Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:51 pm
If it's Talon we're talking about, the list would probably take a speed-reader 5 solid minutes to read through. Nt to mention the fact that he can get nearly any anime he wishes through bit-torrent. * stressed jealousy*

I myself have seen quite a few anime (about double the length of Cobalt's list).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:14 pm
My... list? I wrote one up, but I didn't end up posting it. Yoder, are you going around ninjaing on my account? ninja XD

Oh fine, here. I'll write the list again. It's not that long. sweatdrop

Movies:
Princess Mononke
Spirited Away
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
My Neighbor Totoro
Ghost in the Shell
X/1999
Steamboy
Vampire Hunter D
Ninja Scroll

Series:
Vision of Escaflowne
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Record of Lodoss War TV
Tenchi Muyo (first two seasons only)
Sailor Moon (all but Stars)
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star

And.... that's about it. Told you it was short. I've also seen an episode here and there of other things; Gundam Wing, various Dragonball, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Blue Submarine no.6 (my sister has it, but I never saw the whole thing), and probably various others.  

Cobalt

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:34 am
I meant DTT's list. My bad. sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:35 am
Morning! I think I'm the newest victim. Nice to meet you all! I'm so excited to start digging in!  

xOpiatex

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:24 am
Escaflowne and Maaya Sakamoto <33.

I don't watch Anime movies. They don't affect the storyline of the t.v. show so it's like it never happened.

Lame neutral

Speaking of lame. RO is taking forever to Torrent D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 am
Welcome Opiate...I'm EKA or Airplane hope you have fun!

*has no luck with Torrents* I rely on anime-eden.com which takes FOREVER to get movies and shows, but is reasonable for manga.

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:52 am
Obsidian: *innocent look* I've been watching/collecting anime since 1997, so I've had some time to amass quite a few bits. Mostly it is anime, though. Manga just hasn't grabbed me as much- unless you count that portion of my hentai collection. *not so innocent look*

Yoder: Close, but I don't use bit-torrent. I never seem to get anything off of it, too many leeches and not enough seeds. Instead I use emule, thanks to Kira. He showed me how to use it, and gave me a lovely site that allows me to fileshare just about any anime I want. Tee hee . . . Elfin Lied was really awesome!

Xeroxer: I also shy away from movies of anime shows- mostly because I never know where they really fit in! Take Naruto, for instance, there is a whole slew of movies of him for download, but I have no idea where in the storyline these fit, so I would only be confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:30 am
I'm new... hi. ^^;  

Khotsai

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:48 pm
Welcome new peoples! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Meh... I don't watch a lot of different anime, really...
Though, you can probably add Cowboy Bebop to that list..

My manga list... Letsee... I own about.. 30 different manga(not including all the volumes of each one I have), and I've read lots of others by just borrowing them from friends... never mind that I sometimes read stuff online... And I've read every manga I own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Never really got into manga. I've read some, and own Clover (all four of them lol) by Clamp - which came to me by means of a gift. *shrug* It's cool and all, I just never spent the money to buy them. Or bothered to download them.  

Cobalt

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:56 pm
I came kinda close to making a Galvan concept loosely based on Elfen Lied.

But then I realized that...that REALLY wouldn't be fair. >.>

Too violent and stuff anyway, especially for a PG-13 site.

Hi new people...Opiate, Khotsai (Is that it? I can't really see.). Welcome to the RPR. Mind thy noodles!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:29 pm
*bounces about*
I finally got my profile looking the way I want it to ^-^

Everyone should go look >>  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:38 pm
Hey, that looks really nice. :3 I always enjoy green and purple together. <3

Editedit: Okay, you guys have made me want to watch anime again. eek It's been a long while, and dredging up that list makes me want to go back and watch it again. I've been seeing Miyazaki movies off and on (thus their strong presence on my list), but I haven't watched a series or anything for aaaaages. Last one was part of Evangelion, ohhh, a good three years ago. sweatdrop

I want to go back to my roots now. :3 Lodoss War was my first love (Sailor Moon was my first interest, not my first love. You know what I mean!), and I want to watch it again. Hafta bug my sister though, she's the one who has it now. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:53 am
Talon Prime
Obsidian: *innocent look* I've been watching/collecting anime since 1997, so I've had some time to amass quite a few bits. Mostly it is anime, though. Manga just hasn't grabbed me as much- unless you count that portion of my hentai collection. *not so innocent look*

Yoder: Close, but I don't use bit-torrent. I never seem to get anything off of it, too many leeches and not enough seeds. Instead I use emule, thanks to Kira. He showed me how to use it, and gave me a lovely site that allows me to fileshare just about any anime I want. Tee hee . . . Elfin Lied was really awesome!

Xeroxer: I also shy away from movies of anime shows- mostly because I never know where they really fit in! Take Naruto, for instance, there is a whole slew of movies of him for download, but I have no idea where in the storyline these fit, so I would only be confused.

They don't really fit in anywhere actually.
I mean they have their "chapters" or "chunks" of storyline, but you could put it at the beginning maybe, and it'd be the same. Although some things have to be already taught. Naruto can't do justu he hasn't learned yet xD

Xeroxer

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 am
i dont have the time to write my anime list, and i really dont want to try and remember them a,ll  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games