Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:35 pm

At mission right now. After the mission
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:25 pm

"god damn Luri i told you already no more childishness, THIS IS THE MIST VILLAGE!"

Havok-Trance

510_RealityCheck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Okamii looked around and then saw a familiar figure jump out of the window, who does she remind me of? She leaned out of the window, "HEY!! WILL YOU BE MY JUSTSU TRANING PARTNER??!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Blade focuses hes sharingan on everyone and watches them carefully.

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:50 pm

oroami appears behind blade "what do you think your doing."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Blade looks at Hector then turns his attention back to the people down below. " Inspecting".

User Image

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 pm

"It's oroami, and leave now."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:34 pm

"Blade, look we dont mean to be, what say... rude but get the hell out" Kkenru stated with complete conviction, as he stood directly behind the sensei

Ryikk Nara

Astral Phemo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:51 am

What will i do in this academy ????????
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Blade gets up from hes sitting place and looks at hyuuga thats right next to oroami. " Hyuuga u better watch out who your talking to or u may wind up dead. Blade smiles at both of them then asks oroami a question. " Oroami what is your business with me because u keep following me around?"

User Image

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:23 pm

"watch who you anger blade, you need to keep yourself reserved around me lest i be angered, now i asked politely* Kkenru stared into his eyes violently
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:30 pm

hector rouge
"god damn Luri i told you already no more childishness, THIS IS THE MIST VILLAGE!"

alright 1. the "god damn" part of your little post there is gonna earn you a good smack on the face if you say it again 2. if I want to be "childish" ill go and be childesh damnit and 3. I ,atm, really dont give a ******** about what you say because of that first part of your post

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:33 pm

{{look, this is the mist village, read any reference to it, we are the most brutal, cold and strong ninjas in the land, lets act like it}}
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Kkenru Hyuuga
{{look, this is the mist village, read any reference to it, we are the most brutal, cold and strong ninjas in the land, lets act like it}}

awww but we can be the most brutal, cold and strong ninjas with some fun hehe

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:06 pm

(damn right to kkenru)
marquis walks into class. "ready to learn...i hope i can learn a new jutsu today..." he takes his seat. takes out a canteen and pours it into his hand forming the water into a perfect sphere waiting for class to start. he takes a drink of the sphere water...it gets about half the size after his drink...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games