Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Lady only gave a smile, before gesturing for the others to sit.

Demi let out a heavy sigh, shaking her head as she sat down on the couch with Rebecca to her left.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Roland and Gil sat as well.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Once everyone sat down, Lady let out a heavy sigh as her expression returned to a somber one.

"You know I've never been good with words, so putting this... delicately is impossible." She sighed again, looking at the family directly.

"The Followers have captured Rachel."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Roland and Gil just stared at Lady.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Demi and Rebecca also stared at Lady in silence.

"...Somehow, I expected this." Lady sighed heavily, reaching into her pocket for something.
"For some good news, you'll be proud to know Rachel successfully saved the Dragonheart and destroyed an enemy vessel on her own. However, that enemy vessel, the Hidekaz, was valuable to the enemy. Why? We have not that gathered yet. But it was important enough for them to take Rachel. Alive." She sighed, setting down a small device on the coffee table in the center of the room.
"Some suspect there may be an execution waiting for her, but I doubt it. I think there's something else going on, because if they wanted her dead they would have killed her during battle." She said dryly, before pressing a small button on the device.

A hologram then came up from the device, and began to play out the scene of the fight which Rachel had been lost in across the coffee table, as if it were really happening there.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

"....They're doing this to get back at me...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm

"...What?" Demi blinked, slowly looking over at Gil as Lady shook her head.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 pm

"They're doing this to get back at us because of our involvement with the last war...But we weren't the ones who took down Anathema...Why are they targeting us now..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 pm

"They're not trying to get us!" Demi snapped.
"They're not trying to get you." Lady sighed, before looking to her daughter. Demi immediately fell silent, but was clearly still upset by Gil's theory.

"As you said, you did not take down the Anathema. So your theory is shot down right there - you are not apart of the revenge plan for the Anathema's death because you had no part in it's death." She argued, holding a finger up in the air momentarily.
"And because of... Rachel's... situation, the Gray Baron and both tugged on enough strings to keep her relationship with you two as quietly as possible. While she is known among Barons, it was agreed that it would not be spoken of to lower the risk of spies learning this information and using it against the Barons, do to the importance she has to many high ranking members." She added with a sigh, stealing a quick glance at Matt before looking at the family.
"No, I don't think is revenge. Not on behalf of the Anathema. Whatever they're doing revolves around the Hidekaz." Lady said, pointing directly at the hologram image of the ship, her finger causing the image to slightly glitch out and distort. Just as she touched it, Yari's voice spoke over the silence,
"Remember, Iver wanted the warrior who destroyed the Hidekaz alive."
My money says there was something important on that ship. Something very important. And it caught more of Vincent Iver's attention than anger. I don't doubt he's mad at the loss, but mad men rarely work logically, so he probably is more interested in her single-handed victory of their ship." She sighed, before tapping her finger on the Hidekaz again. The hologram of the ship then expanded, seeming to push out the whole battle scene so nothing but the vessel was being shown on the coffee table. As the image was blown up, several arrows began to point to multiple various parts of the ship, small bits of text appearing around the arrows.
"Gil, Roland. You'll understand better what exactly is laid in front of you." Lady sighed, as the text was showing the ship had been built with high classed weaponry and parts. Basically, a very dangerous ship.

"If you were a mad man, and you just watched this ship be destroyed by a single pilot, how would you react?" She asked, only looking at the two.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"You would want that pilot working for you." Both of them said at the exact same time.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 am

"Not quite my thoughts, but they both live with the same idea." Lady said a nod of her head.
"They want possessive of the pilot - for whatever reason there may be. Either to recruit them, or to just simply keep them off the field, which is what I had thought.
"So needless to say, Rachel is alive. The only thing I can assure you with is what they're doing with her. The Barons are still trying to come up with an explanation." Lady sighed, before looking to Matt.

"Champion Matthias, do you have anything you wish to add?" She asked him, as Demi and Rebecca turned their attention to him now.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 am

"........I was the reason that she was captured..." Matt replied simply, as Gil and Roland now stared at him.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Lady let out a heavy sigh, shaking her head at Matt's comment.
She then tapped the device again, making it return to the video of the battle.

"Watch him, here." She said, pointing to Matt's suit. "And see for yourself, that it's not his fault."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Roland and Gil only watched.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm

"Now then..." Lady sighed, as the hologram ended with the group that had attacked Rachel finally disabling the Eypon's systems, allowing them to the take the whole suit with her inside.

"...Any questions..?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games