Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 pm
Dio chuckled. "Yes, I suppose it's a nice a car. I've been meaning some kind of decal on the hood though. Maybe like a tiger or a leopard." Dio said as went around to the side and opened the door to take a seat. He closed the door behind him and buckled up, thereafter jamming the key into the ignition and turning the muscle car on. "That's a good girl." Dio said to the car as its engine roared. "Now then," Dio turned to Suzumi. "Where's that bar?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 pm
Suzumi looked over at Dio and spoke to him with excitement. "It's on 5th and vine Street. Its alittle old fashion bar on the outside and is quite popular. But the owner is really nice."  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:26 pm
Dio listened to Suzumi as he pulled out of his parking spot, and into the street. "5ht and Vine you say? That sound like a lovely street!" Dio said as he nonchalantly ran past a clear red light.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:20 pm
"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED? You do know the light was red. It does mean stop." Suzumi spoke as she gripped her seat. She would of hit him, but she didn't want to get into an accident.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:39 pm
"But it was totally clear!" Dio protested. True the road was clear but there was a three second gap between the cars on either side of the intersection. "Anyway, we're fine. Nothing bad will happen. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:48 pm
Suzumi was nervous now, mostly because of the way he played it off. Next time I think I'll drive. As she waited til they arrived. She unfasten her seat belt and went up to the door. She knocked a few times and then was allowed to enter. She looked over to Dio and then waved him on. Since it was still early and they were suppose to be in school. Suzumi went directly to the bar and asked for a ginger ale. Then she headed toward the pool table. "Do you play?"  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:43 pm
Dio followed Sumzumi into the bar. It was pretty empty, but that was to be expected since it was only ten o' clock. Suzmui had asked Dio if he had ever played pool before. Dio, in response, just shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 pm
"Would you like to learn. It's really fun." She spoke with excitement in her eyes. She took a drink before she set up the table.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm
Dio accepted the offer with a nod. He was completely at a lost for what he should do. He didn't know how to play any of the games mortals play so he had no choice but to be taught.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:16 am
(Sry )

Ella gives Bella back her sketchpad, then sighed in boredom. "Hmmm...Ares, got any ideas?" She asked, laying her head on her desk. She spots Stella's hat, laughing as she realized why. "You could just have your hair over your ears instead.." She suggests, Stella rolling her eyes in reply.

Bella caught her sketchpad, putting it up before they changed their mind. She didn't like too many people looking at it. Glancing away as she daydreamed a bit, putting some of her hair behind her ear.

Stella chuckles, looking around the half empty classroom. The teacher being a substitute, one of those that graded papers right after getting them. " They would still show, thanks to the season. Yours will probable be tomorrow." She takes out her pda, hacking into the school computer as she switched Bella's classes. "Least lunch is next.." She said with a smirk, adjusting her straw hat.

Ella shivers," Don't remind me...." She comments, flipping over head to face away from Stella. Hating their daily shedding and such, though it was refreshing when it was finally over.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 pm
(( -3- can someone please tell me what happened? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 pm
(Nothing really. School has started and it's been announced that there will be a masquerade ball on Saturday.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm
Suzumi went over the rules and told him how to play solids or stripes. As she went on, she held her smile. For her hobby was playing pool. She could play for hours against people, and even make some money. She never entered a tournament though she was suggested to sometimes. As she gave Dio his own stick. She began to chalk hers. While placing the strike ball on the smooth velvet. She inhaled, pulling back the pole and lining up with the 8 ball. She exhale slowly as she forcefully struck the strike ball. As the balls scattered she made sure to keep an eye and listen for when a ball went in. As she managed to get a stripe ball in the hole. She took up that color. The only ball that was last had to be the eight ball. If you got it in before hand, you lost."I'm stripes and and your color. You continue until you miss." She spoke to Dio.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Dio took the pool stick looked at scattered billiards quizzically. "So I'm to hit all the solids with the exception of the 8 ball, correct?" Dio leaned over the table and tried to aim. Only problem was that he wasn't aiming at the beaten-up white ball. He was aiming at a regular solid. "Am I doing this right?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm
"No. you have to use the white ball to hit the solid. If you nick the velvet or the ball besides the strike. It still counts as a miss." Suzumi then went over to where he was standing and showed him how he should position himself. "okay now give it a try."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games