Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Demios looked at Sydney and smiled slightly "I know that its dangerous, but I can't just sit here and do nothing while my friends and others are in danger" He said. He then looked at Genya "I promise I will protect you just stay close" He said. He then noticed that they were behind Roulin. "Hey Roulin, seems I've missed a bit, oh this is Genya" he said gesturing to his friend.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 pm

(Edited)

"It's nice to see you again Demios. The only person I'm missing from the team is our celestial friend." When Raven gave her word, he took it as an uneasy acceptance. If not that, then simply something to get them both through. Be that as it may, he still didn't feel any better about taking what made her special twice. After gaining her power through a light touch. he exhaled and took in the familiar power once again. It wasn't new to him, so he understood the many techniques that came with the power right away. "Listen Raven, I will pay you back for this. I promise."

His eyes reconnected with her's and he began to speak out his plan. "Listen, you know your team hates The Night Owls and vice versa, but we have to stop Thomas right away. He's weakened beyond anything. Now, I need a few people for island offense. About five people will do. Five people that can fly that is."

Che, in ghostly chibi-esque form, floated over Roulin's shoulder shouting out how simple and risky the plan he had in mind was. While shouting curses at the teen, Roulin simply stood unfazed. Until his father's spirit was able to leave his mind, he'd have to follow through with each deadly endeavor the Owl of Life encountered.

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

( itachi and anya were ignored. lol )
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

((Aww. oh well, Neo. lol I'm gonna head off to bed. I might not be online tomorrow morning as I have some errands to run before heading off to work for the afternoon. I'll be online tomorrow night though. lol))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

( lol thanks for the sympathy dragon. At least anya will be happy Will was ignored too roulin didnt heal raven as he asked. xd )
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

((Scythe noticed that too. lol))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 pm

((Sorry, Mahareshi. Hopefully, this covers for people before Raven goes ballistic...well, we know how Raven is... *hides from Haka* Anyway, good night. I'll post the other people after others have posted.))

((UNS - Will))

The Satan Owl’s eyes didn’t leave Roulin as he watched and listened to the Life Owl’s next words and actions. Clearly, the boy was caught up in this plan of his and excited and set on making it work. He was not being completely attentive or clear in thinking. “How discourteous of you, Roulin. You will heal Raven if you want her cooperation. I insist, Will stated icily as he placed an arm on Raven to help support her. Plan or not, it wouldn’t be very useful to have those with potential sitting out weak and on the verge of collapsing. Satan seemed to glare at Roulin, warning him that being ignorant and unresponsive was unwise. Simply assuming that the UNS would stand down was foolish. Ignoring them was just as bad. Anya had that temper. Itachi was Itachi.The Life Owl was leaving too many holes. Will’s unspoken message and tone ironically was very much like Che’s comment to Roulin about the warships. “Ignoring people isn’t going to help you…”
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 pm

From his view L could see Roulin and Will as well as the others all either planning or bickering. A sigh escaped him. The children were the future yes...but they were still children and he'd expected them to act the part...just not with a naval fleet barring down on a country. Turning his eyes back to said fleet he flew forward. "No Sydney, stay with Body, that will be Tim's next most likely target if I remember right. Besides, unlike the phoenix, the raven hasnt been all to well behaved " (it was the raven right?) "Should he show himself do try to keep him calm for once?" L continuied on till he reached the shore. His sandled feet stood lightly atop the water as he looked out into the ocean. Today was definatley a pain...to many strong oppenents he had to fight with some actual force. At least metal still crumbled beneath his might. Taking aim he held up his hands and splayed his fingers. While Tom was on the definate kill list Lucien was not. Overconfident little brat he was at the moment, he was still part of the new balance. "Not to much nooowww. Dont want to tire myself out..." Small balls of light formed on each finger before firing off. Nothing explosive, just pierce shots to sink the ships, and give the others time to bicker, reconsile, come up with a plan, and get there asses to execuiting it.

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:08 am

(...If I can get a second to do so....)

"She'll be healed, but not by me."Roulin's cryptic words, he hoped, would be taken by Will and Che as confirmation that he had some sort of idea of what to do here. "My apologies to you comes in the form of the artifact my brother Moli found. With it, you should feel...better. When he gets here that is......"

Almost as if timed, Moli arrived at his brother's location with Aimee in tow. Before he could greet him though, his photon covered body had to first fade. "Damn...that is quite the power L." Moli exhaled after the dash from there to here. "I...I got it. I got the Heart of Life from...the train...and--Thank you."

Roulin opened his hand and the pineapple shaped object that was within Moli's grasp hovered to him. In becoming the Owl of Life, he also attained the knowledge that the previous one had. That artifact, like Thomas's sanctuary, belonged to him. Raven, who had apparently seen better days, needed to be healed. The artifact burst in dust and entered Raven's many wounds sealing them all soon after. "From what I've gathered, my...heart I guess...doubles the stamina of the user and the power of the user's abilities. You should be far stronger than you were two months ago." At first, Roulin didn't know to call that a good thing or a bad thing. Raven was still good at heart right?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 am

((Oh? And how is Raven exactly Scythe? *Gets out hunting gear* Time to hunt me some Scythe twisted ))

"A Promise…I will hold…you to…” Raven replied with the faintest of interest that she could muster up. Roulin then went on to talk about the islands offence. He pointed out the obvious conflicts that the two groups shared, but for the moment Raven knew her team would help in any way they can “Aaliyah and perhaps Nova…can…fly…Owen would have…but he…” she broke off leaving that part unfinished “Benkei is defence…more so then offence…Flo and Kojiro…are more offence…one manipulates ice and the other uses water…seeing as it is…ships…they will be in…their element…” Then there was Nathaniel, he was able to use others powers depending on the power and the strain it might course “Nathaniel…can use another’s power…so whatever ability is…needed more…he should…be ok copying…” deep down Raven didn’t want to risk the defiant young Owls safety. His control over others Owls was temperamental.

Raven did not protest when the Satan Owl placed an arm on her to help keep her standing. Usually she would have retaliated in some sort of way, though because of her state of health she remained ‘docile’. Her interest was spiked greatly when Roulin mentioned an artifact. He didn’t really specify what this item was, nor what it could do.
As Roulin finished stating that she would feel better after the artifact arrived, his brother, Moli showed up with the object in question.

It was a truly strange looking object “The Heart of Life” That’s what Moli had called it, so this was an artifact that belonged, rightly so, to the Life Owl. Before Raven could linger on any other thoughts that occurred in her mind. The Heart of Life burst into dust particles and began to seep into her body through her wounds, healing them almost instantly.

For the next few moments, Raven barely paid any attention to what Roulin was saying, the only part she really registered was ‘doubles the stamina and the power of her ability’ and he was correct when he had said that she would feel better, because she did, in fact she had not felt like this for a long time. The Quaking Owl had roared back into life almost as though Raven had received a shot of adrenaline directly to her heart.

The power Raven felt was immense, wonderful even. She wanted to test out her improved power right there and then, but, she had someone else in mind to try it out on. A revenge to fulfil…then…a few goals to complete…
Freeing herself from Will’s arm, Raven stood up straight and smiled almost too kindly at Roulin “Apology accepted” Raven wanted to laugh, because she knew damn well, that a day would come when Roulin would look back and regret the choice he had made that day “Too much trust will be his downfall”

Nat smiled at Kojiro “I said some things…that I shouldn’t have. For that I am sorry” He turned his head in the direction that Nova was walking “Going back to the place we just left?” He thought, but when the others started to follow, he to headed back “Kojiro, you are strong…your ability is powerful…but it is in your heart that makes you stronger then most…remember that” The Mime Owl laughed lightly before running to catch up with Nova.

((Hope that works lol))

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:56 am

"And now you know you're going to regret this later right? Giving an Owl like her something like that? That's signing the lives of hundreds away boy."

~When it gets to that point, I'll just assess it. Much like I'm assessing this one right now.~ Roulin didn't have to wait to see that sooner or later, he'd wish he'd kept his piece of this puzzle known as the Nol Era. But he couldn't have Raven dying today. All families needed a mother. Even those composed of true terrorists.

"I think we're set to attack then. Raven, the only thing you need is the power to fly. Either that or a quick way onto Thomas's ship." He couldn't help but look over at Will once again. He knew that he hated Thomas as much as anyone else, but would he get in his way to stay on the man's good side? Should he attack him, he'd have no choice but to fight back. Both he and Che hoped it wouldn't come to that.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 am

Aimee watched everyone talk, knowing she was just the healer so she stayed out of the fight. She looked at Raven, blinking several times and then looking at Roulin, seeing him in better shape was a relief to her. Aimee looked at Moli, thinking a little and letting go of him.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm

(Quick little announcement. Alot of the things that I was going to end this rp with will instead be beginning the next rp. That and Amara and Demios won't end up becoming the next Satan and God Owls.)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Lucien was going to answer Thomas when he caught flashes of light firing into the ships to sink them. He turned his eyes to L, the source of the radiant waves. He was a little happy to see someone sinking the ships. Once he regained control over Russia he would make sure that his soldiers got it into their skulls, never to betray him. After watching L sink an entire battleship he smiled. "I suppose I will go and stop him."

A small kinetic pulse propelled Lucien onto the waters of the Sea of Japan. He walked along it's pristine surface towards L. "So good of you to drop in and pay us a visit. Herald of Light. Tell me, where is your friend, Timothy? and the rest of the Heralds, I want to have a little chat with them." He stated as he began to walk into the air. Now that he was out of earshot from Thomas he could speak. "Feel free to sink as many ships as you want, these men will learn the hard way when betraying me. However if you don't tell me where your herald members are unfortunately I will have to skin off your scalp and dig into your mind the old fashioned way. You're not on my list of things to do, let's keep it that way." He knew L wasn't the one who fired the cannon, L had been the calmer of the heralds and he was here when the cannon was fired, he knew Timothy was the driving force behind the aggression in the Heralds which meant he was the one who fired it and nearly killed Amara.

Sibal's ears twitched he turned his head towards the coast. "Hull wreckage.....Ship is going down." His always monotone and metallic voice. He didn't mind the Fallen Phoenix's being here his current protocal wasn't scheduled for an attack, which means he didn't want to attack. He folded his four arms and stood by Will, with no current mission he simply followed the chain of command.

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games