Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Nurren murred while he submitted to Derrick will, laying on his back as he awaited the coon's next move. He began to raise his shirt, stopping only above his breast. He looked with love and want at the coon hovering over him.
( I don't know how I can say that correctly without looking like some girl. )
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:46 pm

With a playful growl, Derrick slipped quickly out of his shirt and got to work on pulling Nurren's off over his head. Once out of the way, he threw it across the booth, to the other side, and came down on Nurren. Their chests met, storing warmth between them, and Derrick lunged forward into another passionate kiss.

(Wait.. o: You're not a girl?! I've been screwing a guy?... Ewwww eww ewe wweweweweewweweweww)

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Nurren closed his eyes slightly as they embrace. He slid a hand down to his pants and undid them and lazily left them for Derrick again. The excitement building caused Nurren to pitch a hard tent. He waited the coon's next move as he remained in the kiss.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Derrick grabbed his kitty's pants by the waistline and tugged them down. Once they dropped past knee-height, he began gently rubbing over Nurren's groin, noticing with glee that he was already getting excited. Luckily, so was Derrick.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Nurren cooed at the sudden attention. He did as Derrick, fondling at the coon's unfortunately still clothed loins. Nurren smiled up at his dominant other, watched with anticipation again for the next move. Exploiting the moment, the feline hastily unfastened the coon's pants and pulled them down with force as far as he could: the knees. His desired movement was for naught as he only wanted to move the pants, when in actuality, he exposed everything, having moved his undies as well. Nurren blushed at his seemed accident.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Derrick glanced down for a moment, and blushed, only slightly, upon seeing his exposed coonhood. "Eager?.." He smirked and did Nurren the courtesy of being nude as well. He gripped onto his mate's drawers and lowered them to his pants.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm

((Eeeeeyeahhh <.< ...Private now. x3))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Walking into the bar and looking around Dimitris turned right back around with a bloody nose and exited. "Whoa wasn't expecting that."

(I take a day to study, well and go to a party and i find this lol)

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

(yeah.. it's a good thing... Join? xD)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:15 am

(I'll consider it XD)

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

((Actually, IK. We could jump if you wanna, but if you wanna, we can keep it going wink ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Limbershadow
((Actually, IK. We could jump if you wanna, but if you wanna, we can keep it going wink ))

(( sounds like you were reading my mind XD))

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 pm

((Allright everyfur! Ready or not!)

The Next Morning.

Rocky slowly stirs awake. He notices that his pants are off and he is in his "Party Down Here" boxers. "Oh....did I....? Well, t's not like it matters now. Heh, he's so peaceful in his sleep." He sais as he gently caresses Yue's head. " I guess everyfur will be hungry, no?" He stood up, and materialized a new outfit after giving himself a flame-bath. He was wearing a pair of normal-fit bootcut black jeans with a brown shirt that went well with his fedora. He then threw his accessories back on and walked over to the oven and began to cook breakfast while humming a tune. "Gettin born in the state of Mississippiii Poppa was a coppa and a-momma was a hippehhhh..."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Tab's nose twitched at a sudden pleasant aroma coming from the kitchen. It was the humming, however, that finally awoke him. He smiled as he opened his eyes to see Drew lying beside him, and traced a finger down the skulf's stripe. "Mmmm...what time is...Oh!" Tab declared as he noticed they were now nude in public. Spotting his clothes pushed underneath a nearby table, he rolled off the booth to grab them.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Drew was murring softly, his tail swaying off the booth. He smiled as he felt Tab's finger move down his back. "Aw, you're already getting dressed?" Drew said while yawning and smiling, slowly waking up. He looked around for his own, "Great...where the hell are my clothes!?" He exclaimed, looking around, using his tail to cover himself as always.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games