Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Don't criticize meh! :gonk)

"Shoko is very welcoming, I certainly had fun. But other than that... whats new around here? Need anything done?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
User ImageUser Image

(Don't criticize meh! :gonk)

"Shoko is very welcoming, I certainly had fun. But other than that... whats new around here? Need anything done?"

DID YOU GUYS DO IT O_O  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm
[Nah, just a make out session. Could have, though. lol]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile thought about it and spoke "I would like to learn some clan and my earth element!" he said but saw the man walk in so he hushed and walked back letting the adults talk. Emile walked back slowly with his head down hoping to hit a wall or a case but instead bumped into a tall man in robes. He turned around to get a better look. "Oh. sorry sir...umm...why are you back here all by your self?" he asked the robe person.

l_Valkyrie_I

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the young boy bumped into him, Kaimu looked down. He had never really notice, but he was quite tall. Either that, or this child was short. Before he could speak, Emile asked him a question. Why was he this far back? "I wonder..." he pondered to himself, staring off in the distance deep in thought. After nearly a minute, he had an answer. "I Didn't want to be in the way." he said this as a matter of fact and with a smile as he cocked his head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile looked at the odd man wanting to learn more about him. The grass ninja copied his movement by smiling and cocking his head. "But why would you get in the way?Your an adult, couldn't you just get done what you want to get done?" he asked wondering about the weird man standing in the back of the room.

l_Valkyrie_I

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I guess i am aren't I." He said with a large grin, however this would be hidden behind his mask. Then may have one been the Raikage, but now his mentality was not greater than that of a child's. His mind trailed back to the imaginary battle, and how much fun it would be to play with someone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile blinked at the man wondering what was going on with this guy so he asked the question bluntly."Why are you here sir?" Emile's voice was more questioning making sure he didn't come off strong like a jerk.

l_Valkyrie_I

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick entered the building and walked down several halls before coming up to the door. His walk was the same as when he entered the village, slow and without guidance. He stepped in but then quickly stepped out since there were too many people inside the office at the time. He leaned against the wall and waited. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu glanced down at the boy, he did not yet understand people, or tones of voice, but he recalled something from a book. It was in fact rude to ask a person questions like that. Even though Emile had made sure to keep his tone respectful and calm, the effort was wasted on the man-child that stood before him. Recalling this he decided he should be upset, but without the feeling filling him, it came out very strange, "Well I never! I am an adult and you will not disrespect me like that child." As he spoke it sounded as if he was unsure with his words. Or if he somehow did not believe them. After finishing the punishment of speech, he began to think of what else he was supposed to do.

Sindenky

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile was completely confused by what was going on. Did..did he do wrong?! "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to upset you sir! I just wanted to know out of curiosity!" he said felling bad and still confused abut the whole thing and his face showed it. Emile thought of a way to make it up to the man but what?...Ah ha! Emile quickly bit his thumb ,drawing blood, having a tear run down his check from the pain. He then drew a messy stick figure making it come to life. "Here! This is Frank!" Emile said as the little drawing danced in front of the man.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 am
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXX Aki couldn't help but give a small laugh as Hiro expressed how he 'had fun' with the 'welcoming' Shoko. You never really knew what to expect from Shoko. She glanced over to her nephew as he announced his wish to learn doton and clan techniques before retreating and bumping into Sin. Aki had still yet to learn his new name, or even gain knowledge of the new identity he had given himself. Looking back to Hiro, "There are always students in need of lessons. I can take care with the training of my nephew here. There may be a few students around the academy or training grounds."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Koukotsu touched down at the Kusakage's Office, he quickly entered the building. After verifying who he was with the receptionist, he strolled down the hallways to the room number she had given him. He tried knocking on the door, only to find that it swung open. Apparently, it wasn't closed all the way. "Oh, excuse me." He said in his usual, relaxed and easy to listen to tone of voice. "My name is Koukotsu Kaguya. I apologize for intruding on such non-existent notice, but I have a message from the Raikage--Morinaga Arekku--for the Kusakage." He laid eyes on Aki, and smiled. There was no doubt that she was the Kusakage. Not only was she near the desk, but she was also the most distinguished looking person in the room. His second guess would've been the blonde haired man waiting at the door.

Without further delay, he walked across the room and handed her one of the cards Arekku had instructed him to give to the Kages he met with. It read:

"Greetings from Raikage Morinaga Arrekusu. Please come meet me when you have time, or send me a message.
~Morinaga Arrekusu"

"I was also instructed to discuss the current standing of your village. If we're to be allies, Lord Raikage would like to know which villages we'd need to support the most in the event of a war."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXThe moment Arekku's name was spoken Aki did not bother to hide the annoyance. Tight lipped she took the card and read it's message. "It's a pleasure to meet you Koukotsu Kaguya." Her tone was rather flat and even cold. "The standing of Kusa and Kumo is something I'd like to converse with Arekku in person. There are a few matters of the past that can easily bar an alliance between our villages." Taking the card she flipped it over and scrawled in her fluid handwriting.

XXXI'll be seeing you shortly.
XXXXXXXX-Chiru Aki

XXXShe held the card out for Koukotsu to take it. "Thank you for delivering this message."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Alright." Koukotsu took the card in his palm. Suddenly, an envelope of bendy bone formed and swallowed the card. He would take it to Arekku later. "If you're okay with leaving now, I can give you transport there." Koukotsu extended his palm out the window, waiting patiently for her response.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games