Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:09 pm
Falathrim
Hey, free samples only last so long.

*reminices the rare shirtless Fala times...* missed most of it, too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:18 pm
You mean, before we start talking about Paris Hilton/exchanging links.

...So, what's on the TV right now? I know that in an hour I'll be called up by my friend so we can watch anime/I can fangirl over Sakaki Haruto.  

Caeleste

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:30 pm
Aw. Stupid work making me miss fun things.

I don't know what's on TV right now. I avoid TV except for Survivor. The power of Jeff Probst's dimples compels me! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:37 pm
TV on Fridays bore me.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:45 pm
I don't watch too much TV. Except for CSI, Rick Mercer's: Monday Report... and that's about it. That I can think of at the moment, at least. The Hour is good too, with George Strombalopolous, although I've only watched it like, once. CSI and Monday Report I watch religiously ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:26 pm
Friday Night TV includes= JAG, Monk, and Battlestar Galactica. Right now I'm watching my new shiny Star Wars DVD...and thinking of Falathrim whenever Vader comes on, and Bakshi Legolas whenever C-3P0 comes on. That got me thinking that Falathrim build Bakshi Legolas when he was a young Numenorian Fangirl prince reindeer.  

Elainya

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:13 pm
Bakshi Legolas was like a son to me, before I sucumbed to the Dark Side.

That considered, it's a bit frightening that I vowed to marry him and have his babies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:19 pm
Zurgi
I don't watch too much TV. Except for CSI, Rick Mercer's: Monday Report... and that's about it. That I can think of at the moment, at least. The Hour is good too, with George Strombalopolous, although I've only watched it like, once. CSI and Monday Report I watch religiously ^__^

George Strombolopolous....he's so cool!

*ahem!* Well, he WAS my favourite VJ...Muchmusic sucks now.  

Imyavie

Elainya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:03 pm
Falathrim
Bakshi Legolas was like a son to me, before I sucumbed to the Dark Side.

That considered, it's a bit frightening that I vowed to marry him and have his babies.

o,0 that's twisted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:32 am
imyavie
Muchmusic sucks now.

Yeah. Amanda was cool, but only because she graduated from my High School.

I watch cartoons. And JAG when it's on. And the History Channel. I watch that alot. HC Canada > * whee  

Caeleste

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:20 am
I never really watch Much all that much *haha..get it? Hem*

I was flipping to it to watch music videos while Just For Laughs was on commercials the other day, and was scared by the amount of rap, hip hop, and pop. Ah well, hence why I don't watch it much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:25 am
Is Just For Laughs presented by the Irish comedian? Thats one here sometimes too.

Last night, I watched some new cartoon on SkyOne. It was weird. And i can't remember the name of it. I was totally confused by it, but it was funny too.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:26 am
It depends on how old the show is, or how new it is. Sometimes they have that guy who's name I can't remember introducing the people, although most of the episodes I've seen don't have him.

Tis a comedy festival in Montreal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:29 am
hmm...There is an Irish comedian who introduces the people, and sometimes makes fun of them. It's the same festival, but probably different shows on it. I'll have to look up the comedian.

EDIT: Ed Byrne is the guy who presents it.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:32 am
Err..I think it's a different thing. Name doesn't sound familiar o.O  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games