Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm
Vincent wasnt going to answer Seri's question. Not until she had started to kiss him and tease him. She had powerful kisses, forceful in fact but he enjoyed them. They made him melt and let his guard down. Only Aeris had done the same to him.

When the plant kissed him in the spot it had, Vincents skin took on a dark hue and from there the spot grew outwards on his cheek like little ebony tendrils and much like his tattoos on his skin.

"You'll have to try harder than that if you want answers from me." Vincent said with a smirk as he teased back. Though he couldnt move, he licked his lips in temptation. She was being too seductive right now.

"Though if you knew anything about my past you would know why i fear mortals and elves like her. Those with that kind of power." Vincent stated to her with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm
Vlad and Anubis had taken up to exploring the safe and calm, mansion. The two were currently on the first level still, merely wandering in their animal forms. A black cat sat atop a white wolf as they padded around.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:01 pm
She curiously watched the poison's effect on him and wondered at it. Perhaps those were his forte? If so...then things would be interesting more often than not...more so than they already were at least. She stood facing him now, her head tilted to the side, a hand on a hip, which she leaned on. "Vincent...for all you know...I could have similar powers....afterall...you never asked what the other side of my heritage is...did you?" she asked curiously, an almost innocent tone in her voice. She knew of a few things she and Caly would both be able to perform...and was starting to have inklings of things that only Caly would have the strength and power for. Things that apparently the demon was afraid of.

She shashayed up to him again and look him in the eyes, trailing her nails down what skin of his she could find between the plants and vines around him. Then she leaned against him, careful of the nightshade near her. She propped her hands on him, her chin settling on them and stared at him, letting her bodyheat sink into him, her tail flicking behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm
Vincent swallowed hard, damn he hadnt thought of that. When she got close, her feminine smell invaded his nose and her heat sunk into his skin. He couldnt resist he wanted to kiss her, tease her back.

"No i didnt." Vincent stated as he leaned, as much as he could, closer to her. "But if you want an answer still little minx then you'll need to coax it out of me. Either by torture or pleasure." Vincent grinned back at her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Looking after Shiane as she left, Renka turned his gaze back to the other girl, "Half elf? First one I've met...they really have everything here in Byako I guess." he chuckled, she may not be fully human herself, but the outlook on his kind in general usually wasn't too great, still.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm
Marsel_lilas
Shiane noticed the newcomer and then looked up, hearing his words, "The garden will be fine! There are those who will look to it's repair." She called off some of her magic so that he would be able to see her, but threw out a stream of a barrier towards the beings he summoned, "There is no need for your soldiers. Everything will be alright."
Percival's eyes shot to the woman, glaring at her with pure conviction. "The forest shall not be harmed!" he cried at her. "If the forest dies, so too, do I." he replied as he motioned his soldiers around the barrier. Rather than attacking, they took positions of defense, acting as an array to deflect stray attacks from the plant life.

"My life force is connected to that of the woods. If the woods that are my home are damaged, so too is my life."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

King Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Wir'lovel sat far, far from the action going on elsewhere in the gardens. He had made it a point to stay out of such involvements... at least unless he knew the individuals. Seeing that he didn't, however, he planned to stay his own way for now. The undead man took a deep breath, inhaling the aromas around him with a happy sigh - a luxury of his type of undead entity.

Arms outstretched, as were the leathery wings attached to them, he smiled happily, lying on his back, face directed at the sky. It always had a calming effect on him - being a flying creature, that was no surprise. Moving his arms behind his head like a pillow, a smile gracing his batlike features. "Glor-ee-uss." He slowly spoke aloud, in his thick accent.

His eyes sparkled... in a literal manner. The dark mists that delved in his empty, eyeless sockets the only hint to his status as a member of the undead. Small twinkles - like miniature stars - dwelt in the mist... floating carelessly. It was a relaxing activity for him.

Near him, held down by several rocks and a paintbrush, lies a painting of the sky... so lifelike, it seems to even add in the movement of the clouds across the sky. In fact, it did - thanks to the self-made paint the lich used.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naoki__________Saira Wakana________Mizuki Sven

The Dangerous Wolf Maiden/////The Wandering Tamara/////The Princess Of A Long Lost Clan

The half demon and the wolf maiden had entered the mansion, there eye's gazing around. Even though Saira had already seen this level, it still seemed to amaze her. "Wow. This place aint bad", Naoki stated, her hand upon her hip. Saira gave a nod, her umbrella now down, and the instrument resting upon her shoulder. And as the wolf and half demon gazed around, the scents and aura's of the two male's that once resided at there sides, were sensed. "The chickens are close", Naoi stated, as she still looked around. She then began to head forward, through the first level of the mansion. Saira only sighed at Naoki, but continued to wallk after her.
~~~~

Mizuki sat by the tree, her eye's upon the sky but her mind of other things. Though Cy deemed this place safe, that she would stay safe, she wondered how long that statement would prove true. Those who chased her, weren't the kind to give up. They will contiued to hunt her down, forever. And being vampires, that was nothing. "Maybe...I should leave" Giving a sigh, she sat back, her head now tilted down. She was out of danger now, so there was no reason to feel such a way. But the things that happened, would always haunt her.

But it was then, that she heard someone, a male with an accent of sorts. Almost familiar in a way. The girl wasn't too sure. Running for so long, things seemed to run together. But there was an odd feeling of familiarance. So lifting her head, she looked in the direction the sound came from, which resided behind the tree she sat against. Peeking behind the trunk, she spotted a figure laying upon the ground, staring into the sky. From what she could see, he was a bat demon, with wings similiar to Vincent. But beside him, someonthing sat upon the ground. So curious, she stood to her feet and walked over, but quietly.

Reaching the item that resided by the figures side, Mizuki gazed down upon it. It was a painting, and a beautiful one at that. "It's a lovely painting. Your very skilled", she commented.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

King Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:48 pm
Wir'lovel turned his head to face her, the inky mist swirling about in his eyes. His ears perked upward, foxlike features shifting into a kind smile. The female before him was very attractive... or at least, he assumed it so. He was none too familiar with those creatures without much fur to them. He still rest in that vulnerable position upon the ground, trusting of the female.

He looked down at the painting, which really did seem to move... some sort of enchanted paint, perhaps? The colors, so vibrant, were like it had been done with liquid gemstones rather than normal paints.

"Oo 'are... too kind. Eet eez a... 'obby, oui?" He looks a bit embarrassed by it. "I oo'sed to paint maps o' ze night sky... astrology an' ze like. My 'ouse 'ad been very een-tear-es-ted een eet. Ve vere as much ze 'Ouse of Stars as ve vere ze 'Ouse of Fear."

He patted the ground next to him, offering a seat. "I 'ave room for com-pan-ee, eef oo' vish it." A wider, needletoothed smile graced his lips, and he nods. "My name eez Wir'lovel. I am a guest on ze grounds. Ples-air to meet oo."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 pm
She gave a smile adn then replied, "Lady Caly is also a half elf, while Serenity is half demon." She set about to cleaning the kitchen up a bit, all the while preparing some vegetables she found into a pot of water. A soup sounded good at the moment and they could start it and forget about it for a while. When it was done, it would be irresistable. Hopefully it would draw the clan members here at the Mansion at one time so that they may all meet one another. Just thinking that made her smile more and hum a little as she bustled around the kitchen.

Noting his grin, she was still trying to decide what to do with him as she casually stroked the vines with a finger. That was when she asked them to tighten a little more around the demon, giving him more than a little squeeze. As they did that, she reached up and pulled his head down for a mindblowiong french kiss. But even so her mouth went down to his neck where she bit down hard, just this side of drawing blood and sucked at his skin. Torture or pleasure? How about both?  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm
Vincent hissed out of pleasure as Seri started torturing him with powerful kisses and neck bites. She quickly had moans spilling from his lips and he started to struggle against the vines. He wanted to touch her... to torture her back. "No.." Vincent moaned. "I wont tell..." He said his barriers breaking down quickly.

"Yeah right there..." Vlad moaned in his wolf form.

Anubis was atop Vlad on his back. The black kitten was digging his claws into Vlads white fur. He was helping him get a scratch he couldnt itch, right between the shoulder blades. "If you didnt have so much fur i could get in deeper." Anubis said not noticing either of the girls yet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm
Seri grinned mischeviously as she listened and watched the demon begin to struggle against the plants. She leaned her slender body against the vine-covered Vincent, knowing her body heat he would be able to feel, even with all the vegetation. She petted his cheek, smoothing a hand up towards his hair and whispered against his ear, "Oh, but I think you will....if you want to be released from my powers." She licked at the rim of his ear then and nibbled sharply on his earlobe.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 pm
"The mask.. i put it in a small box with tea cups. Near the entrance of the basment." Vincent moaned as he revealed the location of the mask. He was quickly loosing himself, if she just reasked her earlier question he'd probably answer her now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm
She blinked a little in surprise; that hadn't been the question she wanted answered at the moment, but this was certainly a bit of information she wanted in the long run. Especiallyif things came to be too...interesting. She pulled back slightly and licked at his lips before nipping sharply. "So..." she kissed him rougly again and petted him and the vines. "What about what I asked earlier?" She moved to the other side of his neck and bit down on the tendon at where his neck met his shoulder and sucked hard before asking, "Why are you afraid of a half elf half human mage named Caly?"  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm
"Its the mage in her that scares me the most." Vincent groaned in pleasure as his eyes fluttered closed at Seri's attentions. "She was the one who helped break me free of my mask in the first place. If she can do that, then she had more than enough power to reinstate it." Vincent confessed.

"Of she sees me as a threat. She can reactivate the spells in the mask. It forces a complete personality change in me. I cant use my powers for ill. Only in self defense and for good. I have to obey orders if she ever gave them to me and play nice the entire time." Vincent continued.

"Thats my im afraid of her. I fear, especially with what ive been doing lately that she'll put me back under those binds the mask holds." Vincent informed her.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff