Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:31 pm
Daisuke smiled, laughing.
"Keita! That tickles!" Daisuke said. His hands lightly squeezed Keita's sides.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:42 pm
Keita grinned. His face hovered a few inches away from Daisuke's. "Sorry," He whispered, sweetly. "I'm not really tickilsh[sp?]." Keita said. He kissed Daisuke deeply.
"Maybe.. you could find my tickle spot?" Keita said, laughing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:46 am
Klara chuckled lightly as she listened to him explain his dream.
“Kiryuu? No, Tuesday’s been very nice to me. He stayed with me for the past few days making sure I was ok.” She explained smiling.

“Dying would mean leaving you wouldn’t it? I’m not going to do that.”
Tears formed in Ben’s eyes. “No tears! Your gunna make me cry too.” She said stroking his cheek with her tiny thumb. Ben went in to kiss her again this time not pulling away. Klara closed her eyes kissing back softly. Her hands slid up from his waist to his chest and rested there. Now that she was a vampire her skin was just as cold as his. She didn’t notice it now. Klara’s complexion had also changed. Her skin was pale too, like Ben.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:32 am
Ben smiled against her lips. After a couple minutes he pulled his face back an inch or two. "Yes, please don't leave me. And Okay.. no crying.." Ben said, laughing softly.
He kissed her once more. "Has Nubo seen you? Or did Tuesday make him stay away for the transformation?" Ben asked.

[Sorry.. bad post.. sweatdrop I can't think... razz ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 am
"Hmm...No, I guess I haven't. I haven't seen much of anyone besides Tuesday. Tuesday told me Nobu hasn't left your side since you passed out. Does anyone else know you're awake yet?" Klara asked.
She hadn't left her room much since she was changed. And to tell the truth, she was slightly afraid of going outside of the Manor.
Klara stretched her slender arms above her head, still stiff from sleeping.

((Yeah me too... lol ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:27 pm
"Really? I guess he was really worried.. maybe I should go tell him I'm okay." Ben said.
He looked at the clock.
Ben figured Nubo would be waking up soon.
"Hey, I'm going to go check on him, alright?" Ben asked.
He kissed Klara's forehead then got off the bed, and went to his room next door.
Nubo was still sleeping soundly. Ben went and sat on the edge of Nubo's bed. He rubbed his back.
"Hey, Wake up.. It's Ben." He said.
Nubo didn't move.
"Hey.. wake up." Ben said, laughing. Ben tickled his sides.

[OMFG ORI.. POST! gonk Please?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 pm
[[T__T Srry guys.]]

Daisuke flipped Keita around, straddling him.
"Okay...Hmmm..." Daisuke was tracing his fingers along Keita's body, trying to find his weakest spot. When his hands came to the backs of his thighs Keita let out a yelp.
"Ah HA!" Daisuke grinned with victory as he continued to tickle Keita.

Nobu smiled in defeat.
"Daaaddd!!!" Nobu groaned.
"I don't want to get up! It's too bright outside. Close the curtains." Nobu asked.
"My eyes are still sensitive to light. It burns my skin, since I'm still young." He explained.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:14 pm
[Aw... It's fine. :3 ]

Keita grinned as Daisuke flipped him onto his back, straddling him.
Keita kept the smile on his face as Daisuke traced his body, trying to find the weakest spot. Daisuke's hands came to the back of his thighs, Keita let out a yelp; his waist jerked upward.
(lol like pelvic thrust.. xd )
Keita laughed as Daisuke squeezed his thighs. He let out soft moans.
"Ah.Ah.Ah... Daisuke," He whined laughing, "Stop.." He laughed again.
Daisuke kept tickling him. "Ohmygod.. Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah.. Dai~!" He moaned, laughing.

[He probably sounds like Akayla when you tickle her. xd *cough*orgasm*cough* <__<...>__> ]
-----------------

"Oh.. Sorry Nubo.." Ben said, as he drew the curtains to cover the window.
He sat back next to him.
"There. Is that better?" Ben asked.
Ben sighed. "I thought you'd be happy to see me awake.." Ben mumbled, "You're probably just too tired to notice." Ben said, laughing softly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Daisuke blushed at the noises that Keita made.
[[LMFAO. PELVIC THRUST!!]]
Daisuke leaned forward and kissed Keita's neck, he moved up to behind his ear. Then back down to his collarbone. Daisuke's hands traced Keita's body, the womanlike curve to his hips, his muscular chest. Perfectly toned arms.
Tadashi. Without warning the name popped into his mind.
"Tadashi." Daisuke whispered to himself. He was frozen. Daisuke stumbled off of Keita and rested against the wall, his slid down, sitting on the floor.
"I'm sorry Keita." Daisuke could not look at Keita without being reminded of Tadashi.
" 'Shi' as I would call him. We lived together Shi...offered me his home, showed me affection, like the family I never had. Over the years, I had grown feelings for Tadashi, once Tadashi found out, I wasn't allowed in anywhere near him. I was forced out of the house." Daisuke paused.
"I'm just a little unsure...Before we get any further."

"I'm sorry pa. These past few days I haven't gotten that much sleep. Klara kept me up, plus with all the sunlight. These aren't really my perferred living conditions...I am more than happy that you are awake." Nobu said, hugging Ben around the waist.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Keita covered his face.
God..I feel used...Keita thought.
Tears formed in his eyes. He dropped his hands.
Keita slid off the bed. He glanced at Daisuke, sitting on the floor.
The tears practically poured down his face.
Keita bit his lip, and shook his head.
"Why do I even bother with people anymore?" Keita more or less thought outloud.
Keita crossed the room. He opened the door and looked back to Daisuke. "You should be sorry." Keita choked out. He pulled the door shut behind him.
Keita ran down the hall, silently sobbing as he ran.
[Have one of you're character crash into him or something... razz ]

Ben hugged Nubo back, tightly. "I know.. I'm sorry, bud." Ben said. He kissed the top of his head.
"I'm happy you're awake too." Ben said, smiling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Daisuke jumped up and ran after Keita.
"KEITA! NO WAIT! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!" Daisuke yelled, but it waws too late. Daisuke stopped once Keita turned the corner.
He sighed, tears ran down his face, unable to control them.
Damnit. I just didn't want him to leave me...And now he just did. ********> Daisuke thought.

Tuesday was suddenly tackled by the young man he saw his brother kissing. Tuesday fell onto his back.
"Ugh." He groaned as he hit the floor. The young boy on top of him.

Nobu smiled and tried to tackle his father onto the ground. His attempt failed and he just sat back on the bed.
"Dad!!!" Nobu whined, trying to tackle him over and over.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 pm
Ben laughed at Nobu's attempts to knock him over.
"Nubo, what are you doing?" Ben asked. He held his arm infront of him as a shield.
---

Keita felt himself crash into something as he rounded the corner.
It was Tuesday, Daisuke's brother. The hott brother. And Keita was ontop of him.
Keita blushed.
"Uhm.. sorry.." Keita said softly, pushing himself off.
He'd pushed himself off onto the floor; he stood up.
He held his hand out to help him up.
"I'm sorry, Tuesday." Keita said.
"I probably shouldn't have been running." Keita said, as he pulled Tuesday up by his hand.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:31 pm
Nobu giggled.
"I'm tring to knock you over!" Nobu said as he tried to knock Ben over again.

Tuesday smiled casually.
"Why were you running? Or wait, how'd you know my name?" Tuesday asked, leaning against the wall.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:45 pm
Ben laughed.
"Uhm.. okay.." Ben said. He grabbed Nubo by the sides and picked him up. Ben playfully slammed him on the bed.
----

Keita bit his lip. Oh my god... he's soo hott.. Keita thought. He blushed.
"Uhm.. Daisuke told me your name.. I was running because.. uhm.. Well Daisuke said something.. and I don't know.. the way he said it made me feel like he was using me. I got upset, and ran off." Keita said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 pm
[[xDD WTF GAIZ? I'm gone for 5 days and you have gay character make-out sessions? >:U]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games