Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm
Lana could be shy at times but when she heard the sadness in Dragons voice she couldn't help herself,she steped over to him and huged him. "I'm sorry." She said in her sweet and soft voice that her mother always said sounded like cottoncandy.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Dragon felt something pressed against him and tilted his head back, his eyes widening instantly when he saw Lana hugging him. He blushed intensely, his eyes turning purple. "I-I, uh..." he stammered, unable to find his voice. Her voice, however, was clear and beautiful, soft and sweet. Like cotton candy.
Dragon felt awkward. Lana was hugging and comforting him, and he was doing nothing! Awkwardly did he lift his arms and hug her back, and with her even closer to him he could smell her hair. So pleasant, so serene.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Lana smiled feeling him hug her back. "So feel better? My mom always says a hug makes everything better." She said looking up at Dragons face with a bright smile on her face.

Xena smiled watching Lana making a new friend."So is there anything you like to do Dragon?" She asked curling up next to the table the to had been sitting at.

"Ya like sports reading dancing those kinds of things?"Shiro added to Xena's question as he sat on his hind legs watching the two.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:15 pm
Keiko_1357

Aiko just stared at Mayu sniffed the air the laid his small head on Tanda's shoulder. The kitten looked young but was actually 20 years old. Tanda remained silent when Aiko meowed."Well, Mayu I'm glad we can come to an agreement." He smiled.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:30 pm
sassyspark

Mayu nodded at him, taking her last sip of tea, before gathering her purse. "I am too. Um would you like to split the bill?" she asked him, gesturing to the bill that the waitress set down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Keiko_1357

Tanda blinked when Mayu asked about the bill. "Oh no. I invited you please let me pay the bill." Tanda's eyes sparkled with kindness. He took out a debt card placing it on the table for the waitress to take and change. "I have enough money, trust me it's no inconvienience."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 pm
sassyspark

"Oh I see. Well thank you very much. It was lovely talking with you." Mayu told Tanda graciously. She stood up, and flipped her hair over her shoulder, as it had draped down uncomfortably for her. She waved to him while she walked out "Goodbye Tanda and Aiko." she bid farewell and left the Café.

[[EXIT]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:41 pm
Tanda waved good bye happily. It been awhile since he sat down with an adult that didn't have a complaint. After seeing Mayu leave he finished his hot tea. Tanda got his card back and then got up leaving the Cafe.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

Dragon smiled shyly at her and nodded, "A-A little. Thanks." He looked back over at Xena and Shiro, his blush deepening and his arms still around Lana. "Umm... I-I don't really know." he said timidly and looked away.

tohru3241

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 am
Lana smiled as she watched him interact with Xena and Shiro ."Hm cute." She giggled silently to herself as she began to feel warm then realized Dragon was still hugging her.The half-breed smiled even more,She'd finally found someone that wasn't afraid of her or disliked her but was okay enough with her to let her hug him and for him to keep hugging her. "W-would you like to g-g-go on a picnic with m-me sometime? I t-think it would be fun and we cloud hangout some more a get to know each other." Lana said looking up at him with her bright smile her cheeks a light pink.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Dragon turned a deep shade of red. "Y-You mean like a... a... d-date?" he gulped.

tohru3241

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 pm
"Well in a way yes." Lana said with a smile as she waited for a yes or no.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

"I-I-I, u-um... S-S-Sure!" Dragon stuttered, so nervous and flustered that he was sure he'd faint soon.

tohru3241

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:37 pm
"Cool!" Lana said happily as she patted Shiro's head again as she sat back down at the table. "Is there anything you can't eat or don't like?" She asked wanting too know what was safe to cook. "Oh and because i'm half Dragon i have to cook most the human food i eat with a tonic my uncle gave me or i can't keep it down." She said looking up with a thoughtful look on her face. 'Hmm come to think of it i wonder how uncle knew i couldn't stomach human food?' Lana thought to herself looking next to her and giving Shiro a smile.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

Dragon hesitated then looked away, his hands going to his arms awkwardly. "I... I-I can't eat food here." he murmured and quickly waved his hand to emphasize the food in the cafe. "I-I'm a Wendigo and a Demon, I-I only eat.... raw meat." He winced a little in disgust of his own words.

tohru3241

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games