Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:04 pm
caught hikari fell off chair and carry to next to icy rest peaceful... "well it is not hard tell me true and but drain u to much no worry i will help to today u two rest ur head and body"said chi pour more tea in my cup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:35 pm
As Hikari slept, she could faintly hear Chi but she couldn't hear her words. She was very nervous if she was an enemy that would hand them over and let them get killed. She knew it, she couldn't trust anyone in this world, other than Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 pm
chi look out and wait chaos return back to give hikari to main house it is safe stay at their. "man i know chaos take his sweet time get his butt here"said chi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 pm
Falling asleep was the last thing she wanted. If an enemy attack were to happen, she would be a sitting duck for killing. While she thought of that, she tossed and turned on her bed. "Where are you Chaos?" asked Hikari.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm
chi walk out hall way and went back to her room get warm blankets for hikari and icy got a stack walk back to them and place blankets on Hikari and icy body they wont get the cold. " Their it is mush better and warn too"said Chi done place on girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Hikari felt the blanket cover her skin. She was somewhat confused on what to think. Was she really getting taken care of or was it just a way to gain their trust so that they can kill them later on. Indeed, under the blanket, it was warm and cozy. She missed that feeling.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:48 pm
chaos near at church and open back door and say "chi u know back door is open and u forget at easy"said chaos glare at down and saw hikari hair then face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Hikari could hear Chaos's voice. She was delighted to hear his voice once again. She also wondered where he had been all this time.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:57 pm
"chi it is been while and i want Hikari be my wife and have my child to but i dont want lose her again last time and it times when her mother hugs and take care me i got wound in time" said chaos sit on edge on bed then stroke hikari hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:47 pm
Hikari blushed as she heard Chaos saying wanting her as her wife and bear his child. Her heart began to race as she felt Chaos's hand stroke her hair. It felt delightful as he did so. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked at Chaos. Hikari could still remember what he said earlier and blushed deeply, making her to turn her head away from him. She didn't want him to see her like that and tell him that she heard what he said earlier.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 pm
"so that why i want see u and ask me be tal and alish away u...i hate chaos and it is mean use of paper work u left behind"said chi pour tea in cup pass to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:55 pm
"sorry chi but i pay back in blood bank for week it is help u "said chaos drink tea and stood up walk to table place cup on table.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm
Hikari turned her attention towards what they were talking about. She arose from her bed and turned towards the two. She wondered what was Chi was talking about. She also wondered what was Chaos's plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 pm
"i went ur plan it get chance to save lisa but it is risk lose any people in battle field"said Chi place map on table point center map.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 am
When she overheard Chi, she heard Lisa's name. Hikari paid close attention as to what they were talking about. It seemed like they were planning a rescue mission but it seemed to risky.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff