Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

Tanda sighed. "Yes... They truly are tragic. Then again, I'm not sure if some would want be to say that." He then chuckled."Trust me, a parent is never their child's best friend growing up." Tanda knew this because he had alot of experience. "I'm 25 years old." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

Dragon looked at Lana and held his breath when he noticed her eyes - her beautiful eyes - change color. Did she... Did she have the same powers as him? And a pet? And a shyness? She was... She was so perfect!
Dragon would have kept gawking at the girl for another moment had his mouth not started moving on its own for him. "S-Sure." he heart himself stutter and also felt a slight eagerness to meet her pet.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:41 pm
sassyspark

"Oh my.. Wait only twenty five? You look... I'm sorry please don't take this offensive.. You look much older than you say." Mayu stated in shock. She thought for a moment. "Wait then how old is your daughter?"

((ahh sorry late reply had to eat dinner and LOLOL check out dA in a bit I'm submitting funny s**t people seem to think offend me! xDDDD retarded trolls!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

Tanda laughed."I know that's because of my hair color." Aiko meowed but Tanda said nothing. He set his hot tea down on the table making a sound. "My daughter? She's 16 years old."

(OOC: Haha! Ikr! Neko-i-wish-i-was-as-scary-as-this-in-real-life was like. ---> 'You think you can fluck me up but you can fluck me up. You just can't! I'm flucking you up. You're flucked up! You're not flucking me up!'
And I'm just off my @$$ laughing about it. I was like ' I don't need to fluck you up. You're doing a great job of that on your own, atta girl!' They aren't even good trolls. I would love if a good troll trolled my page. It would be funny))  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm
sassyspark

Mayu smiled at him. "Oh why yes it was because of your hair color." she looked at Aiko. "My he's rather voiceterous!" she paused for a moment thinking about what he just told her. Sixteen? While he was only twenty-five? That would mean he got his wife pregnant at the age of..?! Mayu's smile slid off her face and she stared at Tanda. "If... If you're twenty-five... And she's sixteen.... Then... Then that would mean.. It means..!"

((OOC: LOLOLOLOLOL!!! exactly! She is so ******** retarded! Scuse my French! xD lol!

...... Oh god thinking about that KakuHida... It's making me have ecchi thought about Aki! Aagh rape! xD against his will aagh! xD ohhhhh Noooo! My kind is so poisoned! xD emotion_dowant ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

Tanda glanced up to see the shocked mother."What? No, no, you have the wrong idea. She's my adopted daughter." He resured her. Aiko meowed once again. "Don't say that."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
Lana held her hand out infront of her with a small smile. "I'm just learning how to use this power so hopefully it works r-right." She said with a blush this would be one of the few times she used her powers infront of someone. She closed her eyes and thought about her pet and the exact spot her hand was,Lana's hand became clawed with dark hot pink scales,then it started to glow with what would looked like pink fire. As it glowed out of thin air apeared to very strange dragons. Opening her eye's seeing her furry dragon Shiro she hugged the fluffy beast. "Yay it worked your really here oh i missed you." Lana said with a smile from ear to ear. "Ya and your mother is going to be very upset when she finds out you brought your blood partner to school by useing your unstable powers." A very stronge female voice said as she stepped up behind Lana and shiro. "Oh hi X-xena." Lana said sheepishly to the spotted skin covered dragon with hotpink eyes.

(Shiro)
User Image

(Xena)
User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 pm
sassyspark

Mayu pursed her lips and blushed at her mistake. "I-I'm so very sorry about that... It never dawned on me that it could've been adoption.." She noticed Tanda tell Aiko not to say something and she became curious, "Um is there something wrong with your kitten?" she asked Tanda. Mayu sat there for amomenr realizing what she asked. "Wait a minute... Can you understand cats?"

((sassy did you know I lol IRL every time Tanda tells Ako not to say something!?))  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Dragon jumped a little when he noticed Lana's hand change into a type of dragon claw, but his real surprise came when the two creatures popped out of thin air. "Whoa..." he breathed, his eyes turning metallic silver, as he gazed at the creatures in awe. They were magnificent, his pet would've loved to meet them. "What're their names?" he asked as he eyed the fluffy dragon-like fox.

tohru3241

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:15 pm
Lana stood with a smile even though she'd some how brought her mothers dragon along with hers. "Well this big guy here is Shiro my blood partner and that beauty behind him is Xena my mothers blood partner." She said petting Shiro on his head.

"It's good to see you kiddo,I've missed having your kind spirit around."Shiro said as he stood to his full height making him stand just above Lana's head.He put a clawed paw on her shoulder giving the girl a half hug."It's strange not being around you how'd you bring us here?"He asked lifting his paw from her shoulder and standing on all fours again.

"Lana brought us here by using her teleportation ability,which is unstable and shouldn't of been used." Xena said as she walked up to stand next to Shiro but she paled in size compared to him she was about the size of a large dog. "And you Lana you know better then that you could of hurt one of us or both not to mention yourself.!" She said staring at the young girl with a frown.

"But i missed Shiro and i wanted him to meet my new friend Dragon." Lana said pointing over to the boy next to her with a smile.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Dragon smiled bashfully at the two and shyly waved at them, his blush matching his now fire red eyes. "H-Hello." he stammered, a bit intimidated by their size and looks.

tohru3241

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:41 pm
"Don't worry they won't hurt you they can't unless there blood partner says it's okay,so without permission they can't do anything or hurt anyone and besides that there very nice." Lana said with a smile even though she just got the third degree from Xena.

"Well there's not much i can do about it now so we're most likely staying here for the time being until your mother or father come get us or just me if they let you keep Shiro here."Xena said as she gave a small smile to the young man next to her little Lana. "But until then i will be keeping a close eye on you young lady."She said looking over to the young half blood that she cared deeply for.

"Yes i get to stay!"Shiro cheered happily nuzzling Lana's cheek.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 am
"No. I only understand Aiko." Tanda said surprised by the question. It was strange that he only understood Aiko. Though that was a Shinsetsu family secret. Aiko meowed at Mayu.
((OOC: Yes I always know. I imagen myself as Aiko. I not pround of what comes out of my head.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 am
sassyspark

"Ohh I see." I think... Mayu told Tanda. She sat there, silent. Then when Aiko meowed, she looked at Aiko. "Oh.. Um you're a cute kitty!" she wondered what he had meowed. She looked over at Tanda questioningly.

((OHH LOLOL! Nahhh you and Aiko are funny though!!!! xDDD))  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

He smiled at the happy trio, feeling a bit envious of their unity and happiness. His gaze fell to his fumbling fingers. "I... I used to have a pet dragon." he mumbled softly, having a hard time talking about it since it was recent. "She was named Dog and she was my best friend, but... but........" His voice went silent, but nor more words had to be said to know how it ended.

tohru3241

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games