Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Lana looked up at him as he spoke seeing he felt grossed out or something like that and she could just make out the last words he said then she remembered something about when she was younger."Really cool there's nothing wrong with that for the first three years after i was weened off dragons milk i could only eat raw meats but as i got older my human said started to reject it but my dragon said rejected the human food as well so i started to starve.Then my uncle came by one day with a big huge feast of food and i ate every last bite and i didn't feel sick anymore,i felt better then ever then he handed me an endless bottle of some type of elixir he made and told me if i wanted to be able to give both sides of me what they wanted i'd have to use it on everything i eat or drink." Lana said in one big breath as she smiled at Dragon with a thoughtful look on her face. "If you want you can come to my dorm room tomorrow and watch me cook and you can try it and see if the elixir my uncle gave me helps you stomach human food any better?" she asked looking at him with a smile on her face and after the life she had nothing really surprised her anymore. Shiro looked at the boy with a strange look. "Do you not like the way you are Dragon?" He asked wondering why he seemed to react badly when it came to things about himself. "It would seem so." Xena said as she woke up from her short nap next to the table.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Dragon's gaze stayed down but gained a shameful shine to them. "I... I hate what I am." he mumbled softly. "I-I'm just a freak and a monster. I hate it." He closed his eyes tightly as if to forget it all. Or maybe to think it all away and open his eyes to an entire new life where this was just a dream. But deep down, at the core of his soul, he knew he was stuck like this.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am
"There's nothing wrong with you Dragon everyone here has strange powers or is mixed with something,So you shouldn't feel so bad." Lana said putting a hand over his after he closed his eye's. "Your not a freak or a monster Dragon your just you." She said rubbing his hand with hers trying to make him feel better. 'I remember all those things the human kids used to call me and back then i believed them but my mom and dad helped me but not just them i helped myself because i new that i hadn't done anything wrong so i stopped listening to them. But what if his problems different then mine was?' She thought to herself as she kept rubbing his hand softly with hers.

"Shes right you know you shouldn't hate yourself just because your different then someone else." Shiro said giving the boy a huge smile.

Xena sat up on her hind legs and looked at the boy next to her. "They both make valid points but what is it that makes you feel this way about yourself Dragon?" She asked knowing that there had to be a reason for the way he felt.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

Not even the pretty girl before him could make him feel better right now. His eyes slowly turned mud brown. "Because I...." He wanted to tell them everything about his life, to unload it all upon them, but he was afraid it would be overwhelming for them. It was still hard for him to take in himself! He didn't finish his sentence and kept his gaze to the ground.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 pm
Lana sat back in her chair and waited to see if he'd say anything else ,she didn't want to make him feel worse so she kept quiet for a while.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

But he said nothing more, at least for the current subject. He tilted his head back and smiled a little at Lana, the type where the one wearing the smile was still obviously upset but wanted to talk about something else. "Umm... Wh-Why don't we leave for that date?" he asked, eyes turning clear blue.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 am
Lana smiled "Sure we can go to my dorm so i can get some things that we'll need " she said as she stood up from her seat motioning to Shiro and Xena to let them know it was time to go. "You ready Dragon?" She asked with a smile as she stood waiting for him.

(OOC: I'm going to go make her a dorm and you can post first if you want.)

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

He nodded slowly and got up from his seat, eyes turning metallic silver. "A-A-After you." he stammered with a shy blush and held the door open for her, nervously avoiding her gaze every other second.

tohru3241
Alrighty then

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 pm
Lana left with Dragon hoping he was going to feel better soon.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Here!" Lena instructed Adrian on where to park as she eyed the quaint cafe not that far from the school. "Boy, does this place bring back memories." she smiled as she undid her seat belt, not caring if Adrian had already parked or not. "I used to come here all the time."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Never been here before," he said, stopping the car. "Looks good though. You ready?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." Lena said with a sly smile, already opening the door for him. She wasn't sure whether she was just hungry or excited to actually have a date with someone she liked. Both seemed promising enough.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Wrapping an arm around her waist, he lead her inside, smiling as the familiar smell of a cafe hit him. "Reminds me a bit of home," he sighed, kidding her temple. "Now, where would you like to sit, beautiful Lena?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

She smiled at his kiss and looked around. "Well I wouldn't mind a view of the school." she said and tugged him towards the table near a window. "So come on, what's it like being one of the Four Horsemen?" she asked with curiosity in her wide black eyes as she took her seat. "What's it like to be one of the bringers of the apocalypse?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sat across from her, grinning at how cute she was. "Well, being a Horseman, I wouldn't know. I'm a Carrier. The Horsemen have been around thousands of years and rarely change, whereas the Carriers switch out. Being a Carrier is like being a Horseman, I suppose. We have all the same powers, and I can bring about an Apolocalypse if Augustus gets hurts. It's...exhililarating, to say the least. And lonely." Adrian sighed, looking out the window, an unspeakable sadness in his eyes. "I haven't had to handle an Apolocalypse yet, but I will. That's how I'll switch out and become a Replacement. It's all very complicated, I needed a chart my first time. But...it's a great job...thankless, but great."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games