Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Mika looked suprised when Felix appeared behind her. She gasped when they appeared in the middle of dethan startled. "What are you doing?" She questioned worried about what was happening. She was hoping Felix believed her story about spade being close to her. Mika didnt struggle and tried not to move too much scared that she would exacerbate some of felix's wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 am
"You tried to use me..." Felix accused. He didn't even bother to look at her.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm
Mika sighed. "yeah, I did. But I can honestly say I didnt mean for you too get hurt." She shifted turning to look at his wounded arms." are you going to be ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 am
Felix glared at her and snickered. "Do you honestly care about me? Or are you just making sure that I can do more dirty work for you?" Felix questioned semi-rhetorically.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm
Mika glared at him. "If I just wanted you for my dirty work I would find someone who wasnt injured for my dirty work and I probably would be finding someone else to help me" She retorted before shifting to try and slide out of his arms and onto the groud by going limp. It was easy and a common thing to do but it worked sometimes and wouldnt hurt felix's wounds. "Are you planning to just continue holding me here or do you actually have something you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 am
[[xD i didnt even know that he was holding her. >.< whoops...]]

Felix let go of her. "You- Agh!" He stopped talking and clutched his head in pain. He fell onto his knees and started to feel light headed.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 am
// XD haha nice //

Mika looked at Felix moving to look at his head not really able to stop the scientist in her from using her knowledge to try and figure out what was happening to her. She moved so if he fell she would be able to support him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 am
[[ i relly did think that they were standing a few metres away from eachother. xD *is feeling stupid and embarrassed*]]

Felix got up, still clutching his head. The pain was subsiding, but he could endure it. He didn't want her to touch him. "Don't touch me. You're just an academy scum, and I guess I can't change that fact." Felix told her. The pain in his head was getting better and worse, but he tried to endure it as he turned away from her and started walking away.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:19 pm
Mika looked stunned for a bit then frustrated. She had her entire life there how could he expect her to just leave it all behind in a moment? She looked up before holding up her gun and shooting a tranquilizer at him. She was silently glad for the fact that the gn had been made so the actual sound from the shot would be muted. She figured sedating him wouldnt hurt him much more. She ran so he wouldnt fall into any dangerous situation, like off a cliff or something you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 am
"AGH!!" Felix screamed as he was shot. After it was over, he was silent and everything started to fade. He started to fall backwards.

[[=O U BIOTCH!! XD]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:06 am
// XD you could have dodged it! i like being a b***h its fun//

Mika moved to grab felix and hold him up. She started to feel for her wallet so she could pay for a room at a hotel for both of them. She wanted to treat his wounds and if after he woke up he still wanted her to leave then she would.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:10 am
[[Do you know what the speed of lightening is? it's pretty hard to dodge, especially if your back is turned away from it]]

Felix didn't resist. He couldn't resist. He was numb all over, and he was unconscious. He was still breathing though.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 am
// XD i said tranquilizer not a taser! a tranquilizer is one of the slowest bullets there is //
Mika found her wallet and walked to a hotel paying for a room. She moved to get felix on the bed before going into the bathroom and findind a saftey kit. She hurried back with the kit figuring he was probably watching her but couldnt move yet since the tranquilizer hadnt been very strong.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 am
[[orly? i must have misread. sweatdrop ]]

Felix laid on the bed silently. His back was bleeding from where the tranquilizer had hit.  

Bullet_Ber

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games