Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 am
'I have some milk,meat,fish and plenty more which I bought from my cave, I have enough to keep us going for a long time if needs be' Scott interjected glancing down at the young pups, with each glance a slash of sorrow raced through him, they'd been ripped from thier family and had been forced to learn from a young age their parents were evil and should never associate with them, and now their young brother had been taken away by a vile source of evil outstripping thier parents.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:33 pm
The story was vague in some areas and of course it was biased. Raven was sure that the sabers would have their own version where they were glorified. However, she had to admit that the sabers were fairly insane in some senses of the word. And the wolves weren't that bad, at least now that they were working together. How long this alliance would last, Raven had no idea.

Odysseus nodded his head, "I'll be honored to take care of them if they prove incapable to produce the potion in time. But we'll hope that they did their work right."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 am
'Or a fitting punishment shall be concieved, they claim to be the best at weaving the mystical arts then surely this a small feet which can be acomplsihed swifitly and without wasting time' Adonis said slowly, frankly today had gone to slow for him where they could have been particapting withing much more porcutive activites then sitting around waiting from over glorified scent mixers taking thier time over a simple task he could have undertook and completed quicker.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 am
Odysseus said, "Very well, but the offer will still stand." He would never disagree with the pack leader, but he was tempted to rip them apart if they failed to produce the potion to them.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 am
'Come before the sun set's and we are forced to retire' Adonis said in a merry tone, he was glad to moving and on a whole being active again. He hated sitting around and particapting in debate, it was boring and tedious to the point he yearned to put someone else in charge of the pack, though despite these desires he selfish actions would cut the line to long and glorious heritage left for him by his forefarthers, severing that bond would be selfish and put a frown on his ancestors faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:42 pm
"Very well." Odysseus pushed open the door of the alchemy lab. Once again, his nostrils were filled with the noxious scents of various chemicals. Odysseus took one last breath of fresh air and plunged into the dark and smelly depths of the lab.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 am
Adonis strood with much speed as he yearned to leave the labs, already the numerous forgein aromas began to impeded his senses, he summoned the closet alchemist and slowly demanded a progress report, the scents made it difficult to conentrate such each charcter was taking longer then usual to formulate in his mind. The alchemsit quickly replied as Adonis found himlsef delighted by his tidings, it was finally ready the head alchemist was just going over it one final time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:51 pm
"Hm, that sounds good. Pups what do you think?" asked Starfire as she looked to Italius and Vesta.

"I want meat please," said Vesta. "How does that taste though?" she asked.

"I rather have fish and milk," said Italius.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm
"Peace would be nice but the sabors wouldn't want to with us. Sabors are too much of killers and such. We'll never make peace, not with their reckless actions of ruling the world," said Blaise. He than also notice how Zeta and Gemini acted. Gemini had defened Robin, her adoptive father from Zeta's snapped reaction. He than looked to Gemini and said, "Gemini? I would so like it if you desided to stay here with your own blood and live with us forever. Its only a one opertunity. You can stay here or go back to their world. Because you can only stay in one world you know. Stay here and can't go back to Earth, go there and can't come back here. Your choice but I rather you stay here."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 am
'Well meat tastes like...' Scott trailed off trying to find the right words to describe it so the young infant would understand it, after fishing for words he gave up, the best thing to do would be to just simply show him and give him a little taste. 'You'll find out don't worry' Scott said slowlly disppointed that he couldn't find the right words to desrcbie it fully.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 am
'Oh and I suppose giving her the guilt trip would never influence her descion in a million years' Spider-robin added in his trade mark sarcastic tone, he may be forced to work with mr serious and honour but it didn't mean he couldn't use him for wise cracks when he deserved, he was clearly trying to pressure her into staying with them despite everything they'd done.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 pm
"Good offer but I made my decision now and that's a No!" said Gemini and she looked to her uncle Blaise. She didn't like the idea of someone trying to pursue her in staying here. Besides this world is dying.

"Why?" asked Zeta. Now she sounded decuss with Gemini's answer to Blaise. Gemini should stay in her home world.

Gemini heard Zeta's question. She than answered, "No matter how Blaise is my uncle, doesn't mean I should stay here. He may be my own blood but he and his pack took me away from a family who I finally felt like I belong to them. I finally belong to family, I was happy for once. But when I was taken from them my heart broke and tried every way possible to get back to them. But him and his pack trapped me and wanted me cause of who I was."

Zeta was amazed at what Gemini was saying. She had no idea what Gemini has been through. She now felt sorry for her.

Gemini than stood up and walked around the cave. "Besides I would never be them. They murder and are traitors to all who loved them. They made blood shed and I could never be them. Not one bit," said Gemini with a growl. She stared towards Blasie. "So no I would never stay here. This world has its beautiful areas but I could never stay here. and never could their pups stay here. From what his pack has done, all that murder of blood shed is leaving them dead. their pack is dying and so will they soon. Unless they don't change their ways," she said.

"But haven't they change since they joined you guys?" asked Zeta.

"That is something I don't know. From what all we know, their only on our side to get Sirius back. But to me my adoptive parents seem more of the parents then him and his dead mate. though the pups will never forget their real parents, but living with the Titans is safer. And also when I was trapped with his pack, from what I heard he wanted to take my powers and kill me," said Gemini. And she said those last two words differently. They sounded more like anger.

"K," said Vesta as she looked to Scott.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Blaise heard what Gemini said. Mostly he didn't feel sorry for what he did. But he was in this for his son to get him back. But once Gemini talked about the Titans being better parents then him and his mate. Even the other last parts she said. He than lost his temper and pinned Gemini to the ground. "Grrrrrrrrrrr! You know pup, you should really hold your tung. And no matter how you don't like it, you are apart of my pack, you have parts of my blood running through you, and somewhere inside you, you are a killer, a murderer. Everyone has a dark side but some do have it worse. From what I know you have it the worse, since you born under that half moon makes you more evil than any of us here. You just don't know it yet."

"Hm, you know something your a lot like your mother, my sister. You speak out loud, you lead, tough, smart, tricky, loving, and beautiful. From your father you have courage, tough, well skilled, and quick. But you are like both when you lead. And when your annoying too. Though you are a mutt, a wolf and human. Its time to decide weather you are a wolf or human. Good or evil," said Blaise. "Here some things I am and you are leader, tough, strong, quick, well skilled, and courage. But here are things you are not like me. I am more more skilled than you are, faster, leader, smarter, trickier, and specially I'm more stronger than you are," he said and then stepped off of her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 pm
Zeta was in shock at what she saw Blaise do. She saw him tackle Gemini down and heard what he told her. Once he got off of Gemini, Zeta walked to Gemini and nuzzled her softly.

Gemini looked up to Zeta and stood back up. She than looked to Blaise with a glare. "Grrrr," she growled a bit. She hated the words Blaise said to her but couldn't fight those words. An old Titan name Turgon who went bad said that she had great potential of being evil as well to her. She wanted to prove the world that she was good, she is good. But when she saw her dark side Oracle for the first time, it was like looking into a mirror. But a mirror of evil, if she were to be evil. Gemini sat down in her wolf form. She than calmed down and said, "Your wrong."

Zeta heard what Gemini said. She looked to Blaise and than to Gemini again.

"Being evil is something I won't be. I'll be good and I'll prove it to the world if I must. I'm both wolf and human. People may say that I will become evil but I believe that I won't. Even the Titans know I won't. They gave me hope to believe in more of myself. I may have little doubt but at least I have a lot of hope," she said to him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 am
'Ok i'll just go and get it, hang tight' Scott replied summoning a cloud he whizzed acorss the grounds to the casltle where he'd stored all of his food and equipment he'd bought along when he realised he'd allies whichh could trust and who actually wanted him around and probaly needed him in certain tasks.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games