Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:57 pm

*Machante scratched her head and smiled sheepishly.*

"Ya, neither do I. Hmm....that boy Taren is a strange one....he sorta creeps me out...how he knows about weird demon things....it's unusual. I just hope he doesn't end up like Hero.As for Ghoma...heck I bet he's not home that often so I guess it doesn't matter."

*Machante peered at Tokuno and quirked an eyebrow.*

"What were you doing while I was gone?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:59 pm

"He isn't home often. Its not his way." He smiled and grabbed her by the hand. "Well you know... I trashed the house, so I thought I'd clean it. So I finished cleaning up about two hours ago." Leading her into his spotless study he grinned. "I finished this as well. About damned time I did it right."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:00 pm

*Machante leaned against the wall and analyzed Tokuno's study carefully. Her face was a bit serious when she was looking at the bookshelves and peering at the desks. She finally turned to Tokuno and smiled in admiration.*

"Wow....you cleaned up good."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:02 pm

"Not much else to do when I'm alone." He shrugged again modestly. "So what's the plan for the rest of the night?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:05 pm

*Machante's eyes glinted at the question and she looked curiously at Tokuno.*

"I dunno. What was on your mind?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:09 pm

"I wouldn't mind finally spending some true time together as a couple." He smiled warmly and leaned against the edge of his desk. "It seems any other time we get interupted, and well, here we are with an empty house."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:12 pm

*Machante smiled warmly and leaned against him and held his hand stroking it softly.*

"It's fun when we get interrupted, because then I get to watch you squirm in annoyance how you can't be with me alone."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:15 pm

"I'm glad you enjoy it." He grinned and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. His other hand looped through hers and he relaxed with her easily. "But honestly, doesn't it bother you at all?" He let out a sigh. "It seems that when Gohma needs alone time its opened readily, but when I finally need it, he manages to show up."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 pm

*Machante shook her head and relaxed against his grip and grinned evily.*

"Not that much. I mean, sometimes yes, but like I said, it's funny because you seem to get so tense when we finally can have a "moment" together and we get interrupted."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:21 pm

"Well, we've a moment now. How shall we use it?" Tokuno brought her hand to his lips and kissed her palm softly. "Any way you want."

[[Yahtzee!! ><]]

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 pm

*Machante smiled under his touch and turned around so she was facing Tokuno and put her arms around his neck and had his arms snared around her waist. She laughed at him and smiled.*

"Your choice. I am giving you the oppritunity to finally have your moments with me without an interruption."

[[OMG OMG OMG!!!!! FNA MAN!!!! HECKCHA!!! I LOVE THAT GAME! mrgreen ]]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:29 pm

Tokuno smiled and leaned forward. "Is that so now. Really to give me a free moment like this, something truly wonderful." Kissing Machante softly he leaned back. Tokuno caressed her cheek with his fingertips and a slight blush floated up his cheeks. Never before was he so revealed than with Machante. Never before was he so open. It was something exhilarating, and frightening at the same time.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:35 pm

*Machante kissed him back and leaned forward towards him. She took his hand off her cheek and ensnared it with hers. She laughed slightly as she opened her eyes to see him blush.*

"Don't be so shy. I am your friend still aren't I? You just have the benefit of kissing me..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:38 pm

"Its not that." He replied as he leaned against her again. He kissed her with a fervor. The past few weeks left a lot of pent up emotion for her and his kiss varyed from hard and greedy, to tender and loving. "Machante. . ." He whispered softly. "If only you knew what you do to me. . . How you make me feel. I hope to hell and back I make you feel the same."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:42 pm

*Machante gasped at his rough yet tender kisses. She roughly pushed him back to the desk and wrapped her arms around his neck and gasped for air. She smirked.*

"Hell and back you say? Hmm, let's hope you mean that..."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games