Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:33 am

So what OS does your new computer have?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:33 am

Meta Fish
ForsakenSwordsman
Meta Fish
Romyion
Well you did before, also along with "I like guys" and "I'm gay". Oh, and you got a NEW LAPTOP FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, either that or you got laid.
That's nothing to some of the stuff I could.. you could say. And you're close. Pretty damn close. 3nodding

Well, you got some money, and probably a new computer maybe. And perhaps you got to go see Skitty?
The only thing I wanted this year was a ticket to go and see Skitty, even if it was only for like, one day, and I got absolutely nothing else. Unfortunately, that's not what happened, but yes, I did get a brand new computer. It will play any game currently on the market, and it's specs are impressive as hell. I don't know much about computer specs, but my friends do, and they kinda flipped. I also got a scanner/printer, a flat screen monitor, too.
Any Wii/DS games?

Hero Maul

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:34 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Sounds awesome. I'm sure you'll get a chance to see Skitty soon, and it'll be worth the wait I reckon.

Oh, I replied to you in my story thread, and added chapter 37 too.
Yeah, it is a really awesome computer. It's got Windows Vista on it, too. It's weird, because now I can actually listen to music on my computer and surf the net and stuff, without it lagging. I can actually do stuff on my computer for once. It's such a nice feeling. Nothing takes forever to do anymore. I'm sure I'll see her one day. I'm looking for a job now, and crap. It's a hassle.

I'm going to read your story's new chapter now.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:35 am

Romyion
So what OS does your new computer have?
Vista.

Hero Maul
Any Wii/DS games?
Nope. No computer games, either.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:36 am

Meta Fish
ForsakenSwordsman
Sounds awesome. I'm sure you'll get a chance to see Skitty soon, and it'll be worth the wait I reckon.

Oh, I replied to you in my story thread, and added chapter 37 too.
Yeah, it is a really awesome computer. It's got Windows Vista on it, too. It's weird, because now I can actually listen to music on my computer and surf the net and stuff, without it lagging. I can actually do stuff on my computer for once. It's such a nice feeling. Nothing takes forever to do anymore. I'm sure I'll see her one day. I'm looking for a job now, and crap. It's a hassle.

I'm going to read your story's new chapter now.
blaugh WINDOWS VISTA!!! Man Fish, you are one lucky b*****d. It probaly has over 100GB too.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:37 am

Meta Fish
Hero Maul
Any Wii/DS games?
What kind of birthday is that?

Hero Maul

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:38 am

Hero Maul
Meta Fish
Hero Maul
Any Wii/DS games?
A sophisticated and love filled one.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:39 am

Romyion
blaugh WINDOWS VISTA!!! Man Fish, you are one lucky b*****d. It probaly has over 100GB too.
It's alright. I've gotten the blue screen of death twice when we were first getting it all set up, but after that, is' been okay.

Hero Maul
Meta Fish
Hero Maul
Any Wii/DS games?
Heh, I dunno?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:43 am

I hear Vista is like Windows XP except you have a few more add-ons. Sounds like a waste of money for people that bought it the first day it came out.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:43 am

Meta Fish
ForsakenSwordsman
Meta Fish
Everyone guess what I got for my birthday.

Money?
Well, yes, that and something else. Money from my friends, something (well, technically three things) from my mom and grandma.

money, a computer and clothes?

dagger-wielder

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 am

Romyion
I hear Vista is like Windows XP except you have a few more add-ons. Sounds like a waste of money for people that bought it the first day it came out.
That's usually what the new OSes are.

Fangs666
Meta Fish
ForsakenSwordsman
Meta Fish

Money?
Well, yes, that and something else. Money from my friends, something (well, technically three things) from my mom and grandma.

A computer, a monitor and a scanner/printer. And then money from my friends, which will go toward applying for a passport this week so that I can get it around May or June so that I can go to Canada to see my girlfriend. -__-
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:50 am

Meta Fish
Romyion
That's usually what the new OSes are.

Fangs666
Meta Fish
ForsakenSwordsman
Meta Fish

Money?

A computer, a monitor and a scanner/printer. And then money from my friends, which will go toward applying for a passport this week so that I can get it around May or June so that I can go to Canada to see my girlfriend. -__-

awesome. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you. where are you coming from?

dagger-wielder

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:54 am

Damn, gotta recharge my laptop battery.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 am

Romyion

did you fully charge it before? it shouldn't be dieing that fast. my sister has a laptop and when it's properly charged, it lasts a long time

dagger-wielder

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 am

Romyion
are you sure it is a laptop, maybe it is a PSP with online
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games