Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 am
Shatara looked at Chyuta and smiled. "Thanks, it is words like those that make me have faith again..." she trailed off. She had been thinking of moving to Kilitia or maybe even Shale though she was so used to living in Tenshu. "Chyuta...I've been thinking, maybe it's time for me to leave Tensu...I'm just saying" she staed.

Helios looked at Kyuri and nodded. The fiery aura surrounded him as he took off into the sky, leaving a trail of fire afterwards. Since he has been training him and the Phoenix Force had made an incredible bond, making his power double than what it once was.

Calisto finally picked up on the aura of Void. She landed on the ground walking slowly towards him as she looked at him. "I take it that you're Void. I have no time for introductions but I feel that Ambrosia is growing soft and will not want to exterminate our prime targets" she added. "I hope that is not the case but Kurai can be swayed to join us. I hear there is a young man in Shale with unique abilities, we need him" she stated abruptly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 pm
Void's eyes were closed under his mask, he sat patiently waiting for her to finish and said. " So does your inane banter have meaning or are you simply wasting my time? Ambrosia has a quality that most of you celestials seem to be missing, patience. " He stood up and opened his yellow eyes. " You are indeed correct I am Void, however I do not like when someone barges into my home. I would have assumed a woman as lovely as you would have a more gentle side. " He said slyly. He snapped his fingers and the wall behind his throne opened up. " You said that our plan is in action, good then you need the information that I can offer, come with me please miss. " He said calmly as he turned and walked into the room behind the throne.

" Shale huh, Avon mentioned a large desert nation, I am guessing this is it. Oh well it's alright that you haven't seen the girl she's probably fine just getting herself into trouble. " He said quietly. He looked at Apollo and thought for a moment. " Oh! I was told to go see the Prime Leader of whatever nation I landed in, but that can wait till later. " He said quietly. " so what do you people do around here? " He said confused, where he came from there was very few responsibilities, and he had no idea what food was, in the pocket dimension you never had to eat to get nutrients.

Leanne watched as yet another being appeared, this one was a man. She took another step back and heard his tone of voice which made her shudder for a moment. She looked at them and wondered if they were friends why were they arguing. She took a step forward again and then stopped hearing a voice in her head, it was Avon's.

'Leanne no, don't interact with those three their creatures that have no pity for someone like you. " He said loudly in her own language.

'They sound so sad, it's like they don't know what happiness is.'She said back her voice was soft and angelic.

'Just don't get hurt your father will kill everyone if you two get hurt.' Avon said quietly.  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Kitara walked outside. She breathed in the slight warm night air. The climat here was different than in Hydron. Suddenly she felt an odd sensation. Her eyes widened and she whirled around. The moon was cresent now. Her eyes widened. Suddenly she began transporting in random formations. She fell losing her footing but before she hit the ground she disappeared and reappeared in Hydron. Here the moon was full a worst sign. During the two postions of the moon she was at her strongest but especially at full she could become too strong. Intriacte tatoo's began to splay across her skin going up her arm and down her legs and across her face. Her eyes began to glow on their own switching her vision to water. Something she had barely master even with her ice manipulation. Kitara began to be lifted off from the ground. Her head thrown back and her mouth open both place emiting a glow that was like the pale moon that shown brightly now.
Asani walked through Hydron again. She had left the castle for she had not found Nephilis there. She walked quickly looking around enjoying the sight of her home. She stopped seeing a light the showed brightly. There was a shape of a young woman. Her steps began to hurry towards her.
Kitara held back. Had she been prepared for this she could've released the majority f her power before the night so that when the moon did come she would be at her usual stremgth. People who rere in the street rose up like puppets held on stings. She threw some back out o er range other she did not have the focus to moved. "...Run..." she thought. Just then the ground erupted. Iced spikes spilled out of the earth tearing through building and sidewalks as if they were only paper.
Asani felt the ground begin to shake. Her eye widened when she saw what was coming. She saw people everywhere screaming at the ice that would impale them. Asani knew she must take action, for grew stronger at in the full moon so she could help. She crossed her arms in front of herself and moved them up and apart. Manipulation the water in people's bodies she pulled them away placing them in safe spot and out of harms way. Suddenly she felt a seargin pain. Her body was thrown up and stoped abruptly. Then she felt cold....oh so cold...then..nothingnes.s.....
Kitara dropped hard out of the sky. When she hit the ice it slid catching her smoothly and she slid back along it for it smoothed out as she passed. The whole scene appeared like an ice-skater had fallen hard and slid across the ice. She stopped eventuall and laid un-moving...
Much later people began to creap from their hiding spaces. There were cries and gasps that echoed throughout the town. Asani was found impaled through her middle with an ice spike. Her metallic blue eyes were open and vacant, a small stream of blood had dribbled out og the right side of her mouth. The crimson was a complete contrast to her pale skin. The young woman was ice cold. Someone closed her eyes...
Kitara awoke. Ice was everywhere. The tatooes hat had been on her slighty tanned skin had long faded with the moon. She looked around seeing a crowd gather. She stood and waited for her vision to stop blurring. The youn woman then lept with that great speed and strength of hers to see why the people had gather. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the young woman with an iced spike through her. Kitara bit her lip recognizing the one person who had ever een able to come close to her speed. Asani Mystikal. Kitara turned away her right arm bend with her hand sprawled. She pushed down and the iced spike receeded placing Asani on the ground gently. People turned to look but she was already gone. Nothing remained but melting ice.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 pm
"Again? It appears that Kurai and I are the only ones with minds." Ambrosia stood from the table and bowed. "I'm going to go outside for a minute. A bit of fresh air will do me good." The family nods, still ignorant to the other in the house. Ambrosia teleports him out of the house and dispells her illusion with a sigh. A black liquid seeps from her nose. "Hey Gareth. I found a base, shelter and a vantage point. Unorganized?" She wipes the substance away to the ground and the grass burns away, never to grow again. "Don't forget who's the leader here okay? Now, right now we're all after our targets. I have a plan to get to Marcove, but I'm going to need Void. If you haven't seen him yet, then you will."

~~~

Dulceri exited quickly. His son Marcove garnered only ill will from him because his powers weren't developing as quickly as his own had. "I'll forgive this, but in the years to come, you won't be that weak. Not anymore...not like your sister..." He turned the corner, stopping by Alyss' room. He peeks in and her peacefulness brings him to a smile. Because she didn't have a power, there was no burden on her. No position in the army, no position or rank anywhere. No more than a good wife is what he saw her as. He already knew that Daphne thought differently about her...

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:11 pm
{{I'm Not really sure if L'eausis is like the capital of Hydron yet so...yeah}}

Kitara landed in a remote place in Hydron..L'eausis. This city was lovely, even if it wasn't inhabited by many, and had a large body of water in the center of it. This is where she was now. Kitara sat on the edge with her feet dangling in the water. Her snow white hair fell around her shoulder. She deep blue gaze watched as the water rippled where her feet touched. Kitara was unsure of what to make of the cituations. She had killed before but not without this feeling. Before they had just been mission she had changed somewhat since leaving that place. "...killer..assassin..." words such as these were spoken softly into her mind. Thought from the past bobbed and surfaced as if somethign was trying to reach the top of her consciousness but couldn't quite make it to the murky depths. "I'm different now" she said to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:06 pm
(L'eausis won't exist in this story. And right Evermore is called New Shale. If you need a recap, I gotcha.)

"What makes you so different?" A familiar voice asked. Footsteps are heard across the surface of the water and waves emanate from the tension areas. A dark haired boy dressed a long flowing trenchcoat as white as vapor stepped forth, his sword pointed at Kitara and asked,"Who are you and how did you find this place? And where is Asani?"  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:34 pm
Kenji frowned when no one answered the door. "I don't think he's in his office... Wonder where he went." he said to Amara, thinking. He wasn't sure if Dulceri was in his home, somwhere in Shale, or out of the town altogether for business. "Can you sense him near?" he asked her.

Kurai bit back a growl and was about to go follow Calisto but stopped when he saw someone else appear. Glancing at the family, he noticed that they didn't seem to notice Gareth and assumed this was Ambrosia's doing. Teleporting to where they went, he came right when she was talking about who's the leader. He had forgotten about the four thrones and that she was first. If memory serves, Gareth was third. "I can feel Void's aura now, and Calisto..." he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:54 pm
"I know." Ambrosia said. "I can sense them too. Calisto is probably as strong as I am, but she doesn't have as many powers as I do. I've been here a few years longer. Either way, we still have business to attend to. I have a plan just for us for. If it goes right, it should draw Evermore out of hiding. He has become far stronger than he was."

~~~

"My god this is a boring place..." Dulceri sat in a desk inside of an empty classroom reminiscing on the days of his school years. "I feel sorry for you Alyss and you too Marcove. Well, time to go. I don't have to come back, but you two do." After striking the bell with electricity, he exits into Shale, grabbing an apple off of a cart. "Red. Yes." He smiles delightedly, but supresses it, hiding the fact he didn't pay and eats it as he walks on.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Edward looked up into the sky, he then felt something. " Another familiar aura. " He said quietly. He took a step forward thenbegan remembering who it belonged to, the name escaped him but the face was in his mind. He looked at Apollo and said. " Hey come on Apollo I think there's someone I need to meet over there. " He said pointing. He turned back and started walking towards Dulceri who had just taken a strange red object. He still couldn't remember the name of the person so he just walked a little further until he was in speaking distance. " Sir do you know a kid named Avon? " He asked.

Void waited for her response and then remembered that he was suppost to meet Kurai sometime during the day to discuss their plan. He could feel Kurai's energy in the distance, he wondered if he would be able to find his assassin's guild, but then he decided if this celestial could find it then so could he.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm
Kurai nodded. He was about equal to Calisto, their powers varying but almost equal in strength. He wasn't sure if he was weaker but he had improved the last three years, gaining some more powers along the way. Sound was just the one of three or four. "Should we teleport to where Void is?" he asked, knowing that both he and Ambrosia could teleport. He couldn't remember if Gareth had the same ability.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm
"Do you know where Void is?" Ambrosia asked. "Trust me, if I knew his locale, I'd be there talking things over with him, Calisto and Gareth. If you do know though, I'd be delighted if you teleported us. Unless of course you can't get that far." She added with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:57 pm
Leanne listened patiently to them talk her knowledge of their language was far to limited to understand the overall meaning of their conversation, but the tone and the extremely heavy sarcasm they used made it easy for her to know that they were obviously not on very good terms. She looked inside of the house and wondered why the family seemed to be unaware of the situation. She realised that there must be some kind of power currently over them. She looked at Ambrosia, who she could tell seemed to be the ring leader of things. She opened her mouth and said in her own language 'how do you know Void?' However the only part of her language that sounded like english was the Void part.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 pm
"Your language isn't out of the reach of Celestial. I believe you asked how do we know Void?" Ambrosia said back to the girl in her own language. "I'll answer your question once you answer mine. Who are you and how do you know Void?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 pm
((Hey guys...I'd like to come back if I could. I might only get to post once a day or so, but if someone could give me a semi-detailed recap of what's going on and where I'd be needed, I'd like to jump back in if you'll have me smile ))  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 pm
(( Yea Laceys back! biggrin ))

She was suprised to see another person that had an understanding of an ancient language. She listened to her and said. " Void, or should I say Charon was my father. " She said taking a step forward she felt a little more comfortable now that the person she was talking to she could understand.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games