Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"You don't necessarily have to say anything. And the world doesn't have to agree with me. But the older people get, and some younger people, the closer they get to not having a purpose. And it seems as if Shahnz has passed his time. But it isn't my decision to make because I'm not the one whose going to kill him." Haku didn't really harbor hate towards the man. But what he did to all of those people wasn't simply a matter anyone should brush off. Humans are just that: Humans. And each of them is an individual in some way or another. And it seems as if the dragon was stripping them of their individuality. What made them humans were their feelings and abilities to cope with other humans. But when this was torn from them because of a man who wasn't even a man, it wasn't right. Not in his eyes. "That sounds great to me. So... now what? I think I've gotten over my dislike for yo- our father, even though I once felt very close to him. But I don't anymore. Feelings can change. But now I need to find my own purpose instead of being attached to his. I may need help from my brother."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''I can't help you find a purpose, when I don't even know what my own is. But... I guess that's all part of surviving in the world. Eventually, I'll need to know what I'm here for. That goes for the both of us." Strangely, he found himself taking a liking to the boy. Maybe the one thing that brought all of the victims of his father together was the fact that they would all grow from it, in the end. ''Lady Kusakage, I'm going to be leaving a clone here. I think it's time for me to stop sticking myself to Act One of my life. I need to get over my father and make some actual friends. Come on Haku, let's go. And you... Emile, as you call yourself, you should stay with the Kusakage. She likes to meet all of her new shinobi." Creating the clone to stay within bounds of the office, he beckoned Haku to follow as his real body walked from the building. ''Let's do some of that brotherly bonding! Haha, just shitting you. If we ever do go out there and become close, it won't be because of some false obligation to be kind to my siblings. Don't see me as your brother. You don't HAVE to like me. Just don't give up on me. I'm not my father." (exit/sorta? His clone is still there)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:42 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Right. I won't think of you as a brother or as a person I'm obligated to like. I'll think of you as... Kleine Nasca Brandere. I take it you share the same last name as your father. But you are an individual. Not a part of a group." With that, the Chuunin exited the office, standing only an inch or two behind Kleine. "Lady Kusakage, I'd appreciate if you trained Emile for a while. I'll be back to Kusa in no time." ((Exit))

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile blinked seeing Mr.Haku leave and hearing his teacher might be the lovely looking lady kaga! He inched over to the lady slowly keeping his head down the whole time blushing and when he was next to her he tried to speak but nothing came out of the young boy's mouth. Emile just stood there blushing not able to speak to the girl and not really noticing the other men in the room.

l_Valkyrie_I

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 pm
l_Valkyrie_I
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile blinked seeing Mr.Haku leave and hearing his teacher might be the lovely looking lady kaga! He inched over to the lady slowly keeping his head down the whole time blushing and when he was next to her he tried to speak but nothing came out of the young boy's mouth. Emile just stood there blushing not able to speak to the girl and not really noticing the other men in the room.

IT'S A TRAP!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXKleine's answer was definitely a different approach to her request. As she mulled over his choice she looked to Haku and gave him a pleasant smile followed by, "Congratulations on your success in the exams. And thank you for leading this fresh young face to me." She looked to Emilee as the boy introduced himself. To her happy surprise he was a member of her clan. She smiled kindly to him but did not have time to speak to him for at this point Haku and Kleine's conversation had perked her attention. She had been listening the entire time, but as their language grew rather colorful on the matter of Shahnz she felt a tinge in her brow as a reaction. With tight lips she looked between the two only to relax when they both apologized. Giving a nod to their apology she let it pass. After all Shahnz did seem to cause problems where ever he went. She continued letting them speak as she crossed over to her desk and shuffled aimlessly through the many forms collected there.

XXXFinally when Kleine was available to be spoken to again, even though it was his clone, Aki looked to him with a discerning gaze. "Words can be just as powerful as any technique. Whether they are truth or lie they can affect, manipulate, and change in ways unimaginable. Words can be just as useful to a shinobi as the knife in his hand. Remember that Kleine as you continue on your path now as Sannin of Kusagakure. Now please relate that to your original." With that Aki looked back to her nephew and formally introduced herself, "Dearest nephew! I'm so happy to meet you. I am Aki Chiru and as you know Kusakage. I can't wait to see how hard you'll work. Now tell me what kind of shinobi do you hope to be?"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm
''THX BRO." (exit)

(I wanted to reply in-depth but I have mad writers block)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 pm
Incubus Shane
''THX BRO." (exit)

(( You should do what I do when I have mad writer's block.
I stop posting for like a day and laugh at you begging me to post.
: P ))  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 pm
DANDii Lions--
Incubus Shane
''THX BRO." (exit)

(( You should do what I do when I have mad writer's block.
I stop posting for like a day and laugh at you begging me to post.
: P ))

LOLOLOL

I HATE YOU  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm
A random civilian of Kusagakure. who was under the control of Omoi, before he got banned, ran into the office and started break dancing  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
N-nephew?...Oh god I feel dirty.. Emile thought as he shivered trying to get clean. Then the question was asked, what kind of ninja would he be? "I wanna be the!...Ummm...what's the word for it?" Emile looked down trying to think of it but nothing came to him."Ummm I want to be the defender I think it's called?" he spoke as if he wasn't sure.Emile snapped his fingers trying to think but as he was thinking he just totally forgot what he was doing. He looked up at the Miss Aki with a sad look still holding a smile "I'm sorry miss I just forgot what we were talking about." he said laughing a bit but then hung his head in shame."I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXAki laughed at Emile's innocence. "A defender you say. So wish to help your comrades. What is your class? And also how many techniques have you learned already?" The woman asked taking a seat on the edge of her desk.

(( Sorry it took a bit for such a short post. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
"Well I am a medical class miss and and learned all the medical justus up to genin." Emile said smiling to his leader and aunt.

(lol it's ok xD btw the 2 ands are intentional >w<)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Meh, short post. lol. I have writers block. crying )

Hiro walked in the office, still thinking about possible designs for his ANBU mask that Shoko had given him. "Hello, Aki." He said pleasantly as he looked up to her, "Just met Shoko, she's a vibrant one, I give her that." He said with a grin.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXX"Already? That's impressive. So then, what would you like to learn next. Your clan techniques? Or maybe something of your element. Also are you interested in learning our villages sub-element, the Grass element?" Aki asked eager to help her nephew out in what ever way she can. Her gaze snapped to the door as Hiro entered. "Oh, hello Hiro! So you met Shoko, she really is quite the character. How may I help you?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games