Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 am
// XD haha shox its ok //

Mika taped a piece of gauze on felix's bleeding back. She began to wrap up felix's arms while cleaning them off. "This is gonna hurt a bit" She said pouring antiseptic on felix's arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:29 am
Felix felt a slight sting, but he was still numb. He couldn't hear Mika's voice, but he knew he was with her.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 am
Mika sighed when she finished bandaging him up. She was tired and irritable. Mika lay down on the chair next to the bed before falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 am
Felix woke up when the sunlight came through the blinds and hit him in the face. He squinted and slowly woke up. He tried to sit up. "Agh! ********> swore in pain and laid back on the bed again.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 am
Mika looked at Felix. She held out [ainkillers to felix wondering if he would trust her. She doubted ti but it was worth a try. "Where does it hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 am
Felix glared at her, but he figured that she was the only one that could help him. "My back... and my right arm." He told her.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 am
Mika nodded before un wrapping felix's arm. "This is going to hurt again" She said as she moved to pour the antiseptic on his arm again before putting a balm that would take alot of the pain away and help heal him. "Can you turn over?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 am
Felix gritted his teeth in pain when she poured the antiseptic on his arm. He did as told and turned over for her. "It's down near the bottom part of my back." He told her.

[[lol, don't go touching anything else while you're down there xD]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:07 am
Mika pulled off the gauze and did the same to it that she had done to his arm before taping new gauze on it. She blushed a bit when her arm rubbed just a bit lower than the small of his back but continued to tape the gauze onto felix's wound trying to ignore it.

// XD couldnt resist //  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 am
[[xD lol, nice]]

Felix gritted his teeth in pain when she poured the antiseptic on his back. He then blushed when he felt her arm slid across hid behind. A small part of him went hard, but he tried to hide it under him and ignore it and focus more on the pain of his back.

[[lol, look wat u did! xD rofl.]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:24 am
// XD haha poor felix. Im gonna make it worse twisted XD //

Mika pulled a tissue out of the box and started to clean up the blood on his back, She was glad that the blood wasnt lower than felix's lower back but she couldnt help still feeling embarrassed.

// XD wonder how felix will react to her hand being near his a**? //  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:31 am
[[well.. one thing for sure is that he'll get a boner... or a bigger one, seeing as he's already got one.]]

Felix could feel the tissue on his back. He still had his morning, but didn't want her to see it, and her arm sliding over his backside didn't really help either.

[[o yeh, incase u didn't alreddy kno, guys almost always have a boner when they wake up. its called a morning boner. there's a bit of nice information for u. xD rofl]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 am
// XD i feel educated already//

"Is hat better?" Mika asked. "You can turn over if you want" She said rubbing his side with her hand while trying to gather up the stuff she had taken out.

// XD i just love knowing i can make it worse for him //  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 am
Oh God. Felix thought to himself. "I think I'll be okay like this for now." Felix said. The boner hadn't gone away yet and he didn't want her to see it. He lifted his head and put his hand under his face and rested his cheek on it, so that he was looking at Mika. He grinned flirtatiously. "So... were you able to resist not doing anything to me last night?" Felix asked cockily.

[[are we allowed to use the word "boner"?]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 am
// XD no clue//

Mika grinned back. "Oh yes I raped you when you were asleep, dont you remember it?" She said in a joking tone of voice. She sat on the bed near him her own backside pressed against his side from the lack of room on the bed.

// XD this must be like a form of torture for felix //  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games