Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm
Kenji frowned at the accusation. He already was guilty about it enough and the guy's yells didn't help. He saw that the monsters could've slaughtered the whole city and he witheld the urge to glare. He did understand his grief though and simply nodded. "I didn't know Charon's kids were in this world.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 pm
" That's because just brought them here, lets face it to fight Celestials we need all the help we can get they both have strange powers as you can obviously tell by now. But anyways Edward apologise to him. " Avon said sternly.

Edward looked away he gripped his hand into a fist and said. " I'm sorry, I acted to harshly. " He said without looking at Kenji.

Avon sighed lightly. " I guess that's the closest thing to a proper apology you're going to get. " He said looking up at Kenji. Anyways how has your grasp over your dark powers gotten, better I hope, after all I did give you a small gift, I would hope that they've improved. "  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Kenji nodded and then faced Avon. "Yeah, they've gotten way better and your gift helped a lot. I trained a lot over the pass three years, plus Amara's a good teacher." he replied smiling. "It seems pretty peaceful. I mean, we were pretty far away from all four nations but it doesn't look like anything's wrong. Yet." He frowned suddenly. That probably meant the celestials were planning something. It wouldn't be long until they strike...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Daphne appeared behind Dulceri, blinking once before looking at Kenji. "Well look who we have here." She said simply as she also smiled, hugging Kenji. "How have you been, Kenji?" Daphne spoke with kindness that she used sometimes on Dulceri but most of the time on Marcove. She seemed a little under the present cause her eyes were dazed.  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 pm
Kyuri smiled and laughed at the sight before him, he hadn't seen Dulceri in quite a while though they weren't exactly friends he still respected the man. "Still the same ol Dulceri." He stated as the flames disappeared from his forehead. "Well then its good you didn't right?" He asked teasingly. "You can always get another one beside we just came to see how old Dulceri is doing." He smiled since he knew Dulceri wasn't to much older than himself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Avon smiled. " That's good to know Kenji, I'm glad you've progressed. " He said with a smile. It might seem odd for a 12 year old to be talking like he was to people who looked older then he was but that didn't matter. He looked behin him to see Daphne, he had never really met her, he barely even knew her name. He stretched his arms and said. " Oh hey have any of you seen a girl that looks about 12 with long blue hair? " He asked wondering where Leanne could be.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Kenji smiled and hugged Daphne back. "I've been good. How have you been?" he asked, noting the fact that she seemed a little dazed. He shook his head in answer to Avon. "No, is that Charon's kid too?" he asked. If they weren't used to this world, they could get themselves in trouble. Afterall, the one called Edward nearly demolished this whole city.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:36 pm
" No Leanne's powers are based on what she wants to happen not her emotions. Besides shes timid she wont blankly fire off bolts of energy into random parts of a city. " He said with a sigh. He looked at him and said. " But yes Leanne is the other angel you saw she is Charon's little girl, even though she's in her 140's she looks about 12 in your age. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:25 pm
"You mean after three years you can only ask why we are here?" he asked. "I just wanted to catch up with you all, I havent seen everyone in over three years" he stated simply. He saw what Edward was doing but about the time he was able to react, things had stopped.

Amara looked at what Edward was doing. Had she really caused so much pain in others lives? This is why she stayed away for so long. Her guilt was resurfacing but she had to surpress it as she reamained silent.

Calisto saw as Ambrosia and Kurai arrived with the young girl. She then saw Void's reaction to seeing the girl. "So this girl has value to you?" she asked. "I mean you just said the prime leaders have distractions, how do we know that she wont do the same for you?" she asked. Calisto feared no one, and she only implied the same logic he just shared with her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 pm
" You're correct Calisto, she does have value to me, but unlike the Prime Leaders if she is harmed there will be more then just physical injuries to worry about. " He said as he created another chair from solidified darkness. He sat down and said. " However I do not believe any harm will come to her, she doesn't look like it but her powers are much more unique then the others, she can do more then just sing. " He said with a small laugh. And much like Avon she won't die very easily. " He said quietly. He regained his composure and said. " I don't believe that we will have an issue about her, will we Ambrosia? " He asked without taking his eyes away from the pool.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:50 pm
A darkness began to crawl up the blade that Nephilis held and spread out at the edge forming a dark wall spotted with white. The white were stars. "You think I'm beginning my stroll on the wrong path? The path of darkness?" A face emerged from the darkness and the eyes sparkled like diamonds. "I am the darkness..." Beneath the face appeared a hand that extended cordially. "Come with me."

~~~

"So Charon had kids huh?" Dulceri held back a laugh and smiled weakly. "I feel sorry for his wife. I dont' want to imagine the arguements they were in, but anyway, Avon, you do have some powers. I might need you all for something too. I'm thinking about starting a Celestial defense thing. It's secret and no one knows about it but me and Daphne and now you guys. What do you say?"

~~~

"We won't. I only brought her because she asked me too. Now, we have business to discuss. This strategy just maybe what will get us what we want in a short amount of time. Void is right about one thing. We can't attack the Prime Leaders yet. Nephilis isn't a Prime Leader right now. In fact, he's the catalyst behind my plan..." Ambrosia took a seat and began to think. "We find him and give him proof that Dulceri is oppressing his people. That'll lead him to start a revolution. That's where you all come in. There's going to be a lot undercover work here."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:51 pm
Kenji noticed that Amara was quiet all this time and sighed slightly. Edward's accusations didn't help either of them. "You wanna go back Amara?" he asked quietly. They had married and everything but he still had this feeling that she had this guilt hidden up because of what happened. He then glanced back to what Dulceri said. "Huh, a celestial defense? That's interesting... What's your plan?" he asked, curious.

Kurai nodded as he listened to Ambrosia. "Do we even know where Nephilis is though? And this is going to be a long process..." he said, muttering the last part. He took a seat on a random spot on the floor, assuming they'd be here for a while, and waited for her to continue speaking.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm
Avon sighed. " Let's leave his family matters for another day I don't want to go into that right now. " He said with a sigh. He looked up at Dulceri and said. " Don't put to much credit on my powers I can only stop powers that I have given out. " He said calmly. " However if he can stop being such baby Edward can be very useful, his power is spacial distortion, opening holes into other dimensions and even creating his own where anything can happen. " He said looking over at Edward.

Edward hadn't said anything so far he refused to look at Kenji and Amara, he didn't hate them for loving eachother, he himself didn't know why there was so much tension in him about them.

Leanne walked timidly forward she looked at Void but was scared of his demonic mask.

Glancing over Void sighed. " Look if you are indeed my daughter then act like it, I will show you this if only to calm you down. " He said as he raised his hand to his mask. He gripped it and slowly removed it from his face, strands of dark purple hair fell from the hood that covered the rest of his head. He placed the mask down and gently took off the hood revealing his human looking face, his yellow eyes were far kinder when the mask was off. He looked at Leanne and said. " Better? "

She smiled and nodded walking over to him she sat down floating in the air beside of him.

" Anyways, you're plan of a revolution sounds good, the Prime Leaders will not attack their own people, and if it's under cover work you need look no further, in the past 3 years I haave built myself here a Guild of Assassins all of which I have trained myself, if you need a spy or an impersonator you will find it here. " He said with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 pm
"I know where he is. He's at home. He's in Evermore, aka New Shale." Ambrosia spoke aloud. "Void, your assassins will be invaluabe. All we need to do, or you guys need to do, is cause a scene in which Dulceri would attack the people, or the nation even. This should bring Nephilis out of hiding, so to speak. With my coersion, he should form a group that I'll be in pulling the strings." She looks at everyone in the room, then at Kurai with a smirk. "When a rat is cornered, what will he do? He'll fight. Nephilis is at the end of rope. Trust me...I have the perfect plan."

~~~

"Well, all this speak of Celestial activity is getting to me. In the past three years, there have been more than 5000 deaths in this region alone. In others, there have been thousands more. Something is draining people dry, but we have no proof it's Celestials. There are animals out there that can do it, even certain people, but they can't kill that many people tha fast without getting caught. That's why I want to start one. Also, it's to protect the Prime Leader's. We dont' have a defense besides family and friends..."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 pm
((Thanks guys! Gonna try to jump back in...hope this is okay. And just bear w/ me smile ))

Zephyr sat on the chaise, staring off the balcony over the main city. Ever since she had overextended her powers, she was not the same. More withdrawn than ever, she spent most of her days hiding away from others. It was a rare occasion when she presented herself in front of others, save for her husband and child. Somehow, they seemed to love her unconditionally, even though she felt she was disfigured from the event three years ago.

It was only a few minutes later when Zephyr realized it had been nearly a week since she had stepped outside the room save for affairs of the nation. With a sigh, she ran her fingers through her hair and stood, looking over her land once more. She made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen, smiling a bit when she saw Chyuta. A moment later, her eyes landed on Shatara. "Hello, Shatara," she said. "Haven't seen you for a while. How are you?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games