Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin flopped down next to Ene, who was laying on her stomach with a controller already in her hands. Erin looked at her, then the screen. "Y'know, we could always find somthin' else t'do."
"No point. We'd end up in trouble." Ene explained.
Nai sat down near Erin's bed and leaned against it. Carter followed her lead. "Ah, yes. Mother's ever watchful eye. O' course, we also have Aunt Kurona here, who, by the way, is absolutely capable of telling our positions just by feeling the vibrations within the ground around her."
Erin scoffed. "Bit difficult when we're indoors, in't it?"
"Tch. Not hardly." Nami continued. "If she chooses to, the house can amplify the vibrations so she can, in a sense, 'see'. Wunderkammer, if you hadn't forgotten."
Erin whistled. "Wish I had a trick like that up m'sleeve."

Emalie sat down. "D-don't give her what she wants. Kuro's just a bully."
"You bet your a**, I am." Kurona agreed with Emalie. "Jaecen's other girlfriends are proof of that."
"Kuro, you burnt the last one's leather purse." Emalie said.
"She had it coming, to be honest." Kurona replied.
Emalie, regretfully agreed. "Aye, she probably did. Jaecen couldn't exactly see where you'd hurt them for no reason. He even told me he didn't mind you doin' it a couple times."
She smiled. "Oh, did he. The sly coon."
"Back on topic, what's more about this Tsuyoi woman? We may have to find her before she does do any fighting." Emalie interrupted.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:50 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka was just simply watching the Light kids along with Liya. Her ears perked up when they spoke of doing something else other than video games, "Erm...don't you have a pond you can swim in or something? I remember seeing one that looked like a swimming pond." she said, looking out the window. It was the pond that Ms. Tsuyoi and Kurona had made for Ene that Odayaka spoke of.

Wakai took a seat, grabbing another cookie from the table. She took a bite out of it before shrugging, "I dunno, Ms. Kalena didn't exactly tell us where the war between Keyblade Wielders and the Organization was taking place." she said, feeling a little disappointed that she wasn't brought along.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya looked at Wakai.
"I can feel where they are.......but there are many worlds out there, so they probably spread out. There's a fight in Shibuya province, there's a fight in twilight town, radiant giardens, even back at HQ." Liya said.

Liya looked around and noticed a book that seemed out of place. She got to her feet and picked it up and started to read it. She then smiled.
"I think...um.....Nami....Erin.....I know I call Ene my sis but......it sounds right on my tongue, like at one time, I called you two my siblings too. I don't know why.....it sounds right though." she gave a warm smile, her pale face brightening up showing pink in her cheeks like a normal girl.

She then held her head and fell into a sitting position. She felt pain because she remembered this, an anomaly. However that passed. She started to cry.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:47 pm

29 | Female

"Well, yeah." Kurona scooted her chair out a bit. "Come here, baby girl. You're still getting upset about small things. It's a bit frustrating for you, I bet. As for Ene and the rest, for a while there they were your siblings.."
Emalie's head perked up. "Hm? I don't remember having this cutie pie. She does look like a nice white cream sponge cake."
"Em, please...." Kurona sighed.
"From one mother to another, Kuro. She needs all the comfort she can get." Emalie said.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:42 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Liya, taking note of the locations where they could possibly be fighting, "Thanks Liya." she said with a smile. When Liya fell into a sitting position, Wakai went over to her and pet her head to try to comfort her. She lifted her up and brought her to Kurona, all the while thinking to herself, "4 locations where Shino and Ms. Tsuyoi could've headed to..." She walked over to the door that led outside, folding her arms, "I'll have to keep them in mind...just in case...how would I even get to those areas though..." Wakai wasn't exactly good with directions.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:49 pm

29 | Female

Kurona rested Liya's head against her shoulder and pet her head. "Wakai, don't think too hard. I'm the only one capable of driving a gummi ship here."
Emalie grabbed the teapot and poured herself some tea. "Well, certainly we can rule out certain places, right?"
Kurona shrugged and kept stroking Liya's head.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Kurona, laughing a little at her comment, "Don't worry, I wasn't thinking of using a ship in the first place." all she knew how to do was make a ship go into auto pilot mode. She walked back over to them as Emalie spoke, "Well...I would assume they would go to whichever world is closer to this one...knowing Shinochi and her lazy habits." she said, scratching her cheek with a finger.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:51 am

29 | Female

Emalie looked at Kurona. "Look, Loves. I'm sure there's a pretty reasonable explanation why you stayed here. Especially when someone I know would end up following us anyways."

Erin sneezed before shuddering. Ene looked at him. "What's the matter? 'Fraid you'll lose?"
Erin smirked and shook his head. "Dream on, little girl."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded, understanding what Emalie meant, "I...guess you have a good point." after all, Tsuyoi did have a good reason for leaving her at the manor. She took a seat and leaned back into her chair, "Well, it's probably for the best...if we left the house too unguarded, then it would be an easier target for the Organization if they decide to attack this world again." she said as she was about to grab another cookie, but noticed the plate was already empty. She frowned but shrugged, taking the plate and walking over to the sink to wash it. She then noticed all the used tools and dishes Liya, Odayaka, and Lana used while baking cookies. She laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head, but she began to wash the dishes.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:54 pm

29 | Female

Kurona scoffed at Wakai. "So?"
"Please explain why you're being rude to the dear woman?" Emalie intruded in their conversation.
"This is the Light Manor." Kurona explained. "That should be enough information for you. As for Wakai, she's not putting her full trust in this house yet."
Ealie nodded. "So this is the famous Manor I've heard about..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai sighed at what Kurona said, "Well, I can't say that your barrier is fully dependable...erm," she looked at Kurona, "No offense." She then turned her head back to the dishes, "I forgot to mention, while you were away, your barrier wasn't able to keep out...well, lets just say a visitor." she said, as it seemed she was already finished cleaning the dishes. "Oh yes, and that new friend of Nami's also was able to get through the barrier. Though, they just recently became friends...and by recently, I mean they just met...literally." she said, looking back at Kurona.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 am

29 | Female

Kurona shrugged once again. It wasn't like there was much to say on the subject. Emalie looked at Wakai and Kurona. "Well, there must be something we can do from here..."

Erin flopped backwards onto the pillows. "Damn... Little girls are mean."
Ene smiled. "Thank you very much."
Nami sighed but stayed where she was. "I'd play but it wouldn't be fair."
"I'm no' playin' you." Erin said, his arm covering his face.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: sorry, flu is kicking my rear really badly. ))

Liya continued to cry when Emalie compared her to food. She didn't understand the similarity between her and food. She didn't even know what a sponge cake was.
She calmed down when Wakai petted her head then lifted her and took her to Kurona when she rested her head on Kurona's shoulder and getting petted.

"This world is guarded by many light spirits, when I first came here as a nobody, I was fading really fast. Its strong but still can miss some things."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai sighed, looking down, "I can't think of anything that we can do from here. Unless we had some way to communicate with them or somethin." she said, resting her arms on the table.

Odayaka just watched as she sat on Erin's bed. Her tail swayed around a little as she watched the t.v. screen. She found the game a little too...bloody for her to watch, she needed to look away for certain parts.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 am

29 | Female

"All of my spells are to dangerous now. Involves a lot of practice." Emalie stated.
Kurona sighed and silence ensued. She couldn't think of anything to say.

Meanwhile, Ene had set down her paddle and took a deep breath. "You make this too easy."
Erin stared at the screen and held out the controller. "Nami, if you will?"
Nami shrugged and took the controller. "Fine. But just one round."
The match ended as soon as it began, making Nami a bit overwhelmed. "Wh-how?"
"I told ye, she's a button masher." Erin said.
Nami looked at Ene and growled. "Again, you."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games