Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm
She could do nothing but take in what he spoke of. It was rather astonishing that someone could be so afraid of Caly. She protected what she thought was right, that was certain...But perhaps there was more to the half elf that this demon knew than even she did....and she had know Caly for a few centuries. Things apparently had changed since the last time she spent a consistent amount of time with her.

Promises were promises. She was still leaning against him, but she the viones loosen their grip on him. All the plants seemed to slide down his body and slink to pool around his feet and in the immediate area behind him. But he was free now and she was grinning up at him now like she was the cat who ate the canary.

She could puzzle through what he told her later. Right now she wanted to have some fun.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm
Vincent raised an eyebrow to Seri a she let the plants release him. "What now?" Vincent swallowed hard, realizing that he had just released his secret to her. He kind of felt pretty vulnerable right now. Not to mention what her attentions had done to him. He was at her mercy.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image
"...what do you think about vampires?" Renka asked, he wasn't exactly a vampire, but he did 'drink' blood through open wounds...and the blood of a vampire made him heal faster and a bit stronger for awhile too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 am
"What indeed?" she grinned seductively. She still wasn't entirely sure what to make of all he told her and knew that for now Caly wouldn't be informed on a great deal of it, but she wouldn't expressly use it against him....not unless it was truly called for.

She petted at his cheek, enjoying the feel of his skin abd nipped at his jawline. "So, where would you like this to lead?" she asked in a whisper against his ear.

"Vampires? I was once in love with one..." Alsti replied, sadness entering her voice and expression. Memories flooded her mind, but she brushed them away with a sad smile. "But he died a long time ago. As of now...Lord Cy is a vampire...and he's Lady Caly's consort." she nodded slightly.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naoki__________Saira Wakana________Mizuki Sven

The Dangerous Wolf Maiden/////The Wandering Tamara/////The Princess Of A Long Lost Clan

Not too long after, rounding a corner and a piece of furniture, there before she and Saira, were Vlad and Anubis, still wihtin there animal forms. And as they laid there eye's upon them, Naoki gave a grin and Saira gave a giggle. "You boys....enjoying yourselves", Naoki teased, her tail moving in its familiar hypnotic sway, behind her.
~~~~

As the unknown individual began to speak, it was habit or just plain respectful to gaze upon the figure who was talking. But Mizuki, in that instant, couldn't remover her gave from the picture below. It was beautiful, no doubt in that, but it was different. Almost enchanted. The colors seemed to swirl, move around on there own. But as a pat sound was heard, Mizuki looked up from the painting finally, and to him, before noticing him motion for her to join him. Mizuki wasn't too sure if she should, but for someone to create such a lovely painting, she could trust....right.

Taking a chance, and seeing his needletoothed smile, she smiled as well and took the seat next to him. His name drifted through her ears, his accent very familiar now. some of the vampire back home spoke such a way, but not too many. she remembered one, a very bubbly, drunk elder who would always tell her stories and such. He held that same accent. So hearing him speak, made her feel at ease. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. My name is Mizuki...and I'm a guest here also", she said with softness, her necklace, containing her families crest, which dangled on the end, caught the light of the sun, and gave a sudden shine. If one took the time to notice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image
"So you don't mind such creatures..honestly that's quite a relief to me. Not that I'm a vampire, but it's the closest species I can compare myself to." Renka said, glancing at Alsti.

Kai_Strauss

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 pm
Anubis hopped off of Vlads back and transformed back into his humanoid self.

Vlad changed back as well.

"Very much." Vlad chuckled.

"I see things calmed down outside.. thats good." Anubis stated as he started licking his hand with his rough tongue.

"The bedroom?" Vincent smirked as he pulled away a bit only to shudder at Seri's seductive play. "Your a tease indeed." Vincent grinned. "And a hard one to resist." Vincent smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Seri's eyes practically smoldered at his words. This was all too much fun and she was going to milk it for all she could. It wasn't everyday one came across a demon such as Vincent. Sadistic yes, but knew how to play and certainly knew how to seduce…not that he did much of that so far; she was in control of that particular angle at the moment.

"Oh? the bedroom? And perhaps what would happen once we got there?" she breathed against his ear before nipping at his jawline. She dragged her nails down his arms hard enough to leave red lines and then leaned away from him. A step back took her body away from touching his and her eyes were sparkling in the desire and fun this would be in the long run. She briefly glanced away from him and then gave him a sidelong look. Her arms went out , seeming to grab at the air around her. But as she did so, it became "visible" and dark lavender in color and as she drew her arms inward towards her chest in fists, the "colored mist" seemed to wrap around her. "Perhaps a game of shadow tag would entice you more?" she nearly purred at him and then disappeared into the shadows with a small "pop".

Alsti curiously glanced at him again, her curiosity clearly evident in her expression, "No, I don't mind vampires at all. I've become fond of a great deal many of them back home. And though I have yet to meet Lord Cy, his lady Caly has told me much about him in various letters. He sounds very pleasant indeed." she smiled adn then tilted her head slightly to the side, "What did you mean when you said that vampire was the closest species you could compare yourself to? Do you not know what you are?" she was gentle in her approach; she didn't want him to become upset or angry with her.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Vincent smirked as she disappeared. "We played this game before. And i got yelled at remember? If we play tag, do be aware of the consequences... i will burn down the forest to find you." Vincent chuckled darkly. "Do you still want to play? Or would a romp in the bedroom suit you better?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Fasia dropped over a fence and landed in the backyard, her toes barely missing a clump of spiky vines. She sneezed and held her nose as a hundreds of pink petals twirled around her head. Stumbling forward till she reached the back wall of the building, she sat as close to the doorway as possible and shrank away from the vegetation trying to follow her. With five raps to the door, she called,

"Is anyone in there?" Thirty seconds went by. "Is this Kanareshii or not?"

Her breathing slowed, and the light of this new world didn't seem as blinding as it had before, not quite as strange.

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 pm
Seri's voice seemed to float around the demon as her reply could be heard, "Ah, but that only works if I was trying to hide from you. I figured you'd join me in the shadows and follow me to where our new destination lay." a soft,seductive giggle laced through the voice, but the half demon didn't reveal herself from the shadows. It was quite comfortable to be in them after so long.

Shiane was still outside and noticed a voice off to the side. She tilted her head to the side as she listened with more than her ears and wondered who had found the clan grounds. Bidding adieu for the time to whom she had been speaking with and wandered away. Curiosity had her making her way towards where she Felt the presense and then called out in a friendly tone, "Someone there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image
"Hm..not really.. I have amnesia so there's a few things I don't quite know.. " Renka half smiled

Kai_Strauss

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 pm
Fasia looked up. The stranger wasn't a child, but small. She tried not to let her guard down because of the human's size.

"Hi, hi... you wouldn't want to tell me where I am, would you?"

She leaned a little closer and tried to smell her around the overwhelming scent of flowers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm
Shiane smiled warmly and then said, "You are on the grounds of the Clan Kanareshii. I'm sorry to say that Lady Caly is currently away on some business, but if you have some questions, I'm sure we could help you." She paused where she was standing, nearly leaning against a tree, relaxing as she she curiously looked at the stranger. She was used to getting such looks from others, usually it was because she was one of the most powerful magic users on her world, but other times it was because she could shapeshift. Either way, it didn't phase her much.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:20 am
This human must be special, Fasia considered. Special or overconfident. Fasia could have been anyone, for all she knew, but the brunette didn't seem worried, like she could handle almost anything.

"I trust you." She looked at her hands. "I have an ability... it's subtle, almost unnoticable, but I'm pretty valuable. I know that no matter where I am, someone will try to use me. If I need help, can I rely on this clan? Of course, my loyalty would be here, and I'd protect the clan, as well." Looking up, she added, "Maybe I can impress your Lady Caly, whenever I get to meet her."

((My internet might be getting cancelled soon since I'm moving, but I'll be as regular as possible here.))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff