Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:33 pm
((TFP---Serena))

Serena laughed when Cerbs seemed to be all for her idea of food hunting. “Hm? Pancakes? Really Cerbs as if that is what you want, I am sure we can find something far more tasty for you.” She chuckled as she gathered a few things together and stuffed them in her handbag. “Right, let’s be going….” Serena said as she opened the door and stepped out into the heat. She sighed as she took one last glance at her bed “I will make up for it later.” She muttered while glancing down at the phone in her hand “And you better let me sleep in tomorrow!” Serena was not joking; she wanted her 8 hours of sleep at some point, if she did not get them…well she will not be a happy bunny.

“Note to self, only drink water today” She was not about to repeat her mistake from last night when it comes to ordering strangely named drinks, besides, water was something she usually stuck to. “Hmm…I wonder if I should see if Kojiro wants to come with me…” She paused and smiled down at her phone. “Or it can be just us two…..Hmm…..Don’t want you getting jealous over that cute little kitten now do we? I guess I will run into him later anyways.” And so, the Vanishing Owl left the hotel and entered the busy streets of Italy. “I should have brought my sunglasses with me…” Too late now, she would rather get Cerbs fed and then head back to her room for a few hours.

After an hour or so, Serena had already gathered a few slabs of steak; it was merely a case of trial and error to see which one fulfilled Cerbs more. She took a seat in a sectioned of part of a local restaurant and placed her cell phone on the table. She had already received her order and had asked not to be disturbed…sure it had cost her a pretty penny but it would be worth it. “OK boy, come on out…in your small form though. “ She chuckled and slapped the first steak on the table. “First up we have Mr. Pascoli’s best in shop high quality steak. Ok Cerbs, I leave the testing to you.”

((UNS---Daryle))

“Lost for a month? Not at all, I have been in Russia as you know and Spain with my adorable growing family” The Breezy Owl had muttered the ‘growing’ part on purpose, truth be told Erin had given him a bit of a shock on his arrival home. Nevertheless, Daryle had been happy about her little welcome home gift. Sweeping that under the rug, Daryle took a seat and stared blankly as the two glasses were put in front of himself and Will. He let out a small sigh and reframed from accepting even the small amount that Will had poured. “Maybe another time, hm?” He muttered while pushing the glass an inch further away from him.

“I have made the necessary preparations for Erin and Freya which will be put into action should a situation occur that calls for it of course. I only hope that little part of the world remains silent, though that is more wishful thinking.” Daryle raised an eyebrow before chuckling somewhat at the UNS comment. “A team of many fragments, hm? That’s a sad truth to be faced with….Well, not really…The UNS has never been one fully functional object from what I can tell, although they may still surprise you…whats left of them that is.” Leaning back in his seat, Daryle tilted his head to the left. “Johan and Anya?” he tapped his chin in mild thought before putting faces to the names.

“Ah, the silent guy and the woman who kicked you in the….” He cleared his throat to stop himself laughing. Something that he was wise not to do “Interesting couple you say…Well, from what I can tell they are not in any type of relationship…” He smirked somewhat and leaned forwards with a goofy grin “Always after what you cannot seem to have…Like that woman….Of course, that is not the problem here, right?” He pulled back taking the glass with him he downed the shot of whiskey. “Waste not want not …” He said before going back to the subject at hand “So, what is it that has sparked your curiosity in them?”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm
Amara took in everything that Cecilia had said. Interesting she thought to herself. She looked forward and thought how she would formulate her next sentence. "Well that's interesting, I'm not going to sit up here and lie to you...seeing the future is scary as hell...but it gives you an advantage on what's to come in this war...." she trailed. "If your powers really are branching off then you are developing a psionic ability...sadly I can't train you in how to control it because...well...I can't either" she said with a light laugh. There wasn't too much Amara couldn't do, but controlling her visions were one thing she hadn't mastered.

"Like I said earlier...we can meditate...that will help you ease your mind and with that ability of yours, it should help develop it a little further...it might be more 'pleasant' the next time it occurs...I've read that once it is mastered, you have retrocognition as well, being able to see into the past" she said to her. Grabbing a map from a nearby stand she passed it Cecilia. It was up to her where they would go.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm
"Really now? Perfectly understandable. It's not something people would readily eat anyway." Timothy was referring to the idea of raw fish wrapped in seaweed. Any American child would just barf thinking about the ingredients. After walking into the place, the smell of shrimp being fried and the sound of rice being tossed made the Herald grin even more now. "I'm not at all Japanese, but something about their cuisine....if you're to continue staying in my mansion, you'll need to learn a few oriental recipes." said the spectral owl jokingly before taking a seat by a window. He pushed the chair before him out with his abilities, then nodded to it. "I may be a god, but I still have manners."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:17 pm
Cecilia's lips twitched very slightly at Amara's words about such a power. Yet it was a little surprising to hear the Owl next to her call this new branch of her abilities Psionic. "I never thought of it that way. When I thought about the vision, I thought about Astrology sort of. But I guess I can see where it would be Psionic. I don't think it is an ability that you can control. I mean, maybe the raging head-ache that I got during that time is a way of warning me that I am about to have a vision." She looked over the map. "Hey, we could visit The Pantheon," she suggested. She traced the quickest route with her right forefinger. "It doesn't look like it's that far from here." She turned and began to walk in the direction of the historical sight that she had chosen knowing that Amara would accompany her. This would most likely be the only time she had visited Italy. Part of her wanted to visit her old hometown in Romania while they were still in Europe, but she didn't know if that would be possible. Who knew what they would all be doing after they left Italy.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:49 pm
Following Cecilia, Amara kept up with her pace. In all honesty, this was the first time Amara could think of being in a place in Europe and actually enjoying it. "The Pantheon, I read a little about it, it translates from greek saying 'to every god' I do believe. I don't know too much about it so this tour will be very interesting and educational" she said. She then began to feel that she was babbling and that perhaps Cecilia was getting annoyed so she simply went quite. The people here felt so busy...but why was it so calm to her? Nothing good ever came from a calm moment Amara had learned through the years.

A well groomed older gentleman could be seen approaching the restaurant that Raven was drinking and eating at. Smiling he walked towards the table, observing her mannerisms. This man was Sebastian, Amara and Aeon's father who some of the Night OWLS had been introduced to. "Excuse me Madame, but is this seat taken? I'm out for lunch and would hate to eat alone, would you bestow upon me the honor of dining in your presence?" he asked charismatically.

Sabrina was very taken by the concept of sushi, and the japanese culture. When Timothy said she would have to learn she smiled sheepishly. She was a pretty okay cook, but venturing out into this aspect of cuisine culture would take work...but for Timothy...she didn't mind. She then took a seat in the chair Timothy had pulled out for her and looked at him. "A god you say?" she asked with small smile as she began to take a drink of her complimentary water that was on the table.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 pm
((I may not be able to get internet for the next week starting tomorrow. Neo, feel free to ghost Amaya around or just have Itachi bother other characters. Haka, you can ghost Cerbs and Will. Maha, you get those two too. Fal, you get dibs on Genya and Benkei.))

Even if Serena ordered "strange drinks" today, it was highly possible that some puppy would steal the drink from her and drink it. ~Mrrr...~ Cerbs projected into Serena's head when she mentioned him being jealous of the kitten. He wasn't jealous... he just wanted to nom on it. The black dot darted out and the first of steak on the table mysteriously disappeared in a heart beat. ~:3~ The steak wasn't bad. The only downside was that it wasn't fresh human flesh, but it would do. Cerberus growled softly and rubbed against Serena's hand.

----

((UNS - Will))

"Growing family, hmm?" The Satan Owl smirked as he took another sip. "I suppose I should congratulate you on your potential little bundle of joy..." He watched as the Breezy Owl pushed the glass away from himself. The blonde lapdog didn't have a great tolerance for alcohol in general. He nodded as Daryle spoke more on how he hoped Spain would remain safe. William DeScythe frankly didn't really care. What happened would happen, and even through chaos, most of the time, those who were on Will's side were granted immunity.

He chuckled as Daryle spoke his thoughts on the UNS, and then he downed the rest of the whiskey in his glass. "Indeed...perhaps. They really are just puppets on strings, though that applies to all the teams." The blonde devil shrugged. At the mention of the epithet of Anya, Will leveled his gaze on Daryle and smiled innocently. "Ahem. It does not matter, Breezy. She's already mine. Anyhow, the two of them are related. Judging by their ages, they are like Anderson and Dante and Roulin, Moli, and Che." He nodded an approval as Daryle down the tiny shot of whiskey. "Well, there is tension between them. It could get more...maybe..." An innocent smile graced Will's face again. "Ah, but that is just a thought." The Satan Owl wasn't going to let a Johan ruin his fun for Anya. "Just do what you've been doing. It shouldn't be long before something "exciting" happens."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:55 pm
Cecilia only knew a little bit about Italian History. As they approached the Pantheon, Cecilia looked up in awe at the magnificent structure. After a few minutes, she spoke to her newfound friend. "It was built in 27 BC," she said informatively as her eyes continued admiring the historical monument. "It's the best preserved monument of Imperial Rome and was rebuilt in the second century by the Emperor Hadrian. It also became a church during the middle ages." Cecilia knew a little bit about the Pantheon as it was one of the Historical Italian Monuments, which had interested her. She looked at Amara who seemed to have fallen quiet. "You don't have to be so quiet. I don't mind incessant babbling at times," she said smiling cheerfully. No, Cecilia couldn't read her thoughts or emotions, but she was very observant. She pulled an expensive looking camera from her purse and backed up a few paces so that she could take a picture of the magnificent monument.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:11 pm
"I'm aware of how major it will be. That's why it needs to be done. Imagine hitting....Roulin there in the balls or something. His powers may be great, but he'd still wilt over like a flower and fall to the ground writing in pain. Also, don't do that please. I'm sure Cecilia -- Oh my god....you want us to blow up this UNS building huh? Does Thomas know about this? I mean.....we sorta are still working with the UNS you know?"

"You're slow to be a detective bro. We stopped working with the UNS when they decided to attack us. Thomas has just been...insurance." Moli's dish had been prepared and it was promptly brought to him leaving Che and Roulin in awe at the delicacy. He ordered a custom Stromboli. The outside was light brown and baked to perfection. The crust was soft toward the center, but outside, it was crispy and fresh. The inside was adorned with pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella and provolone cheese. "You mad guys? Try not to stare please....especially you Roulin. You could probably eat with that Life sight of yours."

"Modest with your money much? Anyway, I think we should probably not tell Thomas about this. He'll want to add his input, and the plan will go to hell like it always does. Besides, I think we can handle this. Just destroying a building right?" Roulin inquired confidently. He leaned back in his chair and sighed in nigh relaxation. The thought of another mission kept him just beyond that threshold only freedom would allow him to pass through. "All we need for that is a way in and a way out. I can be the way out easy. Teleporting. I can't get in though because I've never been in there."

"Don't worry about that kid." Che reassured while slicking his smooth, black hair. "I know how to get in. For now, we need only to worry about TFP and The Heralds. That's it. That's my job. We'll talk more after we eat....Italian's don't discuss business at the table....Aye! If it isn't our Sexy Sogiulli to bring us our drinks! Please, put the cups anywhere. We'll get to them either way..."

~~~

"A god. The same thing you are. Noah....Adam....all of us. Just right now, I'm indulging in my more human side." Timothy answered Sabrina while she took a drink of her water. Timothy, a precautious man, didn't drink his water right away. He was the master of all electricity, but like all electrokinetics, he was able to succumb to an ability malfunction. "Now, Sabrina, why do you say you felt like you've only been sitting on your a** as of lately? Rather, what's been on your mind these past weeks? Let me start with that."

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm
Kate was making her way away from the Forum. She was basically wandering the streets of Rome, taking in the sights if only to keep herself entertained. She wasn't exactly sure what to do now. And that was strange for her because she normally had something on her mind that she wanted to accomplish. At least that was what was the norm for her now that she was working with the Night Owls and trying to get Che and Roulin to help her fix the problem they had caused by opening the Forbidden Door. When that thought crossed her mind, Kate checked on the spirits of the Night Owls to find out where they all were. Cecilia and Amara were at the Pantheon, chatting about girl stuff or history or whatever. Che, his sons, and Anderson were at some restaurant not too far away from where Kate was now. Itachi and Amaya were at the Colliseum, and all the others were scattered about the city. Now that she had this information, Kate continued on her walk north, still headed toward the restaurant where Che and company were eating. Though, Kate had no intention of actually going in to talk to them.

===

Erin turned away from the view of Rome and headed back into her room. She wanted to go walk around the city for a while, but she was afraid that somewhere along the line she would collapse in pain, vomit or something. Sighing, the Artistic Owl stood in the middle of the hotel room, trying to decide what to do now. Granted, Erin did feel a little less in pain, but that didn't mean it wouldn't flare up while she was wandering the streets of Rome. But on the other hand, she knew she couldn't stay tied down in her room like a hermit for the rest of her life just because her sister was torturing her mentally. So Erin came to the conclusion that she may as well attempt to head outside for the first time in the last week. Maybe getting out would distract her for at least a little while. As such, Erin steeled her resolve and grabbed her small bag before heading out into the hall. She wouldn't go too far from the hotel just because she wanted to be able to make it back before collapsing if it came down to it.

===

In the Piazza Navona, Anya was seated on one of the carved stone benches watching the flowing waters of the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi. She had not been very happy to have Will show up at the hotel she and Nik were staying at in South America and unceremoniously been carried through the air to the airport before being forced to sit on the plane with everyone else as they flew to Europe. When they had landed in Rome, Italy, Anya had tried to escape from Will and the rest of the night owls. Unfortunately, that attempt hadn't really worked on Nikolai as he had found her quite easily. But after some shouting at the dancing owl, Anya had managed to convince him to leave her alone for a while.

But three weeks since their arrival, Anya had finally gotten over the fact that she had been brought to Italy against her will. She wanted nothing more to do with this whole war business. Not now that she knew who wanted to kill her: her supposed father, that UNS officer, who she could feel glaring at her the entire trip to Rome. Fortunately, the old man hadn't confronted her in the entire three weeks they had been here so far. Anya wasn't sure she wanted to fight him again though. If he really was her father, then why the hell did he want her dead?

(( Translation: "Fountain of the Four Rivers" ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 pm
Demios let out a painful grunt and sigh as he managed to lean against a sturdy cabinet for support. Since the last few events, particularly the destruction of the last UNS base the night owls had stayed at, he was in pretty bad shape and was taking its time to recover. This made it hard for the young owl to do much, however the physical injuries hadn't stopped Demios from training his magical abilities for his task of creating the next artifacts. He knew that what his body truly needed was a break so it could heal and mend, but he didn't think they had the time for that especially with the threat of the heralds around. He was smart enough though to try and get plenty of rest and do as little physical activity as possible. He was glad to have Bun Bun around to keep him company, but now he was more than ready to get outside and see the world, seeing as he had spent most of his time since their arrival in his room. As much as he wanted to be outside though his body was proving difficult. He was sure that after the events in the base he had broken several bones, many of which had healed, but a few still needed some time.

It took him a while and some effort, but he eventually made it outside. Just the feeling of the world around him made him feel a little better. He paused for a moment before looking around, he wondered what he could do now that he was finally outside. His body still had a few bandages but most were hidden under his clothes. After a while he decided to just aimlessly walk around and enjoy the fresh air.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 pm
Amara smiled at Cecilia as she saw her pull out her camera and take a picture. Amara hopped in one frame, putting up two fingers with a silly face. She then walked up a little closer as she began to study the architecture. "It's amazing that this architecture is still used to this day" she told Cecilia. Amara then began to look for her camera but couldn't find anything. She must have left it at home. Looking at Cecilia she could see why Roulin liked the girl. The baby began to kick as Amara smiled slightly out of pain. She then walked back towards Cecilia. "I wonder if they have a gift shop here" she said to her.

Sabrina looked at Timothy and down at the table. "I just feel that I have...I mean...I haven't had a real mission since Australia two years ago" she told him. "And we all know that I'm the bleeding heart of all the heralds...I just feel useless sometimes" she told him. As their appetizers were arriving, Sabrina was handed chopsticks. She looked at Timothy and at the sticks. "Uh.....how do I use these" she asked curiously as she picked both of them up observing them carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm
Cecilia pretended to scowl at Amara when the Psion jumped into the picture and pulled a silly face, but it was to be expected. She saw Amara looking for her camera and noticed that she couldn't find it. Nudging Amara, Cecilia held out her own camera towards her. "Just don't take any pictures of me, please," she said. Despite Cecilia's confidence, she was very camera shy and didn't like having her picture taken. Hearing Amara mention something about a giftshop, Cecilia took out the small pamphlet and perused it once again. "Hm...I don't see anything about a gift shop inside," she said. She shrugged and placed the pamphlet into her purse once again. "Oh well." She looked at Amara who seemed to be experiencing some pain. The baby probably kicked again. "Come on, let's go sit down somewhere," she said out of concern for the pregnant woman. She pointed to a rather beautiful fountain. "Why don't we go rest our legs over there?" she suggested.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:25 pm
Normal Amara would have disagreed with Cecilia about resting but the mature pregnant Amara decided to take her advice. She followed behind Cecilia and took a seat. She placed her hand on her midsection and sighed. "I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hide this" she said with a laugh. Looking at the fountain it was clearly beautiful and Amara was enjoying herself, she just kept thinking about Lucien. She hoped that he was alright, she hadn't heard from him in a while. Amara took Cecilia's camera and began to snap photos of their surroundings as she looked over to Cecila, she was really having fun with her, perhaps this would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. She did wonder however why she didn't want her picture taken.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 pm
The Italian trio had finally met their end when their stomachs could no longer handle all that was put into them. The three were bloated, and felt more full than ticks at a blood bank. Smirking joyously though, they arose from their seats slowly in pleasurable pain and eyed the waitress. The tip the three collectively left was a generous one. Together, it amounted to at least one hundred thirty five American dollars. The bill as well was far from what one would consider budget worthy too. It was over seventy dollars. And what was it spent on? A collection of meats, cheeses and breads. The family didn't care. As long as their outing was good, Che was on cloud nine. After getting their coats, and after Che pulled the number from the much younger waitress, they all left the restaurant with arms over each others shoulders. The next thing on their mission......a bed for Che, a couch for Roulin and cot next to Aeon for Moli...today was shaping up to be a good day for the Presidiomnis.

~~~

"Ah, is that so? Tired of spending your days inside of my villa? I do thank you for making groceries every now and then." Timothy replied as he twirled one of the metallic chop sticks about his index fingertip. If the oriental utensil wasn't made of metal, he doubted that the optical illusion would be easy to pull of. When the emerald skinned herald asked him how to use the chopsticks, Timothy dropped the stick, then grinned acceptance. "If you want a mission, then head to Europe and watch over Adam. Don't let him know you're around because he's supposed to heading this little skirmish alone. Secondly, you take one stick....put it at the curve where your thumb and index finger meet, and the other at the tip of your thumb. Press it between the side of your index finger and enjoy."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm
Cecilia and Amara sat down upon the edge of the fountain. Despite the fact that Cecilia had made a show of her own feet being in pain, she was really doing it for Amara. The two of them sat conversing for a good fifteen to twenty minutes before the Sapphire Cosmic Owl checked her watch. She had wanted to meet with Roulin to at least do one more thing before they had to head back to the hotel. "Hey listen, hope you don't mind walking with me to go see Roulin. I don't think he's too far from here," she said standing up and waiting for Amara. Once the Psion was standing, Cecilia began heading in the direction she thought Roulin would be. If she knew Roulin, he would definitely be near the restaurant districts. Of course, the blue female had no way of knowing that Roulin's ex-girlfriend was accompanying her as well. But even if she did know, it wouldn't matter. The past was the past. After a few minutes of walking, she could finally sense his energy signature along with two others that were familiar. Her lips formed a smile as they slowly came into view. She bit back a small laugh as she saw their attire. It wasn't because they looked funny, but because they looked so adorable dressed up as a small Italian Mob. She lifted her arm and waved at them before running over. "I kind of figured you three would be here," she said casually with a wide grin. "You three look really hot," she said bluntly not afraid to tell them what she really thought.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games