Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

[Noi]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:12 pm
` Apple -

I don't see what her deal is. She was catching up to me and could have gotten first place, seeing how I mess up often. :/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:14 pm
rofl

Noi finds time to post here with the Contest going on? Cool. 8D

I just think that the bumping really consumes a persons time, that what. It could have been used for doing other things.

StrawBerryApple

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:15 pm
pxxn
I've given up on the bumping. [ what a waste of my time, could of spend it venidng making gold D: ]
& now i'm going to bed.
bye Strawberry && everyone else. heart
bye bye  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:17 pm
Well, 500k in a day ain't bad. It's better than anything I make so far. >3>

And she had 270 bumps. Her excuse of it being a "waste of time" would have been valid quite a few hours ago.

[Noi]

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Lol. 500k....it would have been nice if I stick with it. But I think I might have needed to go to the bathroom after awhile. What do you do? Is it hard having a bump EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.
For like...6-7 hours?

Ah, that must mean you are the top bumper, congrats.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:25 pm
StrawBerryApple
Lol. 500k....it would have been nice if I stick with it. But I think I might have needed to go to the bathroom after awhile. What do you do? Is it hard having a bump EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.
For like...6-7 hours?

Ah, that must mean you are the top bumper, congrats.
i think it could be pretty easy, depends on what IP you use, fire fox is good cause it save what you write and you can just keep sending it in, but still, needs to be done everyminute so its boring  

The~Shadow~Dancer

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:26 pm
When I was doing it I was copying and pasting, hoping to time it correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:33 pm
StrawBerryApple
When I was doing it I was copying and pasting, hoping to time it correctly.
lol, it sucks cause its such a small word so you can sit there hitting 'submit' the whole time and keep getting the foo thing

BUT...i think i did the impossible once, i got 2 posts posted in the same minute 4laugh  

The~Shadow~Dancer

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:10 pm
hey Strawberry, did you even do the tektek xp
you were gone for an hour after you said you'd go work on it, then I had to go to the gym

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:26 pm
...anybody even here?

VIII-Axel

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:29 pm
Axel, I did the tektek. Though I REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't like it, and I felt it would be a disgrace ifI even posted it... it was tough, Cos I don't know the male items that well, nevermind what has more than one color. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:30 pm
lmao, yeah, it sucks with tektek cause theres just SOOOOOOO much stuff to go through lol  

The~Shadow~Dancer

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:33 pm
dang...ok, maybe I'll try...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:41 pm
VIII-Axel
dang...ok, maybe I'll try...
be smart. just go to the "white/gray" items choice on the side and do the same with the black ones lol, should save time a little  

The~Shadow~Dancer

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:01 pm
-lurks-

ninja

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games