Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:14 pm
Fighter for all
Dragonrider81990
domokun ninja
((Who are you? I mean...ya just showed up...and frankly kinda confusing me))
((I'm a shape shifter. I enjoy making people guess and making them confused 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:12 am
Dragonrider81990
Fighter for all
Dragonrider81990
domokun ninja
((Who are you? I mean...ya just showed up...and frankly kinda confusing me))
((I'm a shape shifter. I enjoy making people guess and making them confused 3nodding ))
((may i ask what has brought you to this school))  

Fighter for all

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:36 pm
Campbridge left the school with vincent following behind him. The two of them walked back towrd the Kanareshii's clan.

((To Kanareshii))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:36 pm
Vincent grabbed hold of Campbridges hand and left the school with him. They had what they needed and there was no real reason for them to stay at the school anymore. So they headed back to Kanareshii.

((To Kanareshii))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:39 pm
Kaylin sat alone in the library. She cursed softly. She knew Kren hadn't done anything he thought was wrong. IT just annoyed her that he would risk everything for something so stupid. She sighed softly. "Whatever."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:48 pm
Vi got dressed in her clothing that was now dry. She sighed and took another sip of the blood wine Cy had given her. She laid on Kaylins bed half wishing she'd come back. She was deep in thought, she wanted Kren by her side but she had an obligation to Cy and yet she also wanted Kaylin. Plus all thats happened was swirling in her head over and over agian. She sighed and continued to drink.

Cy walked the campus once again. His basket full of food and wine. He had left Vi alone to think for a bit. Besides there wasnt much he could do.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:54 pm
Kren was in the arena, attacking dummies. He was calm, almost emotionless. He stopped after awhile. Looking up, he wondered what would happen now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:01 pm
Cy ended up in the arena. It was were everyone else was before he'd figure hed find someone there still. He opened the doors and closed them behind him. He looked around the area and found Kren.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:02 pm
Kren looked over at Cy. "Hello Cy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:05 pm
"Hey Kren.. Where is everyone? I mean besides Vi and Kaylin."

Cy said as he set down the basket he had.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:07 pm
*Zetsumei awoke* I must have passed out. *He looked around and saw he was in the arena. He saw Kren, and Cy talking. He realized that Ikioi was still in the library. Zetsumei ran out of the arena to the library. When he got there he saw that she had fallen asleep. He sat down in the chair next to her, opened a book, and began reading*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:10 pm
Kren shrugged. "I don't know. At the moment, it doesn't matter.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:13 pm
Cy watched as Zetsumei ran out of the Arena. He turned back to Kren.

"Lee told me classes start today. You, Vi and Kaylin are all down.. i wish i could do something."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Kren shrugged. "I'm not all that down...just...indifferent." He smiled softly. "And we have no students for classes."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:22 pm
"Well Iris said she wanted to be my student. Tsuji, Sparkei and Lee i dont know about. And i know there are other people here but i dont know about them either."

Cy smiled and shook his head.

"Should i post a note on the door of the Arena for my classes or what? Does it even matter at this point?"

Cy said with a small laugh.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games