Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Name: Gambaten

Extra: Angel Wings

Bloodtype: unknown

Character Symbol:

User Image

Personality:Always bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Fenrir flicked his eyes over to the teacher. "Fenrir Graveheart. Try not to forget it."

".......Ayame Hogosha." the female student with the hidden face muttered.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm
Masumi looked around the room. "Hmm yes I see, nice class here. So now to move to step two. Your element. Most Ninja have two, but the second remains resting til about Chunin rank. Some however can even have 3 or 4. Depends on who the person is." She said with a smile and made a seal. "Me I am gifted with Earth." Masumi cut off slamming her hands on the ground and it made a hole in the middle of the floor. She then made another seal. "Water" Masumi said as the hole filled to the top with water. Finally Masumi made one final seal. "And Wood." With that the wooden floor covered up the hole and was good as new. "I am also Cloud's Head Medical Ninja, though Medical isnt really considered an element it still is special." Masumi said finishing her intro.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Ayame's eyes sparkled. "The Head Medical Ninja? How impressive. I can't wait to see what she can do." she thought before coughing into her hand. "I know I have the Suiiton element, but that's all for now."

Fenrir looked slightly disappointed, but gruffly spoke out, "Raiton."  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 am
Kazuo watched her do her techniques and waited for other people to respond before saying. "I have Earth and Lightning." Kazuo leans back in his chair still looking at the teacher with his dark green eyes.
(It's part of my kekkei genkai.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:54 pm
Sarium let his chair go onto all fours and he took his feet of his desk "I have a affiliation with Katon and Raiton" he said smiling "But i just need to learn the clone, substitution, and uhhh wait there is another one too" he then started to scratch his head and think.  

irishshamrock12

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 pm
A low growling sound escaped Fenrir's mouth as he seemed to becoming more and more impatient. "It doesn't matter what we need to learn, just teach us already."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm
Kazuo glares at the strange kid who growled flashing his green eyes. "Lets not be rude to anyone especially our sensei." Kazuo turns back around and waits for further instruction from the teacher.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:25 pm
Gambaten looks around and says "Fuuton"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm
Masumi looked around the room. "Hmm I see, I see. A Wind user, 2 Lightning users, a Lightning and Earth user, and a Water user. Not bad." She said with a smile as she made a few seals slowly. "Lets start with the basics, Transformation Jutsu." Masumi said as her body went up in a puff of smoke and she turned into a perfect copy of Rahenno. She just happened to have him on her mind. Then making the releasing seal, changed back to herself. "Ok, now I want all of you to turn into a clone of me, and back." Masumi instructed with her first lesson.  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:28 pm
((Oooh...growling at the sensei. Tsk tsk....-,- Can I jump in? I'm really bored right now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Sorcam walked onto the grounds and watched the people sorting themselves out.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Kazuo watched the teacher make the handsigns slow enough for them to follow. Kazuo jumped up as she turned into the raikage. "Raikage-sama!" Kazuo makes the handsigns she showed slowly and focused on the technique. "Transformation Jutsu!" Kazuo's body gets engulfed in smoke that soon dissapates to reveal a copy of the teacher. A few moments Kazuo released the jutsu and changed back into himself with another cloud of smoke. "Was that good sensei!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:36 pm
((hey lennon is your rp still a gennin? sorry i came in cause I was bored too))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm
((Yup. I remember when all you had to do was pass some simple things...anyway. It makes me feel so old when I know things that our own kage doesn't remember. -,- And my next RPC, I have a special plan for. It'll creep you out as long as you're around long enough.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games