Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 pm
((NPC - Genya Thorinagano - Hmmm......*looks at Falcon*...thinking, but not sure.))

Genya "meep"-ed when the shadows over took him and Demios again and took them to Azarath. He had been listening and trying to make sense of what was going on. It was a big gathering of Owls, and they were going to protect Japan from the Russian ships! He didn't realize recognize too many of the Owls though, but he did see a few faces that he had seen on the news. Before he got sent into the other realm, Genya thought he caught a glimpse of someone that looked like his brother, felt like his brother, but the face didn't exactly match. For some reason though, Genya had a feeling it really could have been Benkei. "...I wonder if that was Big bro.." the Japanese kid mumbled.

Back in this world, could all they do was to wait? Genya looked at Demios. "Is there any way we can help?" Genya asked as he tried to bend down and look up at Demios since Demios was looking down. "Ah! Your hair looks blue here!" It was probably the lighting in the Azarath place. Genya suddenly made an Oh" type mouth expression. "Ms. Herald-san! Can we watch what happens?" he asked Sydney.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm
"Whoa." Moli looked up from where Koji stood and up to the ships all he could see was ice. He was brought back to the situation at hand by Koji who told him to come down. Moli took the leap and landed somewhat firmly on the slippery ice. At least now he could walk to the ships. "Alright phoenix ice guy, lead the way."  

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 pm
Kojiro looked towards him,"...My name...my name is Kojiro..." he said calmly, catching his breath slightly, he had frozen more than he intended, however strangely enough, he did not feel as tired as he should have been,"...No use worrying about it now...." he thought, He looked at Moli's feet, "can you skate?" he asked curiously, a strange question at a time like this, but it may prove to help them move quickly, Kojiro already started moving forward, headed towards the ships, The Ice was reaching up towards the ships, however the ships were already pushing through the frost, he already had a plan on stopping the ships from moving at all, or at least some of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Amara looked at Lucien. "It doesn't matter Lucien, the chances of me living is slightly higher than dying" she said hinting towards her probability manipulation. "You should just leave, and me and you can handle this alone, forget the UNS...with all of us against Thomas we can kill him" she yelled.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm
"Kojiro." Moli repeated to himself once for memory. He did know how to skate, but he decided to let his skill speak for him. He found his footing and began to move foward along the slick, uneven ice. After making his way to the ships, he allowed his momentum to carry him up and over the massive bow of one. In his spin, he pointed a finger down and shot a beam of light that sliced clean through the ship's bow severing it from it's back. The people on the ship aimed their firearms up and began to shoot at the highflying kid. Before they could land a shot though, Moli was against the ice skating to another ship. "I can't thank you enough Kojiro!"

~~~

Roulin was now to close to Thomas to receive gunfire and Thomas, who now had more control over his power than he did minutes ago, was thrilled. If he could kill the kid again, he wouldn't have to put up with him anymore. He hoped it would be that way. "You know Roulin," Thomas initiated his assault with a flashy butterfly kick. "Having you less than two feet away from me is the only thing I've wanted every since you popped back up on the radar."

"Yeah?" Roulin evaded Thomas's kick with a twirling kick of his own. He had to fall onto his back though. The top his feet missed Thomas's face, but barely. With his darkened opponent back to his feet, he had to now dodge an axe kick. Reflexively, he created a box of light just over his chest. He could hear the burning that Thomas was putting on it. Roulin pushed the box up and threw Thomas into a backflip. Within mere moments, he was in Thomas's face with a right jab and a left hook.

"Yer too slow boy. Not even near as fast as your dad or uncle." Thomas simply backed away and shifted his position to allow Roulin's attacks to sail harmlessly by. After the third strike from the Owl, which was a spinning back kick, he leaned forward and delivered a strong forward punch of his own.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm
((Heralds: Sydney))

Sydney ignored how upset Demios was at being transported back to Azarath. Closing her eyes in a form of some kind of sigh Sydney turned to face Demios and his friend to explain herself. "It is for your own well-being that you stay here, Demios. Azarath is one of the few places which Timothy and the Gigyas Pistola cannot reach you unless I allow it." It went without saying that Sydney would never allow that to happen. After all, Azarath was more than just a mere 'place' anyway.

Sydney looked down at the two boys, watching them for a couple of moments before Genya suddenly turned to her, asking if there was any possible way they could watch the battle. If she were any other normal person, Sydney would have sighed. But she did not and simply answered the human's question. "Of course. If there is a shadow, there is a window through which we can look." she stated simply. In the background though, there was a muffled giggling sound... And it wasn't Sydney... 'Of all the times for them to appear...' Sydney thought to herself as she began slowly moving her hands to shift some shadows to form the same sort of mirrors she had taken the two of them to in order to meet up with Roulin and the rest of the Owls. However, these weren't portals. They were just merely 'windows' to show what was happening in the real world. One showed a shoreline view were Benkei and Nat and the UNS members were defending Japan. One showed Thomas and Roulin fighting. A third window showed Moli and Kojiro doing their part. A fourth showed L and Lucien and Amara. And a final mirror showed fleeting images of the rest of the Owls fighting.

((edited in some descriptive stuff about the mirrors/windows Syd was talking about.))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Demios looked at Genya hoping he could watch them beat thomas. However, he then herd the giggling. "Sydney what was that?" He asked a bit nervously. He knew he could handle himself but protecting Genya as well if there was trouble might prove difficult. "Should we worry?" He asked her not knowing what to expect in Azarath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm
((UNS - Will))

Will heard Anya, but he didn’t really care what she said. He was already up in the air. That was her problem. She wouldn’t react that way if she herself was getting attacked, and there was no one to help her. Satan chuckled as he saw the destruction and smirked when he saw Mind’s “persuasion” cause the Russian sailors and navy men turn on each other and rip each other apart. He grinned cruelly as his black lightning lanced hungrily like a laser through one ship slicing it and its occupants bloodily into pieces as if the ship, its heavy artillery, and the humans (and Owls if there were any on in the Russian troops) were nothing. The ship slid apart and exploded, setting off quite a bit of smoke and fire and debris to terrorize the other ships nearby the destroyed one. If Satan truly let loose, it wouldn’t make a difference how many ships there were in the Russian fleet, and he wouldn’t leave room for any mercy, not for those that attacked. But there were other Owls taking care of business now too, and he forcefully restrained himself even further to allow them to work together. The other Owls were now all set against the Russian navy whether attacking for offense or supporting and blocking for defense. The devil retracted the lightning from hitting the water for he could now see Owls coming from the island onto the water, Kojiro and Moli. He did not want to electrocute them and he did not want to electrocute Anderson’s dragon. Roulin had flown toward Thomas, landed, and was now being assaulted by the men on the ship that Thomas stood on. Over to the side, Will could make out Lucien, Amara, and Gaeta. Besides himself, up in the air on the lines of attack were Noel and Aaliyah.

As for those still on land defense, he could visibly see stone shields, which must be from Benkei’s power. Itachi was in the air, and he could see Sibal shooting on the shoreline. The sight of bullets freezing was a sign of Vincent’s presence. The rest of the people were moving about too. Will could feel Raven’s eagerness to unleash some destruction on…certain people. More chaos would ensue once Raven got into the air. ~Thomas, Thomas… the f*** are you doing…. Send the navy back, or I will destroy it all... Besides, you’re allowing the teams to unite against you.~ Roulin was now fighting Thomas. ~Well, well… looks like he’s just asking to die again, isn’t he?~ The Satan Owl let out a sigh. Bet Timmy loves this situation…Rou, you so better not f***ing die.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Sydney turned from the mirrors and face Demios, but was looking out to the rocky surroundings of Azarath. "No. There is no need to worry. She is harmless." Sydney replied, speaking louder than she normally did. Of course, the giggler ((if that's even a word, which DT has just made up lol)) heard.

"Aww! You spoil all my fun!" Cried out a childish voice. This was promptly followed by the appearance of woman who looked almost the same as Sydney except for the color of her dress which was a bright yellow compared to the dark purple of Syd's. The girl moved to stand behind Demios. "Ooo! Company!" she squealed as she began skipping around Demios and Genya, studying them all the while.

Sydney watched Happiness skip and prance around Demios and Genya for a short time before stepping forward, speaking out sternly. "What is it you want...? Happiness?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya peered at the windows that had opened and once again saw the person that looked like Benkei. It was definitely Benkei. But what was that giggle. "Huh?" Genya's attention turned away from the window when Demios asked Sydney if they should be worried. "Are you identical twins?!!" Genya blurted as Happiness appeared. They looked the same. "Hmm..." Genya blinked. "Ms. Herald, you must be the older one, and Miss umm... Herald Lookalike, you must be the younger sister!"

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 pm
(Lol thanks to teen titans I know whats going on in Azarath XD I'd also like to point out that we have like three different aspects of Raven from teen titans in this rp)

Demios frowned as he saw the sydney look alike. "She looks just like you" He said. He figured he'd find out who she was soon enough. He wasn't sure if he believed that there was nothing harmless around them. "...only a lot more cheerful" He said. He looked at Genya and rolled his eyes he knew he'd somehow be intrigued. "I don't think it's her twin Genya call it a hunch" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:11 pm
Kojiro nodded and kept up with Moli, he began skating as well, slicing across the ice at high speeds, he passed by the sinking ship as Moli destroyed it,"Sugoi..." he mumbled under his breath, however he began head towards another battle ship, " My turn!" he called out as enemy fire began heading towards him, he began moving faster and faster, grazing the enemy fire he reared back and his hand began to glow a deep blue"...Charge....Ice Nova!" he shouted as he coated his body in ice, and became the center or a frozen spear, it slammed into to ship and ripped away at the metal, piercing deep into the ship, emergency sirens were heard as he plummeted into the engine room, there was a silence and then an explosion was heard, Large spears of ice erupted from all around the ship, spikes pierced every inch of the battle ship their massive size fueled by the ocean's water. Kojiro broke away from a shard that towered above the sinking ship Kojiro fell towards them, however he began to form a slab of ice that he began using to slide down towards the deck soldiers were beginning to open fire again, Kojiro launched a barrage of knives towards them, taking out several attacking soldiers. Finally reaching the deck, it began to tilt, Kojiro continued sliding, he gripped a frozen sword in his hand as he slashed past any soldiers that got in his way. And in one quick jump he launched the slab into the water. He opened his palm and created another pulse, freezing another large area of the ocean's surface. Kojiro landed on the ice almost tumbling to a stop, only to stumble to his feet,"...I....I can't slow down yet....I have to keep pushing..." he panted. He began moving again and started skating to keep up with Moli again.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:18 pm
((Darn you, Chris! Don't give it away! lol XD that was the idea though.))

Before Sydney could speak, Happiness burst into a fit of giggles at Genya's suggestion that she and Sydney were twins. In a sense, they were. But that wasn't exactly what was going on. "No, silly! I'm Happiness! But that--" she said, indicating, Sydney, "Is me! We are the same age though." she added, nodding vigorously and a satisfied smile on her lips, which something the real Sydney never did anymore.

Sydney had closed her eyes again trying not to get irritated with Happiness. While in Azarath, it was a little harder for her to keep to her usual emotionless self. But she rarely if ever succumbed to it any more. "...Yes... She is me, and I am her..." she stated, as if that made any sort of sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm
((NPC - Genya - I think we have too many Ravens now. Who's going to be the next one that pops up? sweatdrop We have the DemiRaven, the Catherine Raven, and now the Sydney Raven....geez.))

Genya tilted his head as he tried to make sense of this. It didn't make sense to him. Two people could not be in two places at once unless it was a projection or some Owl ability that did the same. Besides, the two Sydneys weren't similar at all. "What? That is physically and scientifically impossible! To traverse and surpass the time space continuum, which is theoretically possible but has not technically been done yet, it is necessary to --" And Genya had just launched into one of those scientific explanations that no one would understand.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm
(She was and still is my favorite character from that cartoon. Freaking memories.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games