Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 am
(the venous fly trap thing is kinda weird but other wise he is strong in power wise)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:02 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she stopped and laied of the kage door.Her arm started to feel a bit better so this was her chance of doing baattle Medition.She did the jutsu on her leg as she fellasleep for 30 sec.After 30 sec. past she woke up and felt her leg was kind of better.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 pm
(You realize that if I didn't stop Andrew, you'd be dead, right?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizus leg started to feel better but not perfect.For now mizu would not be able to her right leg.After that Mizu got up by using her dubble swords and headed for the sand village hospitale.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 pm
Koisu Nara
(You realize that if I didn't stop Andrew, you'd be dead, right?)

(yea....i would have benn soooooooooooooooooooo sad)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Rahenno sighed. Now-a-days it' so hard to find good help. Ninja's are showing all over to place, coming and going. More leaving rather than stay. "Man, You guys make sure you go there just for training. Andrew, If these good bad get them out. I heard there was an attack there not to long ago, almost like the attack that happened here. Just stay sharp, all of you." Rahenno said getting up and leaving a clone in his place, while he himself was heading to the training grounds.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 pm
Kintama stood outside Rahenno's office, his back to the wall just to the right of the door. He had posted his left foot against the wall leaving his right firmly planted for support. He leaned his head back up against the wall his spiky hair flattening against the flat surface, causing it to spread. He wore a white flak jacket, acquired from his father's wardrobe. Underwhich he wore A high collar black long sleved shirt reaching at its peak just below the base of his ears and ending several inches below his flak jacket. His pants were black and slightly baggy in order to create breathing room. The pants stopped Just below his knees on both legs where he had wrapped his calfs down to the center of his foot. Atop the tape he wore black shoes, sturdy yet flexible. He shifted the toothpick around with his tongue as an absentminded habit and source of entertainment as he awaited the Raikage's arrival. His arms were folded across his chest and slowly he alowed his head to drop. Clenching the toothpick in his teeth firmly, he closed his eyes. Sinking into a form of standing meditation. His actions illustrated in full detail his growing ambitous thoughts revolving around his shinobi dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:38 pm
aro then arrived in his bros office then walks up to rahenno and said."do you have any solo mission?"  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm
The clone turned to his bro. "Not any off the top of my head. Try the mission list down the hall."((Look at the missions thread.)) He said turning to his work again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 pm
(can i do the second b rank mission?)  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm
((bring another jounin with you and yes you may.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 am
Koi walked into the Raikage's Office and looked for Rah. He found him and remembered that Rah wanted to talk to him about the chidori. "Raikage! I completed the jutsu! Do you want me to show you?" Koi asked as he looked at the Raikage.

(Hey, I can go with him. Now that I have my second heart, It'll be harder to kill me... And I don't mind doing a B-Rank... I already got a kill under my belt. So can I go on a mission? Maybe a C-Rank. I can go with Aro if you want...)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 am
((You can go, oh by the way the real rahenno at the Yamihasu training grounds))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games