Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:29 pm
"I wouldn't mine joining," said Barak.

Kimiko smiled and said, "Well, I better get back to patrol now." She than stood and smiled towards Odyessues. Kimiko than transformed into her sabor form and zoomed out of the dinning area and to outside back with the guards and odering them to partol the areas.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Blaise looked at the carvings of this den. this place was beautiful but why abandon. He than looked to Zeta as she asked him a question. Good thing he new this place. It was told to him when he was a pup. "This is my first time here but I've heard stoires of this place as a pup. Usually these stories and this story was told to every new generation of young wolves in every pack. This is where we began. The first pack of wolves in this land lived here and they were called the Celtics. they were the most beautiful wolves that anyone layed their eyes on. Specially the alpha female and her name was Starflower and her mate was name Moonfire. The two created a pack with the litter of young they had. The first litter was six pups name Starlight, Whitefire, Citali, Blackstar, Luna, Starfire. And those six fell in love with the other members they had in the pack. But one day one of Luna and her mate Apollo's daughter Artimes fell in love with a different breed of beings that entered the land and they were humans and that created werewolves. While Starfire and her mate Fangs's and one of their daughters name Nova fell for another being called angels," explained Blaise.

"My breed of wolves came from Nova's side of the family and her mate Axel. She was mine and my siblings great great grandparents. and then more breeds of beings began to mix with our kind such as elves and humans," he said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:30 pm
"Wow," said Gemini. "What a long story," she said again with a yawn.

Zeta than remembered something after listening to Blaise. "Oh, yeah now I remember that story," said Zeta. she than transformed into her elf form. She sighed and sat near a rock.

Gemini turned into her human form and looked to Zeta. "Well, what a surprised. your part elf aren't you," she said. "This is a surprise to see you in this form. I'm use to seeing you in her wolf form more," said Gemini.

"Oh, yeah heheh," said Zeta. Zeta wore a green tunic and brown boots with her long black hair hit the ground. "Being in this form is alright but I love being in my wolf form more. I feel more free as a wolf. What about you Gemini. do you like being a wolf or any of your other animal forms," she said.

Gemini looked to Zeta. She than said, "Yes, I do. Being an animal is great but I preffer two hands and feet."

"And I see your human. Not to be mean but I'm not that fond of humans," said Zeta. "Humans are strange and you guys seem to age. But not us elves nor angels age. We stay beautiful forever and only die if were killed or if our time has come," she explained.

"I quite enjoy being part human. The only thing I'm scared of is ageing but of course its apart of our lives," said Gemini. "Getting old and rinkling is something I'm not looking foward to but I rather be human than anything else," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 am
'Where did the others go ?' Scott asked bluntly. He knew it sounded stupidly childish but it was the only way he could think to word the qeustion, he knew he'd disappeared for a while but he hoped they hadn't amassed the wrong impression about him. He'd only got entinced by the massive collection of books.

'Your are most welcome Barak, let's go now time is short Odeyessues had an important appotinment he musn't miss' Adonois added getting up from the uncomfortable bench, he was glad to be moving and getting away from this lenghtely detour. His young plan was soon to bear fruitation and then Blaise and his filthy allies would expeience true pain.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:06 am
'Amazing, and I don't use that term alot, looks this worlds more then just shrubs and lost people' Spider-robin commented, he wasn't going to sleep now, and if he got bored he had plenty of funky looking reading matieral to keep his sufficnetly entertained. While if that didn't work he had a top nocth climbing site to play about with.

'Interesting' Robin muttured scanning the area with his sharp eyes. It seemed safe and good spot tatically, he'd take first guard and examine this reading material further. It was surprising to find that even the long term inahdinttants of this world didn't fully posess all the knowledge on the world either.

'Huhuhuh...' Beastboy slithered on a rock clenching at the breath his lungs balloning out finally recieivieng a sufficnet supply of oxygen to funcntion properly, he didn't care about the weird wall paniting as long as they didn't keep him and let him get some sleep, he so needed it if he wanted to surivie tommorw.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am
Raven listened to Blaise's story, carefully remembering everything he said. It was important to learn as much as they could about this world. Sleep was evading her, so she asked Blaise, "Why are the wolves and sabers fighting? I know cats and dogs fight, but this is a lot worse than that."

Scar growled out an answer, "We've been fighting for a long time. But I'll let Blaise tell the story. He's a better story-teller." Scar's eyes bore into the wall, wishing that he could understand the old language himself.

Odysseus stood up. "It's good to finally get going. Shall be going to the alchemy lab again to check on the concoction, or should I be preparing for later?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:01 pm
"You rather be human," said Zeta who was shock as she looked to Gemini. "huh, why?" she asked.

"Being an animal and wolf is great and all but being human is what I'm use to being more," answered Gemini. Gemini than looked to Blaise and waited for more of the story.

Zeta sighed at Gemini's answer. She than looked to Blaise and said, "Go on. Tell about the sabors and wolves fight."

"They all went on a mission to find Sirius with this new wolf who came along and new the way to the sabors," said Starfire. "While the rest of us stays here and watch the pups," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:21 pm
Blaise listen to Raven's question. "The wolves and sabors are against each other for certains reasons and many more reasons that makes us hate them more," replied Blaise.

He than continued, "It all first started when a of sabors entered our lands. They came bringing death and bad luck to our lands. Taking every food we had. And the leader of them all was Adonis's great great granparents. Their names were Hector and Persephone. Then another group came and the leaders of this group was Midnights great great grandparents. Their names were Prometheus and Moonheart. the two sabor groups were friends and faught alongs ide with each other and destroyed everything in their path hoping to take this land as their own. My wife's great great grandfather name Canis Major stood in and tried convincing the sabors to leave our land in peace but the sabors refused. And then Moonheart killed Canis Major's wife Echo right in front of him. And after that the wolves and sabors fought time after time. Then after time when Swiftkill and I were born by our own parents, was when Midnight and Adonis were born."

"As we grew my father was still in charge of the pack and Adonis and Midnight were already married. My father and Swiftkill's father scent half of us young wolves to go and destroy something presious that was about to happen. We entered the cave of Midnight and Adonis, where they use to live. As we snook in it was only Midnight in as the rest were out for lunch hunting. And there was she lieng there pregnet with a littler in her belly and so Swiftkill to her chance and fought Midnight. Even though the sabor was pregnet she was still strong enough to fight herself. but wasn't strong enough. With that Swiftkill took her chance, did was she was told, and wounded Midngiht bad by killing the very first litter of Adonis and Midnight," explained Blasie.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Midnight stood up and turned into her sabor form. Her beautiful panther form. She felt more better being in this form when ever she was pregnet. She sat at a near by window, thinking of the day when she lost a fight to Swiftkill and when Swiftkill injured her and killed her first littler. That part of her past scarred her and her packs lives. Specially her and Adonis but mainly herself. she sighed at the window and then walked away from everyone else with a sigh. She only hopes this new littler would survive like her other ones have.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm
Barak nodded and followed Adonis. He than notice Midnight walking looking down.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 am
'We have time, i've been genrous in the time i've given them, if they have failed to produce what is needed then their service is up to me and they are no use to anyone' Adonois replied crisply, he couldn't bare imcompetence which lead to failure, it made him look foolish and humilated the whole pack, that sort of beahviour will and has not ever been tolerated within the group.

'Oh, so who else stayed ?'Scott enquired suprise how efficent and swift the group were. It was shame he hadn't been offered a chance to go but someone had to protect the rest of the pups since they seemed to be under contstance threat for evil in this land, and still he refused to trust the wolves as far as he could throw, which could be fairly fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 am
'So this feud goes back a long way,have you ever tried make peace with the Sabors after the first attempt ?' Robin asked, noting how vague areas of the story had been, however he empathised with wolves conflict, the sabors seemed to be out of control with their power it would seem. Slowly it seemed the wolves weren't as bad as they first appeared.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 pm
"Cyborg stayed and I beleiev one of the other wolves too. Um. . .what waas her name. . .Oh, yes. Pioen Fang stayed as well," replied Starfire.

Cyborg walked out of the castle and walked up to Starfire, Scott, and the pups. "I see you're back," he said to Scott.

Italius pinned his sister Vesta to the ground with a smile. "Hahah! I win," he said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah," she said and pushed her brother off. She then pinned him to the ground and smiled. "Now I win," she said happily wagging her tail.

"We would never make peace with them," Zeta snapped at Robin. "Sabors are so barbaric, murders, and. . ." as she got cut off by Gemini's growl.

"Grrrr," she growled as she turned into her wolf form. Obviously she didn't like how Zeta snapped at her father. "Keep your tone down Zeta. My father was only asking a simple question. No reason to get snappy about it. Beside the sabors shouldn't be the only ones to blame for murder. My uncles pack was a murderest for a while as well," she said in a warning voice.

"Hmph! Sorry," apoligized Zeta. She than relaxed and sat back down calmly now. Though she still didn't like the question.

"So Uncle Blaise. Will the sabors and wolves ever make peace?" asked Gemini as she looked to her uncle. "Must you both different creatures be in more longer wars," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 am
'Oh right, hello.Cyborg' Scott's memoriy took a brief memory to put a nam to the face, 'It's getting late, should we collect dinner ?' he suggesed suddenly realsing his stomach was growling without mercy, he supposed he could whip up something qucikly before the land was left to fend for itself in the darkness.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm
"Yes, we should," said Cyborg. "Any suggestions?" he asked.

"Well, how about something ripable," said Vesta. "Like a fish or something meaty," she said. After all she was a carnivor.

"How I wish we had some milk," said Italius.

"I know big brother but we have water," said Vesta.

Starfire felt kind of bad for a minute. She wish she could give the pups milk but she could not provide it. After all she wasn't their real mother. Or does she provide it?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games