Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and stroked her hair gently "I'm just fine Veronica." He wasn't going to mention his "Injuries" He didn't want to worry Veronica. He pulled his collar up again and kissed her cheek. "See, just fine."

|| Sooo short. >.< ||
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:23 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand relaxed his position a bit just to shift Airi to his lap so that he could get a better grip on her. The feeling of taking her blood was different than when he had taken Madeline's. Although her blood was sweet Airi's blood was just the same but somehow different. It tasted and was as fragrant as a million flowers. When he heard her moan it only excited him more to her and he started to use his tongue to lick around the wound in her neck getting all the blood that was dripping down then he resumed drinking. He was only taking a bit at a time so as not to drain her.

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:28 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She was mad. Not mad, but furious. Madeline rubbed her foot along the ground and came across a rock. She picked it up. Her fingers ran over it, feeling all of its imperfections. She got a firm grip on it and threw. She threw it at Armand. She spun around on her heel and ran towards her house. Good thing she knew how to get there from here. She wasn't going to cry this time. It was her own fault. Madi had gotten to close to someone.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi leaned back into Armand, her head laid gently on his shoulder. She sighed heavily as his tongue flicked about the bite. She breathed heavily, heaving another sighed. Airi moaned again. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a large thump against the ground broke her out of her trance.

Airi's eyes snapped open. It was then that she caught the scent of the girl Madeline, Armand's new mortal love. Airi swallowed hard and pried herself from Armand's lap. She turned her eyes onto Armand. "We shouldn't be doing this, Armand-kun," she said. "Go find her if you want her heart."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:05 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed and then got to his feet and turned his back when the stone was thrown at him. He placed a hand to his head and then to his lips still tasting Airi's blood on his tongue, "I can't go after her Airi. She will not listen to me after what she just saw. I know her that much." He walked around the area a bit then stopped still not facing Airi but he was sure that she could smell the tears on his face. "I love Madeline, but I will not change her. I can't do that to her but it is also killing me to know that saying I will not change her is like saying I don't want to spend eternity with her. Then there is you Airi. I love you and always have and you and I are more alike than Madeline and I. I wish going after her would be as easier as I would like to think." He lowered his head to look at the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:13 pm

User Image

Madeline stopped and untied her shoes. Walking bare foot helped you get over things. Or so people said. She would read about people walking barefoot on the beach to get over their pain. Too bad there wasn't a beach. She held her converse in one hand and headed home. She slowed down her pace. She wasn't exactly eager to go home, but she wasn't going back to the dance. That was for sure.

User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi pursed her lips tightly, thoughts of Hideaki lingering in the back of her mind. "What do you want me to do?" she whispered. "I can't do anything if you don't tell me. Should I stay or should I go? What is better?"

She sighed. "It seems like everytime I try to fix something, I end up making something else worse," Airi said softly. "I can't keep doing this, Armand. You need to choose. 'Tis not my decision to make. Only yours."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"No you're not." Veronica looked at him alittle harder. "What happened out there?" She was already worried. And him pretending he was fine was not going to solve anything. "Hunter, don't lie to me. You're not okay." She looked around, someone had left? Oh s**t. "Where'd Madi go?!" She looked back at Hunter. That feeling that something bad happened tightened in the pit of her stomach.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Madeline had left and Hunter and Veronica were having a conversation. And a pretty intense one at that. He ran his hands along Ravin and sighed. "Of course, But Madeline just left." He swallowed hard, "She's going to get herself killed Ravin, or hurt. Airi is out there. And... well... it just probably isn't going well." He choked out. He was trying to care about something other then what he wanted.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin licked her dry lips, extremely hungry now that it approached 11 PM. "I understand, but, Dylan...," she sighed, "Airi isn't going to hurt Madi. She may thirst for her blood, but she won't hurt her because Armand protects her."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shook his head, "Lovely, thats not what I'm worried about." He pulled her close to him. "Armand sounds fickle to me. He was all for you only hours ago. And then Madi... Airi and him are exes, right? I don't think Madeline is very strong. If she were to catch them in a compromising situation, its sure to tear her apart." He bit his lip. He had hurt many girls in his past. He knew the signs.

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm

As Kaline listened to the chatter, she relized that Madeline was gone. I'd try to stop her...But i'm sure they would come after me quickly, if I go first.. She looked towards the ground waiting for the next possible move
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin cuddled closer to Dylan, for once not taking any action to stop what was happening. She just wanted it all to go away so that she and Dylan could be bonded together forever with each other. She pressed a tender kiss to his jaw. "Do you think I should do anything?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:59 pm

User Image

Madeline stopped. She sat on the grass. There wasn't much to do. She could either go home and sit at home or she could stay outside. Outside it was. Madi set her shoes down next to her and wrapped her arms around her legs. She had brought her legs as close to her chest as possible. She balled her hand into two fists. She just sat there staring out blankly. The only thing running through her mind was, it's your fault. You brought this upon yourself.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:02 pm

User Image

Kaline looked up at Ravin, and said "Yeah!.. you should look for her...Isn't she your friend?...what if something bad happens?"

(( Yeah it's short -.- I'm losing my mind slowly today lol))

MindxHunter

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 pm

User Image

The minutes ticked by. He wasn't coming after her. And he shouldn't. She wasn't going to take him back. She didn't even what see him again. Most definitely Madeline was skipping school tomorrow, if it wasn't already a weekend. She brought her arms from around her legs and let them drop to her side. She fixed herself to where she was sitting indian style. Her fingers played with the grass.

User Image
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games