Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:45 pm
((Woot! I'm gonna try, anyway smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:50 pm
(Okay, from where you left off....this will be long....Your character lost her beauty. Two Celestials came, them being Ambrosia and Kurai. Time skip happened. Alot of people have had children. Two other Celestials came, them being Calisto and Gareth. Also, Void, who used to be Charon, joined the Celestials and now are about to rain alot of destruction on people.)

"You're father has changed you know? I don't think it'll be safe to be around him right now. Also, you shouldn't be here." Ambrosia kneeled before the girl and looked into her eyes. ~Quite honestly, I think you should go. The last thing I want is you or anyone else getting killed.~  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:51 am
Chyuta nodded as she spoke as he finished the first batch of eggs and started on the next and last batch, though when he heard her speaking of moving away he got kinda sad since she has become a very good friend of his and liked having her support with the kingdom and all since she was an advisor which was basically a very high rank though wasn't considered one. "Well that sucks, Tenshu has been your home for years, and we have become such good friends though I guess you would want to go live with Helios and form a family, so I can't hold you back though I want to." He stated while smiling weakly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri watched as Helios took to the sky and soon followed behind him as he leaped into t he air and that very moment the flame ignited from his hands which then propelled him into the sky right after Helios, his aura ever so calm yet he was three times as better as before with controlling it and using it for many purposes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:56 am
Eventhough she was extremely old in human years she didn't look much older then 11 or 12 years old. She looked up at Ambrosia and said. " I know he's changed Avon told me and Edward everything, that's why we're here...But, if it isn't to much to ask can I see him once? I never got to know my father just to be able to talk to him if only one time would be enough for me. " She said quietly. She looked at Ambrosia and said. " Don't worry I won't die, I'm similar to Avon, simple wounds will not kill me. " She said softly. Her angelic voice hummed gently through the air. SHe tucked her wings close to her like a cloak and waited for this celestial to respond, for some reason she wasn't afraid of this one anymore.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 am
Amara looked at Kenji. "He's a mover alright" she stated. She sniffed the air. "I have a scent he's just entered Shale, he's eating an...apple?" she stated as darkness surrounded both her and Kenji as they resurfaced in front of Dulceri. She waited for Kenji to speak, afterall it was his brother.

Calisto looked at Void with admiration. She could sense that he was not of this world and held no fear at all of her. She nodded. "Okay,I'll come with" she stated following him and thinking of all the things she would do to these humans. Calisto was a bit different from the other Celestials. She had a hatred for humanity and didnt have an ounce of compassion left in her body. They shuned her for being different, didn't give her a chance, so why should she give them a chance, they were all mindless ponds to her salvation.

Shatara looked at Chyuta and smiled. "I'm really torn between this decision" she stated with a sigh. "Maybe it would be possible for me to stay here in Tenshu and still provide a great family for Jean" she stated. As the food finished she set the dishes on the table and the juice on the table. "Jean, Tsuki breakfast is ready" she stated with warm tone pushing their chairs towards the table looking at the kids begin to eat.

Helios continued flying as he could see Shale come into view. Looking back at his friend he smiled with a sarcastic glee as he descended unto the ground, glassing over a small part of sand. "Now where is old cotton mouth at when you need him?" he asked with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:46 am
Chyuta finished the second batch of eggs and sat it besides there pancakes, after doing so he made a plate for himself, and Shatara plus there was more left over. "Well if there is then good, but I'm not forcing you to stay so if you feel you must go then do so, but know that Tenshu will always be your home and a place that you can come back to." He stated with a smile as he went to sit next to Tsuki and eat his own food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri soared through the air directly beside Helios as Shale also came into his view and then they closed in very fast. Ocne they had reached it he descended and due to the heat of his flames glassed the small area as he looked around taking in the view. "You know, this is my first time ever being to Shale." He stated looking around some more and then laughed at Helios joke. "I wouldn't know." He replied though there wasn't one needed since he knew it was a joke.

Celestin Selone

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:15 am
{{I might need one then lol sweatdrop }}

Kitara heard a voice that was slightly familiar but she couldn't place it. The water rippls that had come from her feet now did violent battle with others meaning that someoe else was on the water as well. Soon a dark hair boy in a white trench coat appeared. Kitara's eyes fell on the bade pointed at her. She looked up from the weapon towards his face. Kitara raised an eyebrow, her eyes become intense with hostility and violence. Instinct told her to lash out and get a weapon of her own. "No" she told herself. Kitara would not go on instinct, not this time. Not all weapons pointed at her would be used for her demise...Her gaze went back to just a boarded intesity as she calmed herself. "I am Kitara and I have know this place for awhile" she said in a calm voice. She had introduced herself first which was a definate no no according to how she was raised. Kitara dilerated saying anything about Asani.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:19 am
Kurai smirked and withheld himself from making a sarcastic comment. It appeared that Ambrosia was busy talking to the girl from before. One who had too pure of an aura to even be close to a human. He understood few of the words of the language however he wasn't fluent in it so he just mearly stood there, watching them talk. "So sorry to interuppt your conversation, but yes I do know where Void is. And I actually improved my teleporting abilities. Might even be better than you." he retorted.

Kenji laughed at his brother eating an apple and just waved when he saw Dulceri. It seemed that there was someone else there too. "Hey bro." he said simply, grinning. He tilted his head slightly. "Enjoying your apple?"  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 pm
Edward turned his head and saw two other people, a woman that had cat ears, and a boy. " What's an apple? " He asked confused. He looked at the red thing and said. " Oh, I get it. " He said quietly. His head suddenly snapped up as the two got closer. " I know you two! Amara and Kenji! " He said pointing towards them. Looking only 16 years old he hoped he would be taken seriously in this world.

Void looked at her and walked into the room, there were several ornate chairs and a large circular pool full of a strange glowing liquid. Void looked into the pool and sat down. pocking his finger into the liquid he swirled it around and watched as images appeared in the water. " The Prime Leaders who you've all targetted are not to be taken lightly, they have increased their powers in the years that we have been inactive. However in those years they have recieved vulnerabilities, their families. The signifigant others of the prime leaders are nothing special they are just superpowered humans but prove little threat to the celestials. In other words if we are unable for whatever reason to hurt their body, we can hurt their will. Taking out the families will most likely cause one of two things to happen, one a collapse of their will to go on making them no more threatening then a butterfly, or they will be thrown into a fit of uncontrollable rage, which still works in our favor, anger leads to distortion which means they will have little control over their powers to ward us off. " He said with a smirk. " However this is only one plan and it will not be so easy, there are several people that should not be fought right now, and that's the 4 Prime Leaders, and a small child named Avon, do not underestimate him he has devices that can subdue celestials, however I doubt he will use them also he cannot be killed by conventional means, attacking him would be pointless. " He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 pm
"Holy crap." Dulceri said, the sand beneath him glassing. "I almost electrocuted you two! And...my apple..." He noticed that it had exploded in his hand and now was in small chunks all over his torso and face. "I was going to eat that...anyway, what do you two need?"

~~~

"I have to. How you've found this place is beyind me, but that's no longer the point." A darkness crawled up the blade and the spine became serrated as if to grate an opponent. His eyes narrowed, radiating latent impatience he was foaming with because of the girl. "Okay Kitara, I've been searching...you know her already. You're of Evermore...tell me...have you see Asani? I'm not above killing innocents anymore."

~~~

Ambrosia began to think why she would even help this little girl, let alone talk to her. "Fine. If you're like "No-Death", then fine, you can come. Kurai, if you know his location, whisk us away." She rests her hand on his shoulder and another on the girls shoulder and smiles. Things were finally going her way again...

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:50 pm
Kitara's eye not falter even as the blade shifted. She almost laughed at the killing the innocent part. She had long pasted that boundary, but sh had been trying to change since she left that place. "The path you speak of is dark, you might want to turn back while you can" she said so quietly it was almost as if sh had not spoke. "I have seen Asani..." Kitara said finally. "But she is no longer...living?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:21 pm
Kenji looked behind him to see if his brother was talking to him and Amara or... Helios and that guy from before? He then heard his name from someone and turned in that direction. "Um... I wish I can say I know you too... But uh who are you?" he asked, until it hit him. Three years ago, that boy looked like one of the fallen angels from before. When Charon came back.

Kurai witheld the urge to roll his eyes. He couldn't believe that Ambrosia was letting the girl come with but shrugged. He closed his eyes for a moment before pinpointing Void's locatoin. In seconds, they all disappeared and reappeared into a room where he saw both Calisto and Void. "Wow. Nice place you got here." he called out, looking around. What caught his attention was the large circular pool filled with strange liquid and looked at it with curiousity.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:35 pm
" Yes it took me a while to construct but I like how it turned out. " He said with a small dark laugh. He looked at the two of them, Leanne was hiding behind Ambrosia. When She peered around Ambrosia Void's eyes widened under his mask. " What is she doing here?! " He demanded. He slammed his hand into his chair destroying it.

Leanne gasped lightly and hid behind Ambrosia fully again, she wanted to see her father and now she could but she was to shocked to say anything.

" How are you even here, you, Edward and Theresa should be hidden away in the pocket dimension. " He said with a small grunt.

Edward noticed the small change Kenji had when he realised who he was and said. " I remember both of you.... " He said as he clenched his hand into a fist. He looked at Kenji he was extremely angry at Kenji and Amara he blamed them for his father becoming a monster mostly because Avon had forgotten to tell him the full story. His anger grew more and odd seam like spaces began popping up around himthey were rifts in space, the seams began to pop and tear open monsterous figures could be seen on the other side of the tears. " Why...Why did things have to turn out this way, you tore my father away! " He said in a dark voice.

Snapping back to reality Avon gasped he could feel that Edward's power was being fuled with anger. " No! Dammit! " He said as he disappeared. Reappearing in the air above SHale he could see waves of distortion coming from one specific location. Running through the air Avon was finally in ear shot when he said. " Edward no! Don't do it! " He said as he landed on the ground inbetween Edward and Kenji.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Kenji's eyes narrowed slightly at the accusation and was shocked at the distortions around them. When he saw the monsterous figures on the other side, he was concentrating on the shadows around them, ready to fight if he had to. His concentration was interuppted by Avon who landed between him and Edward. "Oh Avon hi. Didn't know someone held so strong of a grudge against me..." he said quietly.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 pm
" Move out of the way Avon, this human is going to pay. " He said as roars could be heard from the other side of the dimensional rifts. Their claws reached throguh the rifts hoping to drag people into their side.

" No Edward it's not what you think, these two aren't responsible for Charon, look it's a long story but they aren't the cause of it. " He said to Edward trying to calm him down.

Edward just stared blankly ahead. " Regardless, I do not believe that they are guiltless, Leanne might have been able to forgive them but not me, because of them I will never be able to see him, ever, and it's all your fault! " He shouted as the rifts shot open and the enormous demonic beast stuck themselves halfway out of their dimension their thunderous roars shook the ground their bodies rippled with massive amounts of brute strength, wicked horns shot from their monsterous heads as their mindless eyes shot towards the group of people. " This is what I love about my power, Dimensional manipulation is a truly magnificent gift.

Avon grunted they were large enough to tear the city asunder. He clasped his hands together and watched as the usual glowing marks returned to his body, causing him to glow a bright red color. He rushed towards Edward and slammd his hands into Edward's chest, instantly sucking the monsters back into the rifts and shutting them.

Edward looked down at Avon and gasped lightly. " Avon, what are you doing? 'He asked confused.

" This is not why I gave you powers, remember Edward I am the one who gave them to you and I can take them away to! " He said angrily. Whippping his leg he slammed his foot into Edward's side causing him to slam into a wall. " This is NOT the way you do things in this world, there are countless people here that could have been hurt! " He shouted. He turned back to Kenji. " I am sorry for Edward, he isn't exactly from around here, he just missed Charon, I'm sure you can understand his grief please accept my apologise. " He said with a sigh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games