Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 pm
"No, I didn't know Lenon that well. I know he made a remark that made me hate him for life. He threatened to kill this kid for no reason. I know that he abandoned the village and caused innocent lives. But at the same time, he was somewhat generous, well enough for me to pick up on from a distance. You could say he was a terrorist, a freak, nice-guy, whatever. I'm just trying to maintain the peace in the village, so that we don't have to go around risking our asses for justice. I'm not stopping you from doing anything stupid, but it serves as a warning." He then spoke over his shoulder, "Come on Shini. I'll be supervising your training."

He stepped back and placed his gloved hand on Shini's shoulder, removing his mask to reveal his cold Hyouton White eyes. ((lvl 3)) The two brothers disapeered to somewhere in the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:26 pm
"Then you have no idea why he did what he did...and you're not about to learn it, either. I'm done with you. And if being caring enough to kill people for his village is enough to call him a freak, then I suppose he is."

Sorcam then turned back to Jake and ignored Daisuke.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:22 pm
a clone of jedi appeared in the room and spoke to Sorcam. " Sorcam, my Name is jedi, im here to speak to you about your training."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Jake was moving his hand to mimic Jedi's mouth movements, "any way, kid, if you wanna learn lenon's puppet moves, then just give a hoot," he said, tossing him a kunia with a tag on it.....

(summoning tag, summons me, and jake doesn't know that rule yet, also, your clone would be my rank, so no 'turns and says something along lines of i'll own you")  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:47 pm
((i should kill you like i did the last time i got annouyed by and academy student.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 pm
((i'm about to be jonin, so that should put a hole in your plan))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:55 pm
((that doesnt make a difference, just leave it alone ok.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 pm
((Stop._.))

Sorcam sighed as he caught the kuani and shoved it in a pocket before turning to Jedi.

"What about my training? And why would you care?"

((I'm going to test your training skills with Sorcam...well, actually patience. He'll be a good student, I assure you.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:44 pm
Jedi smiled and put his left hand in his pocket. "i need another member for my squad anyway, and i see great potential in you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Sorcam folded his arms as he snorted.

"Potential isn't something that can be seen, only guessed. And I suppose that means that I'll be used as a tool, maybe something like that? You need another member on your squad. My point is made...unless you can find me a medical teacher?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Mario614

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 pm
Silent foot steps could be hear from the classroom entrance. A young man stood under and leaned on the door frame. After over hearing this conversation he replied " Hmmm I hear you need another squad member."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:52 am
warhound comes into class and sits maybe this time he won't be ignored  

Evil warhound

Shiro_Jinketsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Takashi entered the academy as quickly as he could. This morning he was already late. He only had a few minutes before the bell rang and he would have to do some sort of painful training. He opened the doors where he found a numerous amount of students sitting along the walls and other were training. Rather avoiding to make conversation, Takashi slowed. He walked around the room, avoiding contact with most students looking for the teacher. He couldn't find the teacher. He looked around. No teacher. Was the teacher among him? He sat down quietly. Carefully observing some students as they spoke to each other and trained. He smiled. He was finally a ninja. Technically... he was still an academy student. This will not be the day that he would slack off. He looked for signs of superiority around the place.

He didn't recognize any of the students. They must have all been new. Such as himself as well. Maybe it would have been wiser to make contact with some of the students before he found the teacher. Though, it was rather difficult for him to do so. He wasn't really great at the subject of 'socialization' He'd rather focus on his taijutsu training. Of course, one can't train all the time. He often found episodes where he sat around his house all day or went fishing. He walked up to the the man so called JEDI and smiled. "H-hello! My name is Takashi... I'm new here... Would you happen to know where the teacher is?" He asked Jedi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games