Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:39 am
A huge fireball hit the academy setting it on fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:45 am
Kazuo walks by the burning building far enough away to not be touched by it's flames. "I was supposed to start in the academy today! It's on fire! I need to tell the raikage!" Kazuo runs towards the Raikages office.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Kazuo runs up to the academy with the water scroll in hand then slides the scroll out on the ground and makes a handsign. Water seems to appear over the fire putting it out in a steamy mist. Kazuo slides the scroll into his pouch and walks into the not completly damaged academy.

After entering the academy Kazuo walks over to a chair and sits in it waiting to learn.
"I hope they come soon."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:26 pm
Fenrir entered the academy and glanced around at the others. A look of disappointment crosses his face. "Heh, I thought I'd come fashionably late, but it looks like things haven't even started yet. What a joke." he mutters to himself as he avoids the others and leans his back against a nearby wall.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:26 am
Kazuo glances at the new comer. "I want to fight him in the exams." Kazuo looks back ahead and moves in his seat to get in a more comfortable position.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 am
"The people here... I can't wait to start tearing them to shreds." Fenrir thought as his nails dug into the wall.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm
Kazuo taps the desk top impatiently his dark green eyes closed. Kazuo's eyes open then he pulls out a book that has all the crystal jutsu in his clan. "I should study these so I can do them later on." Kazuo begins reading through the jutsu in the book while waiting for a teacher to come into the academy.

(Teacher please!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 pm
Sarium walke dup to the academy and kicked the door open because his hands were in his pockets. He looked around "Huh? What happened here" he said then sat down in a chair, leaned it back and put his foot on the table. He then scratched his chins stuble and looked around "Where is the teacher" he said confused now.  

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm
Kazuo looks up at the loud person that entered the room. "I don't know, Im getting bored, I hope he comes soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 pm
Ayame pushed Sarium gently aside as he quietly strolled inside the room. With her mouth and cheeks covered by a blue cloth her eyes scanned the room. "No teacher.....how troublesome." she muttered before taking a seat.

Meanwhile, Fenrir's hair stood on end as he glared at Sarium. "It's getting so noisy in here. I should make things more.......quiet." he muttered to himself. The dog-like boy was so distracted by Sarium that he didn't recognize Ayame stare at him for a moment before she closed her eyes.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Areku walked by his old school and looked inside to see a couple of students waiting,"Oh wow you guys seem pretty bored." Areku said laughing,"Who you waiting for?" Areku asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 pm
((hi guys, appearently im promoted to teacher. so yeah lol))

"Actully it's a she." Masumi said to Kazuo's comment as she walked into classroom. She turned and faced everyone with a smile. "Hello everyone my name is Masumi H Inuzuka and i'll be your teacher. So lets start off by you all telling me your names." She said still smiling.

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 pm
"Well I guess I should be going then. I just came to see my old school." Areku said and then turned to Masumi,"Well good luck at teaching Masumi-sempai." Areku said bowing down.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:01 pm
Kazuo jumps up and bangs down on his desk. "Finally!!" Kazuo sits down quietly and puts his book of crystal jutsu away. "My name is Kazuo Kurisutaru." Kazuo said flashing his dark green eyes that resemble the color of his crystals.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:00 pm
Sarium ignored the people except the boy with green eyes "Hi" he said then saw the teacher and looked at her "Im Sarium Uchiha from Iwagakure, I just moved here and was a geenin back there but i don't know ANY jutsu I had to fight Sen to become a gennin" he said smiling.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games