Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:37 pm
BlacksandBlues
Legendary_ONE
*balances a watermellon on Toki's head, and starts to hand out plastic bows and rubber arrows*

Anyone wanna try target practice... on an innocent watermellon? xd

ME! mrgreen

*hands a tiny plastic bow and a rubber arrow to B&B*

There you go! mrgreen

Meanwhile... erm... I think I'll go out and enjoy the scenery for a while. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:59 pm
Legendary_ONE
BlacksandBlues
Legendary_ONE
*blances a watermellon on Toki's head, and starts to hand out plastic bows and rubber arrows*

Anyone wanna try targe practice... on an innocent watermellon? xd

ME! mrgreen

*hands a tiny plastic bow and a rubber arrow to B&B*

There you go! mrgreen

Meanwhile... erm... I think I'll go out and enjoy the scenery for a while. 3nodding

-takes the melon off his head and throws it at Legendary- scream Bloody ruffians!  

Tokioka

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:30 pm
errr BB how good are u at darts?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:30 am
Neighbours ~ an accurate depiction of modern life in australia or simply untrue representation with crazy storylines?

Discuss.

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:26 am
Tokioka
Neighbours ~ an accurate depiction of modern life in australia or simply untrue representation with crazy storylines?

Discuss.

that show bores me... lol... so i dont really watch it... heard 'home and away' was better...
but i used to think jesse spencer (from the old season of 'neighbours') was quite cute...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:44 am
soumakisa
Tokioka

Discuss.

that show bores me... lol... so i dont really watch it... heard 'home and away' was better...
but i used to think jesse spencer (from the old season of 'neighbours') was quite cute...
I never watch it, I was just wondering how accurate it is. We've got the equivalent of neighbours and home and away, called coronation street and eastenders over here - but they suck balls, big time. mad
They're just soooo boring compared to jdoramas and TVB dramas. At least in the asian shows there's good theme music. These western ones have nothing.  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 am
Tokioka
soumakisa
Tokioka

Discuss.

I never watch it, I was just wondering how accurate it is. We've got the equivalent of neighbours and home and away, called coronation street and eastenders over here - but they suck balls, big time. mad
They're just soooo boring compared to jdoramas and TVB dramas. At least in the asian shows there's good theme music. These western ones have nothing.

i dont like aussie soaps/drama... makes me sleep.. xD
too long-winded and boring.. hehe.. and there's like no end to it... o.o!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:29 am
Euurrggh! gonk
I hate all soaps in England xp
I dunno why Eastenders are so good o_O my cousins heart watching Eastenders and Home and Away eek
Most of England's TV programmes are booooring!!!
Well i do like watching a few of em such as Doctor Who and Brainiac 3nodding

The only channels you'll catch me watching is any channel that contians cartoons or TVB xd

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:42 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Euurrggh! gonk
I dunno why Eastenders are so good o_O my cousins heart watching Eastenders and Home and Away eek

The only channels you'll catch me watching is any channel that contians cartoons or TVB xd
I watch ABC 1 on digital as some of the american sitcoms are funny, umm ITV 2 has some good films sometimes and when I'm really bored I check out the music video channels. But most of the stuff on terrestrial is pretty poor. Science shack was cool though lol. Oh, and Father Ted! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:44 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Euurrggh! gonk

I watch ABC 1 on digital as some of the american sitcoms are funny, umm ITV 2 has some good films sometimes and when I'm really bored I check out the music video channels. But most of the stuff on terrestrial is pretty poor. Science shack was cool though lol. Oh, and Father Ted! mrgreen

Gotta get ABC channels ninja
wonder if i can get american cartoon network in the UK, then i can watch Naruto with English voices mrgreen

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:48 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:51 am

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:55 am
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:58 am
ahem........i already got into a lot of fights with my brother because of the TV stare
like him switching the channels when im watching in the middle of something scream
and trust me he kicks me really hard, i still got that bruise from last time we fought stressed

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:00 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
ahem........i already got into a lot of fights with my brother because of the TV stare
like him switching the channels when im watching in the middle of something scream
and trust me he kicks me really hard, i still that bruise from last time we fought stressed
Tut tut, not exerting your authority as the older sibling very well there sapphire. He should be begging for mercy, not kicking your butt. For shaaaame... rolleyes  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games