Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:52 pm
((new anbu mission, help your allies who are under attack (grass) ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image Vrail thanked the Raikage and left. He went to find some fun.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

BRile arrived at the raikage's building finally. And without hesitation he ran inside and knocked on the Raikage's door.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm
Rahenno got up and opened the door. "Come in Brile, but hurry. I need to get to grass." Rahenno said at the door, waiting for Brile's report.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 am
aro arrive near the doorway then saw rahenno and brile then decided to wait 4 the conversation to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 am
Koi arrived and madea signal for Z to shut up while he talked. "Raikage. I would like to join Kumogakure. But I feel as if I can't join without an initiation. How about me and you spar?" Koi said witha smile.

(If you want, I can help in Kusagakure...)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 am
"I have no problem if you want to spar, but I won't hold back." Rahenno said quickly. "Meet me at the Training grounds." He said, walking out the door at to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:11 am
"Good." Koi said as he began to walk over to the training grounds.

"I have a bad feeling about you fighting him..." Z said as they left.

"I don't care." Koi said as he continued walking away.  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 pm
Rahenno arrived at his office and sat down. He put his head down on the desk and sighed, clearly he didn't want to be distrubed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:02 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile simply leaned the sword up against the desk and walked out.

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:33 pm
Rahenno grabed a vacant scroll. opened the black scroll and placed the sword on top of it and formed handseals. "Sealing jutsu." He said placing his hand on top of the sword and making appeared on the scorll and sword itself. The two fused together and the sword was now in the scroll. He picked it up and and tied it back up and placed it in his desk. Thank you Brile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm
aro walked in then looked at rahenno. "hey i forgot to give you this when i was an academy student."aro said as he reached in his packet and pullrd out a neckles with a blue crystle on the front.and handed it to rahenno.  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:56 pm
Rahenno took the neckles and looked at it. "Aro, What does it do?" He asked as he put the neckles on. It made a good combination with the silver shirt he was wearing. "In any case, Thanks bro." He said with a smile. At least he could trust someone in his family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm
"um i got it from mom when i was 7 she also gave me mine."aro said pullin out his neckless almost the same but red. "and sorry for the wait then notice the look behind his smile."whats wrong big bro?" he said a little consrned.  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm
Rahenno sat back down. "It's just, The Akatsuki are up and out again and there are attacking Grass. I want to help, But the fact of me being there will only help the Akatsuki.And my wife is there." Rahenno let off a chuckled, "can't help but worry." He said looking out the window.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games