Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 pm
[[HEY. WE'RE FANGIRLS. WE HAVE NEEDS FOR YAOI. > biggrin

ANd I'm glad you've returned. xD heart ]]

Nobu laughed and tried to fight back.
[[Braindead.]]

Tuesday laughed.
"Hot? Me...Or Daisuke?" But Tuesday knew that it was him who Keita was thinking about.
"Listen to him, he has a lot to say. Daisuke has been hurt a lot....emotionally. Now about 'He's so hot.' Are you talking about me? Thanks!" Tuesday said, a grin on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:35 pm
Keita blushed.
"How.. You can read minds.. can't you?" Keita asked. Tuesday nodded.
"Ah.. and yes, it was you I was.. thinking about.." Keita said.
Keita bit his lip.
"So.. you're not weirded out by a gay guy thinking you're hot?" Keita asked, grinning.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 pm
[[Yeah...But it's annoying when they haven't had at least 50 pages of...stuff, here at least. neutral Mm'srry, but what seems to be happening is:
we = bored, so we make more characters
in less than 10 pages usually, we make them fall extensively in love
they usually get married or pregnant

D:
I see you guys are dead bored....But us having more characters is kinda annoying now... stare I know, I've made more too, so it's not just you guys....but we have to find some way to display them carefully without soiling their image.

Anyone have any good ideas about my characters? neutral Kinda gettin' a little brain dead here.....]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:00 am
[[Lawl. Yeah I know. I've noticed that too. I think I'm gonna kill someone off. There isn't enough drama...Hmmm...I was thinkin...Bou. OMG. AMANE COULD DIE IN BIRTH. YUS. I'MA GENIUS. > biggrin ]]

Tuesday smiled, biting his lip.
"No...Actually, Your pretty cute yourself." Tuesday said.
[[This totally isn't his character Kya-Chan. -___-;;]]
He slowly walked forward and wrapped his arms around Keita's waist. Tuesday smiled before kissing Keita. His tounge traced the outline of his lips. Soon, Tuesday found his hands moving up to Keita's hair.
Mmmm Takeru. Naughty. But what about Amane? Or is this just for fun? Kiryuu whispered in his head.

[[Okay fine Kya-Chan...]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 am
Keita grinned, kissing Tuesday back.
He pushed him back against the wall. Keita whished he was toaller so this could work.
Damn being short... He thought going onto his tip toes.
Keita's arms fitted around Tuesday's neck.
Was that some tongue action? Keita thought, smiling.
Keita's lips parted; his tongue playfully found it's way into's Tuesday's mouth.
Keita wondered if he'd be surprised. I mean, why would he, he started it? And Keita is gay..
Keita let his tongue out of Tuesday's mouth, but continued kissing him eagerly.
I've decided you're the best kisser I've made out with, Tuesday. Keita laughed softly, kissing him again, deeply.

[s**t.. my dad's waking up.. g2g. Haha. Ily. Goodnight.!]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:23 am
[[ heart OMFG. SO KAWAII!!!! heart xd -fangirl explosion, once again.- xd ]]

Tuesday smiled against Keita's lips.
Oh I see how it is. Tuesday challenged. Tuesday backed away from Keita, His arms around his neck. Tuesday smiled, panting, and walked towards Keita, pressing him against the opposite wall. Soon Tuesday returned to kissing Keita.
His lips parted, and as like Keita, his tongue found it's way into his mouth.
[[You know I'd go further...But this is PG-13. DAMNATIONS.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm
[OMFG! whee That's so hott. blaugh ]

Keita couldn't help but feel their whole bodies press against each other, in such a sexual tension he literally wanted to scream out. But he didn't, and that was the least he could hold back.
Keita parted his lips for Tuesday; running his tongue playfully against his.
Keita pulled himself up, he held onto Tuesday, and wrapped him legs around his waist.
My, my Tuesday... you naughty boy. And yes.. this is how it is. You kissing a gay boy. Keita thought to him. He laughed softly.

[Yeah.. Dang.. hahaha... too bad... emo ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 pm
[[ Hmmm...I'm gunna do something with my characters. xDD 'Cept Klaash.]]

Melanni blinked once, her large emerald green eye staring at the floor as people conversed around her. Wearing her white dress with light pink skirts and a small pink-and-gold jacket, she somehow felt cold despite her layers of clothing. Her older brother Lusain, as he was usually known as, kept her in place by gripping one of her thin shoulders. Usually off in her own little world, without even realizing it, one of her thin, pale hands reached up to touch the eyepatch on her face. If she pressed hard enough she could feel an emptiness, which made her shudder from past memories. She had grown up in a high-class Pure family, but she was not a pure. A Dhampir. Look at the filth today! Walking around eyeless I suppose, the b***h can never remember anything at all! Maybe if we scream at her more, all of her memories will just float out of her head and she'll be reduced to nothing! Wouldn't her big brother Lusain love to hear about that! He wouldn't even care, would he, Melanni? The only reason you're living is because he has enough grace to shield putricity like you! And you're not even grateful?! YOU REALLY DISGUST ME!

"Melanni!" Her brother addressed her, freeing her from her trance. She made a surprised "Ah" sound and looked up. "Weren't you listening? Tsshyeiah was talking to you."

Melanni's face contorted into an expression of greif, "Forgive me for my impudence, Lady Tsshyeiah!" She shouted an apology, bowing as deeply as she could muster.

"My,my,my," Tsshyeiah remarked from her red-velvet throne of a chair. She had folded her legs, but she was not wearing her usual red and black corset dress. Accentuating her body today was a black leather body suit, with the zipper pulled down far enough to expose her cleavage. She smiled, her hair was down today as well, Tsshyeiah seemed to be going through a phase of new habbits. "What a finely trained little sister you have there, Lusain." She laughed lightly putting a long-nailed hand a bit in front of her mouth to mask it. Beside her, her husband, Esloleiar, who was also someone "trained". He was on the floor, sitting upright on his legs, hands on his thighs. He said nothing, and remained motionless--like a good dog. Aside from his usual crazed look, a calm expression glazed his face. Tsshyeiah had noted that there was some facial resemblance between her husband Esloleiar and her dear friend Lusain. She had no knowledge if the two were related though. Esloleiar had no childhood to recollect, some of the first memories he had were with Tsshyeiah.

Melanni awaited any harsh punnishment from her brother as she grimmaced, making fists and shutting the only eye she had as tightly as she could.

"No need to be alarmed, Melanni. I just asked you a simple question...Do you and Lusain share the same parents...?" As she continued to speak, her voice seemed to grow even more devious and sly. Her large Vampiric fangs were starting to become visible.
Melanni looked down, unable to look anyone in the face. "We share the same father, that is all, Lady Tsshyeiah."

"Father...? Oh well, Lusain, send her out. We have no further need for her."

"Yes, Lady Tsshyeiah." He responded, shoving Melanni out of the room and opened the door, just to stared at her face. Through gritted teeth he whispered to her, "Stay here, and do not move in the slightest, Melanni."

"Yes, Nii-San." She obeyed, falling to her knees and held her legs close to her chest as soon as her brother had shut the door in her face. She felt so lonely, and no matter how elated both her brother and his friend Chexia were to be in this house, it felt like Hell to her. She had no friends, and the only peron she had really communicated with was Spade, but hadn't seen him for days. She dearly wanted someone to talk to, anyone but her brother or Tsshyeiah. She let the soft, warm tears fall from her pale face, she bit her lower lip hard to silence her sobs. "I really am useless..."She mumbled to herself, burrying her head in her knees.

"Well then," Tsshyeiah smiled, ruffling Esloleiar's black hair with a hand. He didn't move in the slightest, he was like a statue. Quite a marvelous one, as well. He didn't not know of how strong the bond was, but Lusain knew that there was something more than just husband and wife bonds between these two. Almost like their very souls were connected, but it was also quite obvious who the leader of the two was. The Vampiress. "It had come to my interest that you and Esloleiar have somewhat of the same facial structure and same type of hair. Are you two perhaps related? It would be quite a pleasant surprise to call the Lusain Vampires family, would it not?"

[[SOMEONE CAN CREATE A CHARACTER WITH THE LAST NAME LUSAIN! biggrin ]]

Lusain smiled as well, "Yes, Lady Tsshyeiah. It would be quite a feat for both of our families to be united as one. "

"My little brother Klaash, who is the only unmarried Hellsinious that isn't dead either, has talked of some woman named Lilli whom he loves...but I have also heard of their quarrels and how she refuses to marry him. Apparently she fears committment...I'm sure that if you wish we can arrange a marriage for my little brother and your little sister...Even though neither of them are full from our lines...."

[[[[OMFG. HERDS OF IDEAS NOW!!!! biggrin YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I'mma gunna PM Kya-chan.]]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 pm
[[OMFG. heart ]]

Tuesday, breaking the kiss, helped Keita hitch his legs onto Tuesday's sides. Unwillingly, Tuesday let out a small moan at the feeling of their bodies pressed together. Soon he returned to kissing Keita.
[[WOW. Maybe this should like...not happen. lmfao. FANFIC!]]

Daisuke was walking down the hall.
Keita probably doesn't even want to talk to you now. But what did I do wrong? Daisuke asked himself.

Keita probably doesn't even want to talk to you now. But what did I do wrong? Tuesday heard Daisuke's thoughts. He broke the kiss.
"Keita...Daisuke is coming. Follow me." Tuesday said and held Keita's hand. He went into the nearest empty bedroom. Once in, he pressed Keita against the door and lifted his shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm
[Omfg...ORI! whee But wait.. who's shirt? wink
So is Tuesday like.. Bi now? Because a straight guy would never do this.. this far... whee ]

"Oh my gosh, Tuesday.." Keita said. He grinned.
"You are naughty.." Keita whispered, as Tuesday pressed Keita against the door.
Tuesday reached for Keita's shirt, and pulled it of.
Ooh.. ooh.. Tuesday-kun.. fiesty, eh? Keita thought.
He unbuttoned Tuesday's shirt, and slid it off his shoulders. Keita pulled Tuesday's face close to his and kissed him eagerly, wishing he could go further.
Keita's lips moved to Tuesday's neck, kissing it several times.
Keita could smell Tuesday's blood, it practically sang to him. He licked Tuesday's collar bone, his fangs protruded.
Keita pulled his head away. No.. I can't just do that... i'm sorry.. Keita said, kissing Tuesday again.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm
[[OMFG. -FANGIRL EXPLOSION x10- ]]

It's okay Keita. Go ahead. Tuesday thought to him.
[How far is this gonna go Kya-chan?]
Tuesday finally got his shirt off, as well as Keita's. Once again, Tuesday let out a small moan.
"Kei..." He immediatly blushed, making his blood rush to his cheeks. His hands reached for Keita's legs, he hitched them up onto his hips.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:19 pm
Keita smiled, he bit Tuesday's lower lip, playfully tugging on it as he debated.. He moved his lips back to Tuesday's neck.
His fangs protruded again; they grazed the side it. Then sank deeply in.
Do you understand how I want to go further? Kei asked. Tuesday, you're not gay.. it wouldn't feel right doing that to you... Keita said, blushing.
He pulled away, having his fill. He licked Tuesday's neck where it was bleeding. "You're blood is so sweet.." Keita whispered, licking the break in his skin until it stopped bleeding.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:21 pm
[[ - . - Special Idea commence squence go now? ]]

"That sounds lovely, Lady Tsshyeiah. When should it be arranged? I don't think Melanni would mind in the slightest. I can tell she's lonely." Lusain smiled, glancing at Tsshyeiah's slave of a husband. Lusain also felt like he knew this person, it almost made him shudder how much the two looked alike. Although his hair was messier, there was quite a strong resemblance. They looked so similar, but he knew Esloleiar wasn't a Vampire at all.

"Oh really? That's just perfect! I was thinking the same thing! It would be useless for my little brother, who holds the name of Hellsinious on his shoulders, to marry a useless woman with an unheard of name. I suspect that immediate action, would be appropriate, would it not?"

Lusain nodded, the edges of his mouth curling upwards into a smile. He thought in his mind, I do agree with Lady Tsshyeiah that a marriage between her little brother and my little sister would be good....But did she know who she was marrying when she herself married Esloleiar. Maybe not exactly, but in some sense, she must have...

"Well then, Lusain, my good friend. You tell the delightful news to your sister as will I to my brother." At this time, Esloleiar rose into a standing position and held a hand out to his wife, which she took and stood herself. Lusain exist first, then waited for Lady Tsshyeiah to be escourted out my her husband for him to close the door.

Melanni was still there, leaning against a wall, quietly crying. "Melanni," He said calmly. She looked up and quickly wiped her eyes. "Yes, Nii-San?"

"You will have a very good friend shortly. His name is Klaash Hellsinious, Tsshyeiah's little brother." At first, Melanni looked horrified, but Lusain continued to talk. "He is about twenty right now, and I've heard he's quite kind and noble."
Melanni smiled a little. A friend...For me? Nii-San...is...suddenly so kind...

"But little Melanni," He continued, pulling on her attention once more. She looked up. "You two will be married, soon."

You two will be married, soon.

Did he just say that? Melanni looked confused, "Nii-San, but I've never met him before! I--" He put a finger to her lips. "Don't worry, Melanni. This is what we call an 'Arrange Marriage'. He's kind, so you have no worries. I have no exact date, but you two will be a nice couple." He smiled lightly.

Melanni bowed, "Thank you, Nii-San, for all you've done for me."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:24 pm
[[DAMNATIONS.]]

Tuesday smiled.
Keita, it's fine. I've been with a guy once or twice. It was serious.
[xD CONFESSIONS!]
Tuesday thought to Keita, kissing his neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:51 pm
["This was never the way I planned... not, my intention. I got so brave, drink in hand; lost my descretion. It's not good boys do; not how they should behave... (lmao) I kissed a boy and I liked it.. the taste of his cherry chapstick. I kissed a boy just to try it. I hope Amane don't mind it." Haha. xd ]

Yeah.. but.. Keita tried to argue back but it was useless.
Keita had fallen in a whole too deep to climb out.
He knew he was falling in love with him.

Keita sighed pulling away. "You're sure?" Keita asked, blushing.
Tuesday nodded.
Keita let his legs slip off Tuesday's hips, and his feet onto the floor.
Keita felt his hands; they took hold of Tuesday's pants.
Fiddling with the button, he managed to unbutton them, Kei blushed.
His finger held to the zipper, he bit his lip. unzipping it.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games