Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Katsuro turned seeing jake lookign into his eye then revileing his right eye revieling the haze sharigan
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 pm

katsuro appeared next to the clone of jake and smiled at him. "been a long time, my old student." he said, just looking at him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm

((.....something i notice, every flippin time i go to do something, especially this and now everyone swarms and fights each other or w/e XP))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:39 pm

((so many posts in so little time))

the clone pushed his hand away, startled. That... wasn't what she expected. "Um... yes, it was Jake." She saw Jake, but ignored him. Now was not the time for another fight with him. It had to wait...

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:39 pm

(who ever said i was attacking? im here to talk)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm

perkydemonofdoom
((so many posts in so little time))

the clone pushed his hand away, startled. That... wasn't what she expected. "Um... yes, it was Jake." She saw Jake, but ignored him. Now was not the time for another fight with him. It had to wait...

He smiled calmly and shivered

yeah....why did I just do that.....

"I know...he is the one who told me, oh and sorry about that. So would you accept my offer? I will restore your eye"

He said holding up a veil

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 pm

((@DSW: I wasnt exactly directing that at u lol))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 pm

The clone blinked. "You can do that?" It shook its head. "I'm just a clone, the real Reiko is coming." It disappeared in a puff of smoke.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Reiko jumped down off the top of the gates, landing in the spot her clone had been standing in. She straightened up. "What were you saying?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm

As the clone looked at katsuro kinjo's eye, katsuro was suddenly taken into his own mind with tsukoyomi,
Inside the genjutsu:
1st day
Inside, kinjo would find himself constantly seeing his friends die around him, with blood guts and gore everywhere, watching spike have all his innerds ripped out of him by a shady figure, who after looking closely, he would find it was Himself, he'd then see the blood on his hands as his family and friends call out for help, blaming him for there pain and suffering.
2nd day
This day he would find himself being totured to the brink of death, in gruesome ways.
3rd day
On this final day Kinjo would see himself lose against jake over and over again, watching as it showed how weak kinjo really was.

Outside genjutsu:
After the clone finished, with almost no chakra left, he picked up kinjo, smiled at katsuro the sanin, "Long time, meet me at the akatsuki base, i have to finish things with him" he said referring to the limp body on his shoulder, before he dissapeared in a flash of light.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:46 pm

He nods and waits now. His mind flashed back to his sword, he was ready to do the surgery if needed. Though he felt silly for touching her like that when they barely knew each other. Bokun looked at him shaking his head as if he knew what he was thinking

"Yeah yeah I know...don't need to hear it from a salamander ya know"

"HMPH...SURE"

"Just cut it out Bokun"

He said smiling , Bokun nods, partly griinning.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm

katsuro nodded and headed to the old akatsuki base.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm

((and i remember you saying, 'i dont need another eye i'll be fine blind in one,' when i offered u a sharingan eye to replace it))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:48 pm

perkydemonofdoom
Reiko jumped down off the top of the gates, landing in the spot her clone had been standing in. She straightened up. "What were you saying?" she asked.

"I can fix your eye problem....I have two extra eyes here and I want to help you by giving you one of them. I can surgically put it in too if you need"

He said smiling softly but determined as well. He showed her two veils

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((and i remember you saying, 'i dont need another eye i'll be fine blind in one,' when i offered u a sharingan eye to replace it))

((XD, didnt know that part, but oh well...^^. Now im waiting for a post...))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games