Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Suddenly Aki was tearing at the seams with laughter. She clutched her stomach as she was nearly brought to tears. "Haha! Oh I really needed that laugh, thank you-" She was cut off by a rather loud call of her own name. The woman turned in time let Kleine rush into the office. The door shutting behind him. "You've certainly grown. So Monte really was you, your father told me that as well when I saw him recently. So where have you been? And how did those exams go?" She asked crossing the room to Sin, and began to remove the armor from him. Her head inclined to the sound of a knock echoing followed by voice. "You may find someone at the training grounds, or even the academy. If you have trouble finding someone come find me again and we'll work something out together. Okay?"

(( Such an eeeeh post. ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After slipping from the armor, and re sheathing his sword, Kaimu made his way to a far wall. He stood there waiting, and watching the two interact. this is what he had come for, to learn and understand people.

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''Err... well, they went mostly well, a few people failed and a few only got the minimal range... but, it was quick, and clean, and I didn't have to rip my hair out. Or... rip the contestant's hair out. Whichever. And... yeah. It's a... long story. I... err, well... I've been around. Hasn't been the best existence for me so far... but... I'm okay with that. How about you? It must... be hard, to live in servitude to your village. I couldn't do it... but you've brought us far, so... I guess it's worth it. And yeah... haha, it's been a while. I'm surprised you aren't wrinkled and senile by now... you look almost the same as when I first saw you. Back when I was a child. Haha, those were the days." He felt strange... speaking like this. It wasn't all a lie. He felt... almost as if he were normal again. As if he wasn't caught within his self-destructive world. But, he was here for a reason, and he would speak of it. ''...I've been a Jounin for four whole years now. And... I'd like to know if... you could help me. I know it's alot to ask, considering I haven't been there for my home... but all that's going to change now. I'm not a little boy anymore. I can control my... I... well, you should know what I mean. I don't feel like I have to be considered a threat. ...So, would you... well... what I mean to say is..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You feel it's time you were promoted." Aki said in a matter of fact way as she returned the armor to the display case. Shutting the twin double glass pane doors the woman pursed her lips in thought while staring at the many trinkets stored in the case. "I could ask you, why do you deserve this. But you'll tell me what I want to hear. And frankly that'd be plain boring. I could also ask you to spar me so I can determine your worth, but that's old fashion and I do not have the time for that. So instead, I want you to impress me. Show me, I suppose you could say, something cool. A technique, a move, or a chain of attacks. They can be flashy or just plain powerful." The kage turned on heel to face Kleine her hands folded behind her back.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:32 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Yo, Lady Kusakage!" Knocking on the door to her office, the Chuunin twisted the door knob and pushed his weight into the door, allowing his body to fall through. "Hello, there. I've come to tell you I've been promoted to Chuunin and that I have a student that would like to meet you. His name is Emile." Looking at Kleine, he scowled. "Oh, it's you. I think I may have just dumped your dad. But I don't quite know." Holding the door open for Emile, the Shinobi waited for him to come through and introduce himself to the Kusakage. Something all Grass Shinobi and Kunoichi had to do at one time or another. Hopefully he could make a great first impression with the Kusakage and they could become close friends. But this wasn't exactly the most likely thing in the world.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''No, I will not use a technique. I will not show you my latest move nor will I show you what I've done to get it." He said, as he stared at her fervently. It was odd of her to ask so -- but something told him it wasn't her true desire. Perhaps she did want something impressive, but a simple TECHNIQUE wouldn't impress her. He would give her more -- he would show her that there was nothing about him that could ever be called undeserving. Not even the most impressive, most powerful people could destroy what he had built. ''Want to know something impressive? My existence. My weak father, the demon within me, the people around... even my mother, they have always wanted to rid of me. But slowly, each and all were taken. Defeated -- and the world saw them to be low. The fear of me never really went away... maybe it got even worse after my mother died, even though her death was because she couldn't cope with having a demon as her son. It's not been an easy life. Nothing I can show you -- NO technique, NO weapon, NO trophy can ever be more impressive than what I have done to survive. Maybe this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I feel that the most breathtaking thing in my existence is my existence itself." With those words, he felt, deep inside, that he was done. He wasn't sure if she'd like his words -- or if she'd simply pretend to, but he felt that that was something he needed to get off of his chest for decades to come.

EDIT: ''Dumped my dad? I didn't even know you were involved with him. In fact, I don't even know you. But to be honest, I don't feel sorry for him. He throws men away like loose trash -- perhaps it is time for the same to happen to him."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Throws men around like trash, eh? Would you mind explaining? I mean, I know he has a lot of kids but I didn't know any of their last names so I didn't really know if they were all with the same person or all with some random person he picked up in a village he was in." The Chuunin was eager to hear about the other people Shane had dumped over the years. He thought it would be hilarious. His so called "love" for Haku didn't change the fact that, at one point, he would leave like everyone else did in his life. However, he harbored hate for Shahnz more than the others, because he did it on his own. His life wasn't taken away from him like all the others Haku had ever lost. But he left by choice. And he would never forgive him for that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:45 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile peeked threw the door Mr.Haku held open for him giving him a chance to look around. There were two men, one with beautiful blue eyes and the other covered in rages for some reason. The there was the girl Haku was talking to, was she the Kaga? S-she looked cute and young for a leader! Emile walked threw the door and spoke to the woman"H-HELLO! I a-am Emile C-Chiru!" he stuttered over his words hoping no one would noticed. Emile bowed to the Kaga he would work under trying to hide his shame.

l_Valkyrie_I

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''He throws them off... he just usually doesn't tell them that it's over, so they're stuck hanging in a circle of worriment and lack of progress. My father stopped caring about many people many years ago, but he never bothered to break up with them. Perhaps some move on, but I'm sure many still try to believe that he still cares about them. I used to think that way. I waited at home, in the castle, thinking that one day, my father would return and rescue me from my mother. I loved her, but she... well, I'm getting off subject now. All-in-all, the person I really feel for is Velox. My father's manipulated him into believing that their relationship is some fairytale that will work itself out no matter what. And that's why they're still married, despite the fact that they haven't even touched each other in like six years. If you think my story proves my father to be a good-for-nothing tart, then you're missing out on the real things." As much as he loved to talk badly about his father, for whatever reason, he felt nervous to speak of him in this place. Too many people watching. And he couldn't find it within himself to try and justify his hatred. ''Oh, and he thinks he can "fix" me too. He does that to everyone. Maybe he can save them, and make them a better person like he is! Funny, right? He tried to do that to the people of the west, as well. Now he waits as they try to kill him over and over, only to be stopped before they get to the door."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Of everything the man had spoken of, Haku only picked up on one minor detail in the story. "Married!?!" At this point, the Shinobi was flushed with anger. How could he simply act like there were no others? And he had been married. He came back acting like some little baby and he was married the whole time? To a man named Velox? How long had they been together, anyway? And then there were others. Who still thought he cared about them. He was simply playing with their feelings like they were little toys that he could throw away when ever he was tired of messing around with them. "Your dad is an a*****e. He was married!? This whole time?!? I feel like some guy's little b***h, now. What do I tell my students about my teacher? 'Oh, he was a married man who acted like he was in love with me when he had done that countless times before with countless other men.' What the hell!?"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Get over it. I've been dealing with his s**t since I popped out of the womb." Realizing he was probably making a horrible impression to his leader, he decided to think up some absent apology. ''I... I'm sorry, Lady Kusakage. This subject is simply... touchy for me. And I'm sorry that you had to deal with that Haku. But now you know, and you can move on, unlike all of the others. Unlike my mother, who was always willing to believe Shahnz had room in his heart for women... unlike Velox, who looks to the old days to believe that Shahnz's problems can go away... heh, it's a harsh world out there, isn't it? But out of it all, it's made me stronger. I can say that for us both." Despite the fact that the man had been... tainted, by Kleine's father, he could still relate to whatever feelings he had of disappointment. He knew those feelings well, in fact, they made up the key moments of his life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Ha. It'd be hilarious if there was a club for this type of thing. I'd visit just to make fun of some of the others. However, unlike them, I got over it faster. About six months after I passed my exam battle, actually. And I haven't wanted to see him since then. However, his ramblings at the training grounds just pissed me off even more." Haku didn't really know what to say at that point. Only that him and Kleine had a mutual dislike for their father's. "Wait... Aren't we... brothers? Wow... That's odd... You don't necessarily have to think of me as your brother but I'll think of you as mine. However," Haku paused, thinking back to the moment him and Shahnz did the deed, "that doesn't mean we're related by blood. Which means if I touch you it isn't exactly by accident." The Chuunin let out a loud laugh before turning to the Kusakage and bowing as an apology. "Sorry, Lady Kusakage. That was uncalled for."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Whoa there..." The man said, with a slight smile on his face. He could tell Haku was joking, but... that was... well... ''I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or flattered, but I'm going to tell you now, never tell me anything like "you look like your father" or "you're kinda like him in a way". That's assuming we ever speak again after we leave this place, but hey, I wouldn't mind that. And... I guess I'm your brother... sort of. But I never cared about blood relation nor did I care about my family in general. I've done things on my own, and I'm fine with that. I imagine it hasn't been very different for you." And despite the fact that the Kusakage was still present, he decided to drop in some lame sexual joke in relation. In all honesty it was more for the purpose of people being weirded out than an actual implication, but he still said it anyways: ''And if I decide to touch back it won't be an accident either? Well, it depends on your definition of "accident"... in my view, touching my father, whether intended to or not, is an accident."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"I'd say you should be disturbed and flattered. I'm a disturbing, flattering kind of guy.... I think. I don't really know what kind of guy I am." This forced Haku into a thinking stance as he tried to figure out what kind of guy he really was. As no one had really told him before. But he was never really close to anyoene. "I would never compare anyone to that a*****e. Well, not really different. When I was younger, I never talked to my family. And about a year after I finally actually talked to them, they were murdered. And then I had another friend who was murdered. So I'm always losing a friend or family member. So I'm kind of fine with being in a big family. Whether it's blood or not. But that's also the reason why I was so mad about what Shahnz did." He took into account the other things Kleine said and started to laugh. "My definition of accident is anything that I don't want to happen. Or anything that you don't want to happen. So... yeah. However, when I 'touched' your father, I was sixteen and wasn't really smart. I kinda feel weird now. Regardless, he's in the past now and I'm glad. However, the way he talked made it seem like he had no purpose in the Shinobi World. So I don't think he should continue living. But someone else can deal with him. It seems like a lot of work for someone who isn't worth it."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Oddly, in a way, he found a relation to Haku and Shahnz. Whether that meant Haku would turn into a ******** like the other man, was yet to be seen. But in a way, they were very close to eachothers pasts. Friends and family slaughtered... desperately trying to fill the void, they both looked to someone else to save them, only to then be manipulated and used. Yes. But Kleine didn't have sympathy for either. No matter what they ever experienced, he would always know that he had to endure more. ''I don't know what to say to that." The man said, referring to Haku speaking of Shahnz and his "deserved" death. For so long, he wanted the man dead, but now he came to understand that he really wasn't so different than him. They were both weak and lost, but Shahnz fell to his insecurity and was never able to leave. Kleine was stronger. But did that mean that his father deserved death? No... he didn't think so. Far from what everyone wanted to believe, he loved him. More than anyone else on the planet. Because of that man, his conscience was never able to die. Guilt wrapped itself around Kleine as he brought his father pain, and he always tried to find a higher understanding of what a human really was. And now he knew. Humanity was weakness. Humanity cannot hope to be perfect. His father was not weak, his father was simply a sentinel of his race. ''I don't know if I'm looking for other siblings. But then, I don't know what I'm looking for. I understand that I've been cruel -- in so many ways -- but I don't know how to leave. I understand you, though. When I was sixteen -- the same time you were -- I did horrible things that I'll never understand the motive of. And it's okay if you don't know what kind of a man you are. I really don't know what I am, either. I guess we'll have to live with that. But it doesn't really matter, does it? Far past all of the flashy words, we're both the "awesome" variant of a man. That sound good?" As Kleine said this, he carried a small smile. All he said at this point was coming from his heart, even if he told himself it was simply "manipulation."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games