Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 am
Felix eyes widened and he put his arms up in front of him to guard him from the impact, but he was hit. He cried in pain as the explosion blew him backwards. He landed a long way away and he was severely burnt, his body bled in many places. He tried his best to keep conscious, but he couldn't. The pain was unbearable. He closed his eyes and rested.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:51 am
Koto lowered his hand from where he stood in the porch, "I used to fight in many huge wars. Please don't make me hurt you further, younglings. Leave me in peace."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 am
// XD im bean woman!!! //

Mika looked at Koto then moved to help felix. Normally she wouldnt care but she couldnt stop the fact that this was her fault. Mika pulled out her gun and shot tranquilizers at Koto ready to move. "Im sure that will matter when the rest of the town gets to see what a dragonkin happened to do to my friend. This will have to be enoough proof as to what you are"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 pm
The first thing Koto wondered was how she knew about what he was, but he didn't show it. He sidestepped the darts, "Well your friend isn't even in this house and do I look like someone who spits fire and flies?" He wouldn't transform because he would be just as useless, since he had no limbs except for his wings and tail.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 pm
"I never said anything about having wings but I remember hearing about the town believing they had a dragonkin. They let the poor man go and gave him reparation. Im wondering how you shot the fire. If you were thinking like I am it wouldnt be too hard to believe. I know spade was here, at least at one time. If she isnt here now then where is she?" Mika said loading her gun quickly and aiming.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm
"Never seen magic before?" Koto retorted and lifted his hand. Another ball of flame appeared, "I'm a mage. Fire is one of the basics," He let the flame fade, a blue one taking it's place, "And I can assure you there was no such person in this house. I might be getting up in my years but I'm not going senile yet," He needed at least another seven hundred years before that happened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Felix slowly got back up on his feet. He was shaking, and he had wounds all around him. He looked at the man and then at Mika. Suddenly, he had a dark red aura and started to rise off the ground. A spell circle formed around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm
Koto looked at Felix and returned his gaze to Mika, "I think you should contend with your friend before you go breaking and entering. I can smell disinfectant off of you. Academy scum huh?" He looked to Felix, "If you're not an experiment already, you better run. You have no idea what they could do to you," He was giving the man a fair warning. Felix was on the wrong side.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm
Mika looked at Felix worried. She wasnt sure what was happening and she hoped it wasnt anything bad. Mika wasnt able to disguise the worry she had for his wounds hoping he wouldnt hurt himself too bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 pm
After hearing what Koto said, he wasn't sure what to do. He knew Mika desperately wanted her friend back, but if what the old man says is right, she could turn her back on him at any moment. Felix didn't know what to do. He stopped glowing and started to slowly come back down to the ground. He looked at the old man and then at Mika. "Tell me why it's so important that you have to find this 'friend' of your's?"  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 pm
Mika shook her head. "She was like my daughter. I heard she escaped and when that happened I was worried. People tend to be hurtful to others who are different" Mika said trying to make her reasons more innocent sounding. "I dont want her to be out here alone and someone hurt her. I know she was here and this man could have easily harmed her and be lying about it"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 pm
"Indeed you are right, and you are wrong," Koto said, "People do have that tendency to be hateful to those who are different. Kieran told me that once. He's younger than I yet he was the wisest person I ever met. Why do you think your friend escaped? If she was from the Academy as well, then she had every reason to flee, no matter if she were an experiment or a scientist. You, young man. Do you smell any blood off of me? See the truth with your own eyes. This woman is a dog from the Academy, and she only wants to get her so-called 'friend' back so she could cause pain and suffering; if not on her friend than on other people."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm
Mika glared at Koto. "I think we both know that you dont necessarily have to make someone bleed to hurt them. I know she escaped because I recieved the news soon after. The only one I really want to hurt right now is you." She retorted in a threatening voice. "I know spade was here now stop lying"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm
"I tell you your friend is not within the confines of this house. Now, leave, Academy scum. Young man, I would distance myself from those who smell of disinfectant," Koto said and walked back into his house. In the foyer he stopped to figure out what he was going to do with the door.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:05 am
"Very well, sir." Felix nodded and turned to Mika. He knew she was lying. He could see it in the depths of her cold, black eyes. "We're going to leave now." He told Koto, but was looking at Mika. He turned into a dark mist and reappeared again behind Mika. He quickly wrapped his arms around Mika and they both disappeared into a black mist. They reappeared again in the middle of Dethan, a long way away from Koto's house. He didn't let go of Mika.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games