Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica jumped slightly when Hunter raised his voice to her.
For a quick second the look of terror flashed in her eyes. She was, of course, flashing back to father days.
She shook the thoughts away faster then they came. Hunter was hugging her and telling her they were taking a new route home. "Wah-what did Armand do exactly?" She swallowed hard and allowed him to take her the new route home.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:41 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter felt bad about snapping at her as they walked out of the school he paused to regain his composure as the smell of a massive amount of blood hit him. It reminded him of his younger days. He grit his teeth and bit his lip. "He-" Hunter let go of Veronica and sat on the sidewalk, his head in his hands as he tried to keep his composure. "Do you remember that story I told you? How I killed that girl? Think about that on a- a massive scale." Hunter clenched his eyes shut and tried to block out the intoxicating smell of not only the spilled blood but Veronica's as well.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

User Image

Kaline calmed, knowing that Armand was calm. She knew how furious the headmaster would be, and began to wonder to herself. She relized it was ok now, as she walked over to Robert slowly, and said softly looking towards the ground "I'm sorry.." . No other words could reach her mind.

(((SRY i was gone, I got dragged out early to hike a mountain and stuff ^^ '..)))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

(( ALSO having allot of soccer games, very late so I won't be on this much this week))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter released her from his arms and she looked at him as he sat down. Hunter looked like he was in pain- But he kept talking. "Right, the girl. Times about twenty thousand. Got it." She nodded, as she inched backwards. She knew that she was tempting him. Veronica wasn't scared- No, not at all. But she was worried about how it must hurt him to smell her and what she guessed was a lot of blood.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and raised crimson eyes to look at Veronica. "I'm sorry love, just give me a few minutes. All this blood, and remenicing..." He would have taken a breath to calm himself but the smell of Armand's massacar was still fresh and that wouldn't have helped at all. He sat there for about ten minutes his head in his hands and looked back up at Veronica before sighing and standing up. "I think this is as good as i'll get at this point. Lets head home." He didn't move to be next to her as he normally would have done, he just started walking, he didn't want to tempt himself more than he already was.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded and swallowed hard. She looked around awkwardly as she leaned back and forth from her heels to her toes. She sighed and Hunter was standing up.
Ten minutes was a long time when you were waiting on a vampire.
Veronica stayed silent, just nodding as they started walking towards their house. Or his house. Or whatever.
He wasn't standing next to her anymore, instead he was walking solo. She inhaled deeply and when she exhaled her eyes opened. She tripped over her own freaking foot but caught herself before she fell.
God only knows what would happen if she were to fall and get scratched.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:04 pm

blaugh gonk
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin pulled Dylan inside and locked the door. He breathed silently, but stiffled. He sat down on the bed and nodded. "Yes, love, I really do." He bit his bottom lip. "Uhm, first thing, is it alright to be terrified?" He chuckled at himself, "And where ever babe," He stood up and wrapped her in his arms. "Thats really not important to me." He shrugged and kissed her nose gently before turning and running towards the bed.
Dylan plopped down and struck a sexy pose. "Take me! Take all of me!" He chuckled.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:16 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked back at her and smiled, of course his fangs were out but that was unintentional, and he tried to make it a warm smile. "How's your leg?"

llBlock!!!! ll
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:23 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica's eyes flew to his fangs as he smiled at her. It was sort of a nice smile but a bit eerie. She sighed, oh right.
"My legs fine." She had been limping slightly but the bleeding had stopped long ago and it only stung alittle bit. She shook her ankle and swallowed. "See all better," She smiled at him and skipped a bit to catch up with him. This way, she was close but not too close.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter had scarred her yet again, he seemed to be doing that a lot tonight. She skipped closer to him and he held his breath and hoped she didn't notice.

ll ANOTHER BLOCK!!! ARGH!!! ll
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Robert turned to see Kaline."Sorry? That's all? You know I hate being confused it is really annoying..."He said his eyes an angry purple ,knowing that his voice was a bit too harsh, he toned it down."...I'm a big boy just tell me what in the world is going on." His eyes turned a calmer, glowing purple.He looked at her intently,and waited for her answer.

Mr Nerdy xP

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games