Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm
[nope Dio and Suzumi are still in the classroom about to leave. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm
(( If you're wondering, I haven't posted in a while, it's 'cus I'm waiting for Eris' reply. And I'm extremely patient. ))  

Lieutenant Murp

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:39 pm
(Oh....Well...I...can someone coherent to my character's situation please post then?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:40 pm
As Suzumi waited at the door for Dio. " You know the route this is going, will be late for every class." she said with a smile. She was somewhat happy even in her circumstances. "So why do you want to be like the God, Dionysus?"  

Serphrim

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:52 pm
(XD That's always good, I was so gonna join your rp Marp- but it got full before I even knew it *sigh* )

(Alright! It'll be best that I announce how I'll be off a few days. Soon school shall come, and instead of wasting my time on mah puter I shall prepare everything. Like my closet, backpacks, refreshing myself of a few things so I didn't forget everything from last year- etc. )

Ella chuckles, then looks over to see Bella turn in their work. "Today being Thursday, we got two days to prepare. How exciting!" She says then looks to Bella's sketchpad. She nods to Stella, signaling to grab it.

As soon as Bella returned, she saw Stella handing her sketchpad to Ella. "Hey, that's-" She said about to grab it back before Stella put her in a head lock. Grunting a bit, not resisting so it didn't get any worse.

"I see me holding back for awhile made you forget your limits." Stella says with a frown, tossing her back to her seat. She looks back at Ella, leaning over as she opened the book. Its pages with sketches of death, dresses, natural scene-etc. Ella stop turning the pages to see a sketch of Ella and Ares. "Haha, not too bad." She says, comparing the picture to the real thing.

(And flora was a random npc, she'll probably be lost in my toy box till my next scheme)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Ares glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "My my you are more artful then I thought you were. Its actually a nice picture." He sat back down and folded his arms across his chest.  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 pm
Dio got with his belongings and began to follow Suzumi to their next class. Even though Dio didn't care much about it. He even questioned why he bothered coming. "It's not so much as I want to be him, but just that idolize his ways. So much so that I in fact mimic his ways. there some people who have told me that I'm Dionysus reincarnated."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am
"Well that's cool." Suzumi said as she walked to their next class. "I was thinking...since will be late for every class why not skip the rest of the day?" She spoke as she looked at him. "I know this great bar." The only reason she could get in is because the owner liked her, plus she didn't drink she just played pool.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 pm
Dio turned and looked at Suzumi with an excited look. "Now you're talking my language, Suzzy. Let's go!" Dio grabbed Suzumi's handed headed for the nearest exit. A was exactly what Dio needed. Strangely though, he seemed to have forgotten about the bottle of brandy in his bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm
Suzumi wasn't expecting to be dragged to the exit in such a hurry. So when they finally reached outside, she had to stop. "So did you drive here? Cause I brought my bike?"  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 pm
"Yes I drove." Dio replied. "I came here an orange car." Dio however didn't exactly know what kind of car he drove, only shape and color.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:30 am
"well I drove here, and I don't want to leave my bike, but if I don't go with you. You won't be able to know which bar I go too." It would of been different if he had a truck. Then she could load her bike in the back. As she stood there contemplating. She didn't noticed that the wind had loosen her ribbon. Thus causing her hair to fall down. Absorbed in thought she asked. "I suppose I can leave the bike. So what car is yours?"  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 pm
"Which one is mine?" Dio asked bewildered as he looked about the parking on his tippy toes until he spotted a bright orange Mustang GTO. "That one over there!" He exclaimed jumping up and down. Dio grasped and turned to Suzumi. "Come on! Let's..." Dio paused. "Suzzy," He asked. "Was your hair always down?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 am
"No I guess it just fell." Suzumi spoke as she put her hair back up. she then followed Dio. She saw the car and was shocked at how he could have a car like this. "I so love your car." Suzumi spoke as she went to the passenger side door and opened it to enter the vehicle.  

Serphrim

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games