Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:42 pm
((Heralds: Sydney))

Sydney had heard what Demios had replied with in terms of his reasoning for going to stand next to Roulin. However, she did not give any reply. Instead, she was focused on what Roulin and the others were doing. Of course, she still had part of her attention focused on the motions of the Russian battleships, Thomas, Lucien, and L. The Darkness Herald stared blankly ahead of her, except she had her gaze focused on the back of Roulin's head, almost waiting for him to acknowledge her presence.

((Night Owls: Kate))

Kate had since left the rooftop where she had conversed with Will Descythe, the Satan Owl, and moved along the streets towards the place where Roulin had gone. She was watching the gathering from a safe distance. She paid no mind to the other people surrounding the Life Owl. Instead, Kate had her eyes locked on Roulin. Or more so on the tiny spirit hovering near Roulin's shoulder. That of Che Presdiomini. There was an ever so tiny frown on Kate's features. However, one wouldn't know it was there unless they knew what she was going through and knew what they were looking for among her blank and depressed features. 'Roulin... Che... Go back to the Eternity Realm where you belong after your deaths...' she thought to herself. Kate didn't exactly understand why, but she had a bad feeling that restless spirits leaving Eternity Realm was not a good thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 pm
Thomas didn't bother to look over or even respond to L's sinking of a ship. To Thomas, it was one ship and nothing more. Behind him were probably fifteen more and that was more than enough to conflagrate the little rock before him. L's arrival did alert him to something. The people on the island were ready to attack now. If so, then so was he.

Thomas lifted his right hand and held it open for all to see. The talk aboard the ships died and gave life to a dense air of anticipation. Thomas watched the island carefully, making sure that nothing big was being made. The last thing he needed was another superheated sphere of energy barreling into him. Finally, he closed his hand and pulled his arm to his side. This small gesture warranted from each ship a rain of artillery aimed at the little island before him. When things got too bad, he'd save his team, but until then, his main mission was keeping Raven alive. He was far from done with her.

~~~

"Oh crap." Roulin could see over the ridges and mountains that hundreds of artillery shells were preparing to come down nearby. That and a few missles were backing them. He pointed at a mountaintop on which nothing was. His finger formed a tightly coiled helix of light and fired. It passed through the olden rock effortlessly and beamed through one missle causing it to explode. Moments after, a could of dark red flames blazed the sky signaling that a good portion of the onslaught was destroyed. Not all of them were and Roulin and Che were both sure more was to come.

"Okay, guys, if we're going to move, we need to do so now. We've got L on offense and I'm sure he's going to need help. I'm going out there." Once again, his eyes met with Will's whom he expected to attack. He took off into the air toward Thomas's main battleship.

(Roulin spoke to Sydney a few posts back.)

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 pm
((Hmm... well, Haka. *shoves Benkei in front of self* I have a Shield...Owl! ))

((UNS - Will - I have no idea who's not at the site right now besides Fallen Phoenix, so I'm just going to assume that Night Owls all arrived except maybe Anderson.))

Will watched Roulin hand the artifact to Raven and heal her. He noted the Life Owl look at him twice, and he simply watched as Roulin took off into the air. No, Will wouldn't be attacking Roulin. There was stuff to be done. Japan was now being attacked, and Roulin was defending it. Well, if Thomas didn't give a sh*t about the island and was going to attack while the UNS was still on the island, that made for a perfect excuse. "UNS, defend the island," Satan ordered Sibal, Armand, Amaya, Itachi, and Anya. "After all, we need to defend ourselves from getting blown to smithereens thanks to Thomas's genius tactics. Until that drawling Southern bumpkin calls off this ridiculous maneuver which he neglected to inform us of, we have a temporary cease fire with the other teams." He eyed some of the incoming fire that Roulin had not destroyed and they popped out of existence. "Thomas and I need to have a word in person..." He said coldly. "The sh*thole dares attack the country....and Anya, do feel free to poison the hell out of those idiots on the Russian ships." The reason he had named Anya specifically was because her power wasn't as useful for defense. The other members of the UNS had better "defense" capabilities. He looked at his phone and pressed a button, sending a message to some of the people still on the island. They wouldn't take a beating to their country hands down.

Will's eyes went to Sydney, Demios, and Genya. What the f*** was Genya doing here? As if Benkei being involved in this wasn't enough for the Thorinagano family. Genya wouldn't be able to recognize Will though since he was in Satan's form right now. "Demios, you stay put. I won't have you being a target now for Timothy. Sydney, you know what to do." He looked at Moli, Aimee, and whoever else was in the area, locking eyes with Noel for a moment. He smirked. ~Well, Noel, seems I get to shred some ships now, hmm?~ Will didn't really care what the UNS or anyone else on the other teams did right now. He wasn't going to let the land be destroyed. The Satan Owl took off into the air to intercept some of the other incoming missiles and shots, and if Thomas could see Will, it'd be pretty obvious Will was not particularly happy. Satan had launched lightning at some of the ships, not at his full strength but enough to show that he wasn't happy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 pm
((Guess I can post now))

Noel got Will's message as she took to the skies, conjuring celestial lightning as it was hurled towards the ships, making a chain link of lightning frying anyone who had contact on the ship's metal.

Once Aaliyah heard what she need to hear, she took off into the skies the clouds darkening and the temperature began to drop, typhoons began to form, touching on the ocean's water gaining power with each passing second. Thomas had another thing coming if he thought he would get rid of everyone so easily.

Mind looked at the horizon. She was still relatively weak, but not as weak as Amara was. She began to dive into the minds of the people on the ships who hadn't died. They began to turn on each other, killing each other in a rage.

Aeon looked at the mess. She couldn't fight. Not long range her powers weren't meant for that. She sighed as she her head began to hurt, badly. If the world wasn't filled with OWLs perhaps fighting like this would not be present at all.

Amara's abilities were beyond her control as of now so she only manipulated her original ability, luck. She ran as she found two guns and a shot gun. Strapping the shot gun on her back she looked at the ship. She began firing away, hitting specific points on the ships that made power go out and even possibly sink a few.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 pm
((Oh that's right I forgot about Anderson. Woops xp ))

Sibal registered the order and without turning from Will aimed his guns towards the ships. "Orders: Recieved
Target: Russian battleship
Objective: Protect island
Casualties: Restrictions released." Sibal fired as he ran towards the shore. He couldn't go into the water if he fell into waist deep water his body would sink into the sand and he would be lost. HNe fired onto the ships however at the range they were at no gun would be able to penetrate the massive hulls of the ship and sink them, not with regular guns anyways. But it wasn't the ships that were his targets, it was the soldiers on the ships.

Anderson flew from the sky his silver streak blazing behind him. His massive dragon suddenly shot from the black water underneath a ship it's long coiling body wound its way around a ship's hull. Anderson landed with a loud thud on the ship. raising his hand he smiled as hundreds of tiny rock like objects began falling from the sky crashing through the ship causing it to explode into a massive wave of flames. As the wreckage sank into the sea Anderson fired from the smoke back into the sky, the Dragon had sunk back into the ocean to find another target. Anderson landed on the shore of the island. He smiled and tossed his silver hair back. "Bang." He pointed to a ship as if he were holding a gun. The dragon again like a shark from the depths sprang up from the ocean it's body this time took it's regular western style dragon shape. It landed on the deck of a ship and roared spewing silver flames onto the deck. As the soldiers open fired it reached down with its long neck and slammed its jaws close with a soldier inbetween them. "Huh.....Didn't know spirits got hungry. I guess you learn something everyday."

Lucien glanced to his left watching as hell broke out on his ships. "And so the battle continues. Oh well, those soldiers were only low ranking recruits." He looked back at L waiting for an answer. "Looks like you've got some help, but regardless I don't have time to debate between my team and leader. If you would be so kind, Timothy's location." He said as the winds picked up from Aaliyah's storm. He laughed as the black and white lightning flashed in the sky. "Satan and God join forces? What sick hypocracy is this?" he asked with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 pm
Itachi noded as will took to the skies to fight the ships. If the UNS thought this treason then amaya would be in danger so he wanted to say something to her just in case somehting happened to the 2 of them. He walked over to amaya and without hesitating hugged her tightly for a long moment before releasing her. " amaya no matter what happens from now on know that i do love you and always will." said itachi as kindly as possible before he leaned in and kissed her for another long moment on the lips before taking to the air and using his heat powers to vaporize all the artillery and missiles heading in his general direction. He wanted to make sure amaya wasnt hit by the explosions so he took to the air for range.

Just then nova arrived on the scene as he teleported next to raven knowing from just the sight of her recovered she had some deal going on. ' I overheard soemthing about needing to fly or teleport i can both want to you want to do? I can teleport you on the ships, give you fligth for a time or somehting else magic is very creative and adaptive so dont worry." said nova with a smug smile. He was happy to see raven again and talk to her.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 pm
Amara could see Lucien from where she was at. Why wouldn't he just kill Thomas? Why couldn't he just join her? If he left the UNS, perhaps he and she could form their own team...one where they could start a new and rid him of his past. She then took off into a speed boat. "Lucien...Lucien!!!" she shouted trying to get his attention.

Vincent looked at the ships as bullets start being fired from the ships. He threw his hands up as they froze. He had complete mastery of that aspect of his power. He then began to think more offensive as he extended his hands as a battle ship blew up sinking. He began to do this for several other ships.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am
L let his hands drop as the children finally got there asses in gear. He looked to Lucien, floating up on equal level with the young man. "Ahhh the smartest man in the world. I've been wondering when I'd meet you in person. I suppose this saves a trip." For the moment the light herald ignored Lucien's request for Timothy and the guns location. The outcome of that fight was not good either way. "ohh quit the tuff act kid. Do you really think I am one who is scared to die? No no nooo. There are other things I fear much worse than thaaat. Now tell me, what exactly are your plans for when you do become the Death Owl hmm?"

(phone again)  

demoneyeszero

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:37 am
((You have a shield Owl? Well I happen to have a certain Owl who is the Shield Owls leader whee ))

"A quick way onto the ships?” The Quaking Owl was hardly made to fight on the sea and in the air, but today was calling for her to do both “I will find a way” she had too find a way. Thomas had no doubt enjoyed torturing her , and so Raven was going to make sure that she could reverse the roles…

Raven was very happy to see her team making their way over “Fallen Phoenix, I know in the past we have had a few problems with the UNS and Night Owl members. But for the time being I have agreed for us to work together to help defend this island from an enemy we all share in common” as she spoke she looked from each member, her expression one hard to perceive “Now, seeing as the enemy is out at sea, I suggest that Kojiro and Flo make their way down to the coast line…there is more then enough water out there to use to your advantage” She paused for a brief moment thinking through a few other things “Benkei, we are going to need a few more people to defend the shores. Your shields are going to be invaluable…And I think it is for the best that Nathaniel aids you in that department” Raven smiled at Benkei the way she usually did when talking to those who she held dear, and it was only then that she noticed...Benkei...was not really Benkei."What..happened to your face?.." Her own face consorted into confusion and she reached out a hand as if she was about to poke his cheek, but brought her hand back to her side. She stared at him for few more moments, before blinking and clearing her throat.
“You can tell me later..." She said in a slightly perplexed tone.
Today we shall prove how powerful a working family unit is. Stay safe and try to stay in pairs if you can. Fallen Phoenix, Move out”

When Nova spoke about his flying options, Raven smiled widely “Gain me flight? For how long roughly? Ah never mind we don’t have time to discuss limits. The spell that enables me to fly will be more then enough” It would be a shock for some…meeting the Quaking Owl in the sky.

Nat nodded his head at Raven’s commands, and shot of towards the coast line. Once he got there he let out a low whistle at the amount of ships that had gathered to tear Japan apart. While waiting for Benkei who was probably right behind them.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 am
((UNS: Anya))

Anya could not believe she had been ignored. And now of all times was not a good time to be ignored. As all the plans began unfolding, Anya managed to keep her temper in check. At least until Will suggested that she could poison the entire Russian fleet if she felt so inclined. At this idea, Anya's volatile temper flared up. That was one thing Anya never wanted to do again: kill a mass amount of people with her powers. "You b*****d! No! Never! That is not something I'm going to do, Will! That is definitely not something I am ever going to do again! Ever!! I'd rather let those missiles kill me than do that!" she almost screamed after Will as he took off to help Roulin and the others fight.

((Heralds: Sydney))

Sydney stayed silent during the entire discussion. Although Roulin did not address her directly, the Darkness Herald did not mind too much being ignored. After all, there was the matter of the Russian fleet bearing down on Japan to take care of. However, she was a tad grateful that Will instructed Demios to stay put. But she did not like the fact too much that he felt he should command her to do what she had already planned to do in the first place. But she did not say anything to the Satan Owl as he took off into the sky to help deal with Thomas and the Russian naval fleet. She heard Anya shouting at Will, but paid her no mind. Besides, she had Demios to take care of now. She turned to face Demios, looking down at him with her emotionless and blind gaze. "We shall be returning to Azarath now, Demios... Genya..." With that, before Demios or Genya could protest, the shadows enveloped them and transported them back to Azarath.

((OOC: I've realized that none of my pictures (except Owen's) work. sweatdrop so I'm posting up links to them here:

Poison Owl - Anya Newton
Eternity Owl - Katherine Jule
Owl of Eclipse - Sydney Huston

Hope that helps!))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am
((Hmm... I have the Shield Owl's brother and his neighbor! *grabs Will and gets kicked into a wall* Ow. Hmm, perhaps, that didn't work quite as well as I hoped...well, there's also Armand and his pranks to distract you...))

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Benkei had followed after Nova, though not teleporting. He reached Raven later than the others once the he saw the attack from the Russians have begun. With his stone ability, the Shield Owl quickly created a makeshift sturdy grave for Owen's body and carefully lay the wolf in the grave before sealing the grave and leaving a stone marker. With a sigh, he ran after the rest of the Fallen Phoenix and arrived at Raven's location just in time to see Genya enveloped by shadows and disappear. Gen..ya? What is he doing here? The Shield Owl was sure he had seen his younger brother. What were the shadows? But Genya was supposed to be studying at the University of Tokyo, and he wasn't an Owl.... We're in Tokyo area...

However, before he could think any more about Genya's presence, Raven's directions brought him back to reality. He nodded. Raven seemed to look better than before....maybe that meant Will wasn't really serious about killing them all? But then, Raven made a weird face and then tried to poke his face while asking what happened to his face. Benkei had completely forgotten about his "disguise." He opened his mouth to explain, but then Raven sighed and dismissed it for later. The Shield Owl nodded. They had a country to defend. His home. His brother. His family. "Good to see you too, Raven," he said simply before dashing off after Nat.

The Shield Owl was already tired, but he could hold out. He just had to use his energy efficiently, and that was something he could do from his martial arts training. He soon reached Nat and also surveyed the view of the ships. He grunted, checking for what stone he could use in the area. Quite a lot considering the mountains. He sighed and began to throw up shields or random pieces of rock to hit flying debris or projectiels heading toward them. He didn't need to say anything to Nat. They were on the same wavelength.

----------------------------------

((UNS - Amaya, Armand))

Armand had been pretty surprised when he saw Roulin in front of them. He thought the Life Owl had died. He agreed with Anya and Itachi. Of course they weren't just going to stand by and let a bunch of people die. So, the scientist decided to place himself in a support position. Like Itachi, he would stop incoming projectiles, but he would also help those that were wounded with his knowledge and skills. The red head thought it was nice that the teams were collaborating, but like Itachi, he wondered what Thomas and Lucien would think. Will was right though. The Satan Owl was using their own presence on the island as an excuse to "defend" the country though Armand was sort of surprised when Sibal fired upon the very ships that Thomas and Lucien were supposedly commanding."Anya, you don't have to listen to him. We're just defending, so we don't need to attack," Armand said calmly. He smiled at Anya softly and reassuringly before going off and either "defending" or helping wounded.

Amaya didn't have anything to say, but she was very surprised that Roulin was alive too. The Clueless Owl hugged Itachi back, albeit it was a delayed reaction. She returned his kiss, but got puzzled as to why it was so long. She was equally puzzled by his tone. "I love you too," Amaya said softly as Itachi flew off. She blinked. The way Itachi had said that almost sounded like he was going on some suicide mission or never coming back again. "Wait, Itachi, don't die!" Amaya cried out. She started to zap incomig projectiles as well to help Itachi.

And then Anya exploded again. Amaya looked at her with wide eyes. "Anya! Stop talking about dying!" Then, she noticed the Fallen Phoenix members and saw Nova. "Huh? Isn't that...?" The guy that had attacked her and Anya in the Appalchians, Nova.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 am
Demios was surprised to hear Will tell him to stay put. He really wanted to help, but he knew Will had a point. However, Sydney then sent Genya and Demios into Azarath. "Sydney!" He yelled as they were pulled in. He frowned as he looked at Genya "I guess we're stuck here until things are over....I'm sorry Genya, I really did want to help" He said. He sat down and looked down defeatedly.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 am
"Die? Oh no that would be disasterous. If you died I would have to deal with another Light Herald that takes your place, that doesn't sound to fun." He stated as he looked L in the face. "So you want me to tell you my plans, and yet I gain no information in return? That's rather unsportsman like." He stated as a bullet wizzed past his head, he barely gave it any notice. "But I suppose that giving you a hint won't hurt anyone. Right now my goal is the same as yours I want Thomas dead. After that I will run the UNS and return it to the company it was meant to be." That was indeed his short term plan his real initiative was still locked tightly within his head so no one could reach it, he was a secretive man, it was just in his nature. He looked down hearing his name over the thunder and roar of the ocean. He saw Amara in a speed boat bashing into the torrents and waves that plummeted down. "Amara?" He asked without moving, he didn't want to leave his position if he did he wouldn't be able to see if L was going to attack. He raised his hand as the speed boat lifted into the air, propelled by his telekinesis. Once she was high up, near there position Lucien smiled at her. "Glad to see you're alright. But what are you doing here? You're injured and this is a battle that will have no pleasant ending." He stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 pm
Roulin broke the surface of the water in a large V while making his way to the main ship. He could see Thomas's smile from here. He could also see him transforming just for their fight. A shell exploded to the left of him and threw him to the right. He wasn't about to drown. Thinking quickly, he brought himself up into a run and began to traverse the surface of the water and a brisk pace. He knocked away two more bullets using Raven's powers and even received some cover fire from his sniper Moli back on the island. "This is going to be too easy...I just need to get there first." Roulin leapt up from the water's surface and landed in front of Thomas. Before he could spit out a taunt, bullets from deck snipers began to rain down upon him. He should've known that Thomas would have a better defense than that.

"Damn it...Flo! Koji!" Moli called to the both of them. "Can't one of you freeze the ocean far out enough so we can walk on it? I have an idea about these boats here!"

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Raven was back in thwir sights, however he remained silent and simply nodded, he was somewhat relived to have some direction...no matter where it pointed"...I'll do whatever it takes..." he mumbled as he took off towards the coastline, He looked towards the one named Moli,"...Alright...but move quickly!" Kojiro was somewhat scared, he knew how to swim, but still, he simply had to keep moving, drowning "...Not just you Raven, I would never fight with them, but....I dont care who I am fighting with right now...they are all defending my home...Japan is in danger....a place where Owls and normal humans coexist peacefully...destroying this place is out of the question...I will fight hand in hand with whoever will protect this country! My home..." he thought to himself as he rushed towards the dock and jumped off,"....I have to control my power to make it to the ships..." he figured and in a powerful pulse the water of the ocean's surface froze solid, covering the main beams of the dock as well, gaining support, he looked up towards where he left them,"...Jump down! I'll take you to them!" he called up to Moli  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games