Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Tab, who was unsuccessfully trying to force himself into Drew's panties before realizing that something was wrong, was startled to hear Drew wake up behind him. Letting out a small yelp, he jumped slightly and managed to hit his head on the table above him. Rubbing the top of his head, he handed the undergarments over to Drew. After trying to find his own boxers, he looked up and blushed as he noticed that Rocky had a clear view of the pair from his current location.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Derrick opened his eyes groggily. He was laying on his side, conformed to the back of the kitten that was fit snugly against him. The coon opened his mouth, yawning silently, and then caught a whiff of a delightful scent wafting from the kitchen. "Hmm.. Maybe later.." Derrick, perfectly content with cuddling up to his mate, reached onto the table with a free paw and grabbed his shirt. Then, he draped it over his and Nurren's midsections, giving them enough cover for the time being.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Dimitris walked into the kitchen hiding a huge grin. "Want help cooking in here, preferably something to put the energy back in the guys would be best to make. As for me I have other things to do if you don't need assistance around here right now." Taking his cell phone out he makes a few short calls and throws on an apron.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Rocky turned and spoke to Dimitris. "Sure! Just cook what you think everyfur will like. Whatever comes to mind. Will add gensing and gaurana to energize." He yawned and did a couple streaches before turning around and seeing the naked Tab on the floor "Jeez! Cover yourself!" he materialized a towel and threw it at Tab.

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Drew laughed as Rocky threw the towel at Tab, "I think you looked pretty good in my panties." He smiled, putting his back on. He reached under the booth and pulled out his bag and began to search through it. "Let's see...clothes...clothes..." He finally found some, "Um...does anyone care if I wear a pink flowery kimono?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Tab winced as Rocky turned and saw him, but managed to catch the towel that was lobbed at him. Cinching it around his waist, he called out, "I was trying...but don't you think some, you know, actual pants would be more useful than a towel?" He had given up looking at this point, and crawled out from under the table. To Drew, he smiled and said, "A kimono? That sounds cute..."

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Drew sat up and streatched out, "Alrighty, kimono it is then!" He gigged and walked into the bathroom to change. Upon coming out he was wearing a bright pink kimono with blue roses all over it And his hair tied back. The kimono cut off about 6 inches below his waist, "Huh....I could've sworn this was longer." Drew gave a devilish smile and walked over and sat back in the booth, waiting for Tab.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:05 pm

"You guys sure went at it." Dimitris snickered through his teeth as he started making his house special, Monogramed flapjacks.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Rocky let out a sigh as he materialized a pair of very loose fitting pair of Green and black Tripp pants. "Here. " he said. Than he turned to Dimitris and said, hiding a blush, "Heh, I guess so!" after that be began fixing some omlettes with gensing instead of basil. He looked as if he were dancing the way he swayed as he cooked.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:30 pm

"Glad you guys had fun while i was having some of my own." DImitris quickly sprinkled a few dabs of Rocky's omelettte onto his flapjacks as they started to form.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:59 pm

"Thanks, mate," Tab said, scooping up the new pair of pants and turning around to see Drew in feminine clothes again. "You know, I would say that I wonder about you..." he said as he walked over to the booth. "But I don't any more." he grinned as he took his seat next to the skulf and slid his pants on. "Anybody else up back there?" he asked Rocky.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Drew placed a kiss on Tab's cheek, "No one wonders anymore, hun." He smiled and giggled

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Finshing the flapjacks Dimitris pulled off the apron and walked out with the stack. "This outta get their attention. Come and get it!!"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Nurren had groggily forced himself out of the booth, still sweaty from the heat caused by the two furs laying and the leather-like covering to the pads of the booth. Noticing the call to eat, he was rather reluctant, knowing of his midnight snack. He headed to the bathroom to wake himself up with a little water and to stretch freely. Happily having put on the shirt laid on him, he left the room with a shirt on at least, walking nonchalantly back to the booth to find his clothes. He decided not to put them on yet, and made the choice to wait for when Derrick was.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Tabris nuzzled up against Drew and whispered into his ear. "Mmm...Smells good. And the pancakes do too..." he grinned. "Shall we?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games