Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Shane-Cheshner
Lady Psycho Sexy
Shane-Cheshner
Lady Psycho Sexy
I love how people are still taking Allegro's flaming seriously. xd

Welcome to the Cult. All we do is fight and masturbate. Sometimes we do both at the same time.

Only sometimes?
I don't know about you, but I only have two hands.

Well so do I.
I guess I'm just that skilled.
No, you're just a guy.

You guys have it so ******** easy when it comes to fapping. It's not fair.
I guess we're just gifted.... *fapfapfap*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Shane-Cheshner
Lady Psycho Sexy
Shane-Cheshner
Lady Psycho Sexy
I love how people are still taking Allegro's flaming seriously. xd

Welcome to the Cult. All we do is fight and masturbate. Sometimes we do both at the same time.

Only sometimes?
I don't know about you, but I only have two hands.

Well so do I.
I guess I'm just that skilled.
No, you're just a guy.

You guys have it so ******** easy when it comes to fapping. It's not fair.

Oh.
Well I guess that's true.  

l-Kriel-l

Esurio

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm
So hey... I'm new to the guild thing.. Bchan introduced me to this.. uh I'm Katt.. I love Zelda.. I have a birthmark on the back of my uh left thigh. I eat grilled cheese because it is easy to make and cheap.. uh that's it for now. I love the Awkward Whale because he said June is a Poe....... o.o;

-Katt and the Awkward Whale.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Herrooooo  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:42 pm
Ashin Vere
So hey... I'm new to the guild thing.. Bchan introduced me to this.. uh I'm Katt.. I love Zelda.. I have a birthmark on the back of my uh left thigh. I eat grilled cheese because it is easy to make and cheap.. uh that's it for now. I love the Awkward Whale because he said June is a Poe....... o.o;

Well I dont know who the Awkward Whale is, but we have an Awkward Turtle. The Awkwardest Turtle in fact. 3nodding

Also, Hello and welcome to our humble Cult!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm
As you might know from here, I am MarioLuigi1983 and it's nice to see you guys!

I am a huge fan of Nintendo and related products. I know a lot about the company and look forward to many Wii and DS games. I'm also known by some people to fight against Nintendo trolls. I play video games a lot as you can see.

I've been gaming since I got my Nintendo 64 in 1999 and ever since then, I have been a huge fan of video gaming, which is currently my favorite pastime.

I currently own a Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, Nintendo Wii, and a Nintendo DSi. Yes I do own an Nintendo DSi.

I hope to see more of you guys!  

MarioLuigi1983

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 pm
J of The Wind
Ashin Vere

Well I dont know who the Awkward Whale is, but we have an Awkward Turtle. The Awkwardest Turtle in fact. 3nodding

Ha.
Haha.
Humble.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Shane-Cheshner
J of The Wind
Ashin Vere

Ha.
Haha.
Humble.
It's funny because we're the complete opposite.  

MaverickDrifter

whitegummie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:49 am
.. hi im whitegummie and im I love games... I especially like cheating and glitches cause there really funny usually but it can crash your game or console sometimes... and thats it I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:51 am
I'm seeing a lot of topics and posts from the new members here. It's nice to have some new contributors. 3nodding Welcome to the Cult.  

Shiori Hanamaru

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:05 am
whitegummie
.. hi im whitegummie and im I love games... I especially like cheating and glitches cause there really funny usually but it can crash your game or console sometimes... and thats it I guess.

Welcome!

Im sure you'll like it here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:14 am
:B  

Orphie

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:51 pm
Adetoru
So after reading the rules, here I am! My name is Chris, and I'm fairly new to Gaia. I just joined up today, as a matter of fact. I started peeking around guilds and ended up in here. Since I'm new, pardon any ignorance I may show towards certain things! sweatdrop

So I obviously like Nintendo. My favorite game from Nintendo is Mario Kart Wii. My absolute favorite however, is Star Wars Battlefront. My least favorite is any game from the Smackdown vs. Raw series. So, I hope I can become an active member, but with school going on, I might not be able to come here often. Here's to hoping I do! smile

Hey.
I'm Sam.
Welcome to the cult.
Also, MK 64> MK Wii.
Very, very greater than.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Hey Adetoru, welcome to the cult.  

Owwin

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games