Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Armageddon walked to where the brats he tried to kill were last and crouched down, studying the dirt. He rubbed some dirt between his fingers before throwing it in the wind. "Interesting... I'll leave them to someone else." he smirked until he heard his name called out, his face paling. "Crap." he hissed under his breath as he saw an annoying stalker of a doctor scurry up to him.

"ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a blue haired man with a bloody lab coat shouted to the Heavens. He had a crazy smile on his face that stretched from ear to ear. He finally found the demon he was searching for for years. "Found you is what I have done over a long period of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the mad scientist giggled and ran up to the pale demon.

User Image
Decius
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 pm

James smiled watching Isabelle"you have soft skin like silk Isabelle" kissing your hand looking into your eyes intensely"may I kiss you here too.."lightly traced your lips leaning closer not breaking my gaze my breathe touching your lips

Passionfruit04

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Passionfruit04
James smiled watching Isabelle"you have soft skin like silk Isabelle" kissing your hand looking into your eyes intensely"may I kiss you here too.."lightly traced your lips leaning closer not breaking my gaze my breathe touching your lips

Isabelle smiled,"Yes you may.."Isabelle said,softly looking at him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:04 pm

James smiled closing the distance between him and Isabelle connecting thier lips gently curesing her face in a passionate kiss

Passionfruit04

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Passionfruit04
James smiled closing the distance between him and Isabelle connecting thier lips gently curesing her face in a passionate kiss

Isabelle kissed back,passion hidden behind the kiss.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 pm

James held Isabelle melting against her lips

Passionfruit04

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Passionfruit04
James held Isabelle melting against her lips

Isabelle kissed back,lightly,but with as much passion she had. Her eyes were shut firmly melting inside.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:39 pm

James held Isabelle closer to his body not wanting to stop but having to breathless. James pulled away from Isabelle's lips to catch his breathe hearing his heart skip a beat looking at Isabelle panting"......w-wow..." was all that James could manage to say to her

Passionfruit04

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Passionfruit04
James held Isabelle closer to his body not wanting to stop but having to breathless. James pulled away from Isabelle's lips to catch his breathe hearing his heart skip a beat looking at Isabelle panting"......w-wow..." was all that James could manage to say to her

Isabelle giggled softly looking at him,with her blue eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm

James smiled looking into Isabelle's blue eyes falling deeper and deeper into them

Passionfruit04

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Passionfruit04
James smiled looking into Isabelle's blue eyes falling deeper and deeper into them

Isabelle smiled a little back,"Wanna go back to the dorm and watch a movie?"she asked softly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:30 pm

James smiled"I'd like that"helping Isabelle up and started walking out of the park back to their dorm holding Isabelle's hand in his

Passionfruit04

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Xaene gave a small sigh as they were swallowed by a bright light, only to find themselves in the frozen beauty of the park. "as usual, the place is kinda empty." he grinned, pulling on a light jacket as he looked around. "i don't see why though... it's beautiful here..." he hummed and looked at Dominick.
{gah too many rps! }
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 pm

"You're right, it's lovely," Dominick said, feeling the wind ruffle his hair.
{{>~< I know right}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"and it's not that cold here either is the nice part." Xaene smiled as he lightly sat down on a bench. "although... i might still be warm from earlier." he grinned.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games