Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:41 pm

Ah yes, this is deserving of some hardcore partying this weekend. Except I don't wanna go to work with a hangover ... So I bought you a new pet instead.
* hands him a jar filled with convulsing mutated flesh *
Take good care of him Bio-nyan.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Oh here have an arm.... oh don't worry, I stole it from that guy over there. I think he likes me as he keeps trying to kiss me. Someone please tell him I don't swing that way.

miabyte

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:01 pm

*inserts herself into conversation*

HAPPY B-DAY BIO!

(although this won't be seen until later, most likily)

another year older? damn! time sure flies when you're eating brains...

ninja

...did I say eating brains? I ment killing mutants...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:32 pm

I wonder if Jill would do a strip show...

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:13 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Excellent. Today I am one year older than I was a year ago... I guess that is to say it's my birthday.
Happy Birthday Bio...After your all done with the celebration, you can give all your presents to me since mine is this Monday.

Kaworu__Nagisa
I wonder if Jill would do a strip show...

Ha! She knows better, plus she would have to get permission from me first anyhow.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:23 am

Then you can give all your presents to me on the 27th, yay I'll be 18 and able to drink legally. No more lookin over my shoulder.

No, no, no... Jill won't strip, she promised to go out for a night on the town with me, Claire and Rebecca. (Ashley wanted to come too but I locked her in the cupboard, problem solved.) Of course we'll have to avoid all those moaning drunks outside but it's no biggy. Then it's back to my place for cocktails and swappin stories. Ah tis a great life.

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:31 am

Ohh... Jill was going out on the town with you... This explains why she didn't want to spend any time on foreplay.

Also, those aren't moaning drunks, they're zombies...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:12 pm

My post apparently didn't go through.

Happy Late? Birthday Bio.

Mr. Kennedy

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:26 pm

XINVADER
Then you can give all your presents to me on the 27th, yay I'll be 18 and able to drink legally. No more lookin over my shoulder.

No, no, no... Jill won't strip, she promised to go out for a night on the town with me, Claire and Rebecca. (Ashley wanted to come too but I locked her in the cupboard, problem solved.) Of course we'll have to avoid all those moaning drunks outside but it's no biggy. Then it's back to my place for cocktails and swappin stories. Ah tis a great life.
Rebecca=Mine! mad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 am

Mr. Kennedy
My post apparently didn't go through.

Happy Late? Birthday Bio.
Thanks!

Oh man... I went to a club, it was crazy... I actually had my first bit of alcohol in 6 years. I only had 2 drinks though, so I didn't get drunk or anything. But damn, that club was wild.

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:40 am

Kaworu__Nagisa
Rebecca=Mine! mad
God dammit that's the fifth time this week, stop doing that Kaworu! Ok I'll be fine, just need some herbs, they'll cure anything, even deep wounds.

Ahhhh zombies eh? I was wonderin why they kept bitin ashley... but then again no biggy.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Hey, you want me to stop? Leave Rebecca to me.

... >D

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:54 am

Hello there. It's Resident Isaka. Just wanted to show my mule account so you would know who I am. xp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:27 am

La Duchesse
Hello there. It's Resident Isaka. Just wanted to show my mule account so you would know who I am. xp
You're not Isaka! Isaka is graceful! No, wait... That's Vishnu.

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:40 am

Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
You're not Isaka! Isaka is graceful! No, wait... That's Vishnu.

No Ganesha. xd
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games