Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:18 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurona rocked backwards for a moment, as though pushed by something. Emalie's memories flooded into her head, giving her a rush. Finally, it was all over. Kurona had to regain her and the chair's balance all at once. "Woah! A word of warning next time!"
"Sorry. Should've told you about that. Anyways, does that explain it all?"
"Yes, and no. Surprisingly, I'm shocked that you approached my brother first." Kurona took a deep breath.
Emalie smiled and looked around to hide her embarrassment. "Yes, well. He still isn't exactly love smart."
"We're talking about the same Jaecen, right?" Kurona held a hand against her head.
"My memories will fade away from your head whenever you wish to release them. Just so you know, it's not all too complicated."
Kurona closed her eyes. "Yeah, I get that. I'm soaring through them and-and it's crazy...."

(OOC: Hey, Dullahans are part of Celtic Mythology/Fairy Tales (which also are Celtic). I did a lot of research into Celtic mythology when I was in middle school. The things I do when I'm bored.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:25 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked between Kurona and Emalie as she chewed, "Sho, wat'd yo shee?(So what'd you see?)" she said, curious to know what Emalie showed Kurona.

Odayaka sat on top of Erin's bed as she listened to their conversation. She kind of wanted to ask about Emalie, but she wasn't sure what to ask about her. She looked down at the cookie she still held, her ears move a little, "Um...s-so, Emalie is your guys' real mom huh?" she said, looking back up at them. She looked at Erin, Nami, then Ene, and smiled small, "I'm happy for you guys." she said, though her ears were a little low, unfitting of what she said.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 pm

29 | Female

"It's complicated." Kurona replied to Wakai. "I saw it all so fast but essentially, she was killed by someone fro her organization. That's how you lost your magic."
Emalie nodded. "Essentially. Although, it was the demon the man used that did the trick."

"She's your mom?" Carter said in surprise. "Its bewildering that you two look almost alike."
Nami waved her off. "Yes, well... She's not that easy for me to get along with."
"Probably because yer both so similar in attitude." Erin jested.
"I'll gut you." Nami grumbled.
Erin smirked and looked at her through the corner of her eye. "As if you can catch me."
She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue at him.

(OOC: Hey, Dullahans are part of Celtic Mythology/Fairy Tales (which also are Celtic). I did a lot of research into Celtic mythology when I was in middle school. The things I do when I'm bored.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai chewed a little before swallowing, then looked between Kurona and Emalie. "So...now what? I mean, I guess it's great that we brought Ms. Emalie back." she said, looking at Emalie, but then looked down, "But...you know, this family is missing an important part of it..." she said, her eyebrows furrowed a little. "Not only that, but Ms. Tsuyoi seems to be at...'that point' now..." she said, sighing with closed eyes, "Knowing her, she'll turn during the battle...maybe even sooner than that."

Odayaka laughed a little at Carter's surprise about Emalie being their mother. Her ears perked up when Nami and Erin spoke, wondering about Nami not being able to get along easy with Emalie. Though, she decided not to poke at it. She looked around Erin's room, she hasn't ever been in here before so she was a little surprised that it was more neat than she thought.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:52 pm

29 | Female

Nami stood where she was and looked around. She took a deep breath. Erin knew what it was about but he decided not to say anything. He walked over to the wooden shelves and opened the large cabinet doors to reveal the tv hidden behind it. "Enough, o' that. Mortal Fighter anyone?"
Ene leapt up. "Oh, I'm in!"
Erin smirked. "Aye. O' course you are, you little button masher."
Ene giggled and threw one of Erin's pillows on the floor at the foot of the tv.

Kurona looked at Emalie, then Wakai. "We shouldn't be sitting around gossiping like old ladies at a knitting circle then."
Emalie replied, acting as though offended. "Oi. There's nothing wrong with doing a good knit every now and then."
"Em, please take this seriously." Kurona said.
"I am. Or, at least as serious as I'm capable of anyway." She jested before clearing her throat. "Anyways, let's get on with it. So, give me the overall. What's her ailment and her symptoms?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded, looking down, "W-Well...it's not really an ailment...more like...a phase, I guess." she said, rubbing the back of her head. "According to Shinochi...erm, a friend of mines and Tsuyoi's," she explained to Emalie, "She said that this happens every once a year. Her appearance changes into that of a half-human, half-dragon and her strength goes up to insane levels." she sighed, "Apparently, this transformation of hers runs through the family bloodline...still, we're hoping there's some way that'll help her stay her normal self." she said, looking at Emalie.

Odayaka tilted her head, one of her ears going down, "Mortal...Fighter?" she didn't have much knowledge on video games.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 pm

29 | Female

Emalie leaned in and rested her elbows on the table, arms up with her head on her wrists. "Not clear enough. Can you give more detail?"
"Seriously, there isn't enough time Emalie." Kurona hissed.
Emalie closed her eyes and pointed at Kurona lazily. "That's where you're wrong, Love. If you wanted more time, you should have done something sooner. There are at least five different diagnoses for something like what you described. Then, there's also figuring out which world it originates from, if it's one of the three diagnosed ailments."
"O-okay, okay. She had-had a tail and claws." Kurona spoke quickly.
Emalie frowned. "Yeepers. Was she like that before she left here?"
Kurona slowed her speech. "Yeah, actually..."
"What the hell, Kurona?" Emalie stood up."You put, not only yourself in danger but you put my children in danger."
This confused Kurona. She shook her head. "I-I... I don't-"
Emalie started pacing the kitchen and pushed her hair out of her face. "You're lucky she didn't metamorphose right here in this house." Emalie looked at Kurona, all seriousness now glued to her face. "This ain't one of the five demonic diseases. It's something far worse and, to be honest, I haven't a clue but a hunch...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:23 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai frowned and looked down, "Even you don't know huh...?" she closed her eyes as she tried to think of what more to go on. "...maybe..." she looked at Emalie and Kurona, "We can...you know, dive into her heart or something and change something within her so she can freely use the transformation." She put a hand to her chest, "I...was kind of like Ms. Tsuyoi before...so I was sent to someone that knew how to deal with the situation I was in." She leaned back into her chair, "She taught me how to control my ultimate form from within...through mind and heart...maybe that'll help, if we enter Tsuyoi's mind and heart to confront her enraged self." she said, looking back at Emalie and then Kurona. "I know that sounds stupid...b-but that's how I'm able to control myself from randomly transforming now." she said, scratching her cheek with a finger.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 am

29 | Female

Emalie looked at Wakai, then started pacing and thinking. "This could only be the work of...."
"Then you know who's responsible?" Kurona asked.
Emalie stopped and faced Kurona. "Yes. The organization I was with have been trying to get him for years but there was always something stopping us from arresting him or catching him."
"Well, you aren't with said organization anymore." Kurona replied. "Especially after what they did to you."
Emalie smiled and wrapped her arms around Kurona, who was still sitting. Kurona set a hand on Emalie's wrist. "You are probably the best sister I've ever known, even if you aren't mine."
"How sweet? Now, how about pulling yourself back up the cliff?" Kurona said.
Emalie smiled and looked at Wakai while resting her chin on Kurona's head. "I'm sorry, Love. Would you mind if I examined your body? If I'm on the right track, it might help."

(OOC: Emalie: FAIRY GOD PARENTS! )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 pm
[ooc: xd ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Emalie with raised eyebrows, and nodded at her request, "Umm...sure. Don't be surprised to find something unusual." she said before laughing nervously.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:05 pm

29 | Female

Emalie closed a hand and set it near her own cheek. "It's... a bit invasive but if you don't mind, we'll have to step into another room. Even if we're amongst women here, there's still one boy in the house."
"I'm confused as all hell. What are you going to do that's so invasive?" Kurona asked.
"An examination of sorts. The issue is that she has to..." Emalie trailed off.
"Get on with it." Kurona said.
"I don't like it any more than anyone else but she'll have to let me inspect her body." Emalie blurted out the rest. "I do apologize. If there were any other way, I'd have taken it. But seeing as I am without magic, I've to do it manually and have you strip down to your skin."

(OOC: I'll leave it to you whether we time skip past the examination, if you want. She's just looking for something to tie her ability to the man spoken of earlier.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:49 am
[ooc: Sure, time skip if needed.]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was actually very surprised when Emalie had made her request even more...unusual, "S-Stip down to my skin!?" The most she's ever undressed with another person was in the baths with Shinochi, Odayaka, and Tsuyoi. She hesitated for a few seconds, but she sighed while looking away, scratching her head a little with her face a little red, "...I-I guess it's fine."

She then pointed at Emalie, her eyes furrowed and her face even more red, "B-B-But as long as you tell no one about this! Especially Ms. Tsuyoi or Shinochi!" She looked away, folding her arms, "If either of them heard, Ms. Tsuyoi would probably think even more less of me, and Shinochi would..." she decided not to finish that sentence.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 am
[OOC: Hmm, you're right, they are. Then I suppose Irish would be their language.
Also, I'm ok with a time skip as well.]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana looked between them as they converse, exhaling. She hasn't used any sort of spells for such a long time, so she was a little tired from the spell she used. She grabbed another cookie from the table and bit into it, then looked back at the others as they spoke. She laughed a little when Wakai was hesitant to agree with Emalie's request to examine her body, "I-If it makes you feel any better, just think of it like...g-getting a physical from a doctor." even Lana knew about such things like getting a physical check.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:58 am

29 | Female

Emalie was a bit relieved.
[A few minutes later]
Emalie returned from one of the spare rooms with Wakai. Emalie sat down at the table and sighed. She stretched her arms out as well. "Well, from what I can tell, you have nothing wrong with you. It seems that there really wasn't much of an issue."
Kurona kept her head level. She smirked and responded smoothly. "You're lying."
"Human lie detector, are we?" Emalie raised an eyebrow at Kurona. "Fine, you know what? This is the work of that man but that's all I'm saying about it."
Kurona nodded. "Right. Sure thing."
Emalie blushed a bit. "Y-you're not getting a thing from me."
"Oh? like what? We all know Wakai's massive in a 'certain' area." Kurona smirked.
Emalie folded her arms. "I-it's nothing like that! I-I just don't want to explain more of the details..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:15 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai's face was still a little red when she returned with Emalie, "...I was really hoping my lover would be the first to see me in such a manner...that is if I ever get one." she thought to herself, sighing.

Then her face turned more red again when Kurona commented on Wakai being massive in a 'certain' area, "H-Hey! Th-They're not that big!" she looked away with folded arms, "A-Anyway, my mother's are much bigger than mines." she said...though, that doesn't make things any better for her.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games