Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:53 pm
Raven rolled her eyes, but she had a small smile on her lips. Typical Beast Boy. "Last time I checked, there was no such thing as a tofu burger plant. But who knows, this world is strange enough for anything."

Odysseus fled the lab as quickly as he could, glad to be out of it. He had always prefered the forest to the inside, the physical world to the supernatural. "I'm sure he'll be a happy wolf pup once he has this."

Scar quickly took a squirrel down. He turned into his human form, to better carry the wood he was supposed to be gathering. He picked up the dead squirrel and began to pick up branches as well as some dry leaves to help start the fire with.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 pm
Gemini than carried the twigs back to the cave. As she reached the cave she stopped humming the lullaby she was singing. She than placed the twigs down on the ground once she was inside.

"Your back," said Zeta as she wagged her tail.

"Yes, ma'm," she said with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 am
'Yeah, now don't eat to much you don't want to get sick or fat' Scott said laying out a soft pure white blanket on the floor, looked they would be eating picnic style, he lay a bowl of milk and a plate of chicken for the two pups, that should be enough for them, for now he hoped, it would take a long time for their supplies to even start running low for them. Hopefully the Titans would around to see them run low anyway.

Adonis approached the room, he turned to reply to Odeysseus, 'He will be and now he'll be able to see much more clearly after I help to open his eyes and show him what his surrgoate and real family are truly like' Adonis said delicately opening the door, he found Electera in the room, slihgtly took back by this Adonis frooze, 'Electrea ?' he asked slowly, it was unlike her to bound with a prisoner.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 am
'You go first' Robin offered, still he didn't relish the thought of taking another human life it was better to let someone who had experience to do it. He knew it was a means to an end but it was still something that made him feel particulualry queasy and unhappy about doing. He decided to wacth and take this time to talk to Blaise.

'I guess..so do you wanna talk while we work ?' Beastboy asked curiously, trying hard to make it sound causual and not romantic incase someone was ears-dropping, besides since this missions started they had barely had any time together and it was really beginning to bug him no end, it so wasn't fair since Robin and Star got so much together on missions as well, it was so lame.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 pm
Then Gemini began to pile some of the twigs up she found to make a fire. She than found some rocks and used it to circle the twigs. "All we need now is fire and I suck at making fire," said Gemini.

"I'll do it," said Zeta. she than transformed into her elf form. She than snapped her fingers and fire was on her fingers. She than place the fire on the twigs and the fire started to burn the twigs like any other regular fire when you go camping. "There you have it a fire," she said.

"Ok," said Vesta. She didn't want to listen but if she didn't she would get in trouble. "So lets eat," said Vesta as she tried the chicken and started biting at it in her little two legged 6 year old kid form.

"Oh, wow. Your so adorable," said Starfire. She's never seen Vesta in her little girl form before.

Vesta had red hair like her mother Swiftkill and looked a lot like her mother Swiftkill. "Thank you Star Moma," said Vesta with a smile and began to dig in on the chicken.
Vesta:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:11 pm
"Alright," said Blaise as he ran to the scent and hid behind a bush. He watched and observed the heard to try and find the weakest one in the group. He observed very carefully until he actually found one. "Perfect," he whispered. Blaise than crawled on the ground in his wolf form, going where the weak elf is. He than was in position, growled softly with a smirk, and jumped out of the bush. the heard was started and saw Blaise. So the heard ran off and Blaise went for the weak white elk. He than finally got closer to it, jumped on it, and bit it on the neck until it stopped moving and breathing. He than moved his mouth away and said, "Success."

Electra lifted her head up quickly and spotted her father along with Odysseus and Barak. She glared at the three and saw her father's expression and heard his question. "What! It is my room," she said with a smirk. "Besides I've grown attached to this pup," she said as she stared at the wolf pup.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Odysseus watched. He had nothing to say about the attachment Electra felt towards the wolf pup. "Showing love to him would surely bring him closer to our side." Odysseus stated simply. However, he wasn't sure how becoming close to the pup would help the sabers.

Raven nodded her head. Usually she was content with silence, but this was different. She wanted to talk to Beast Boy. "I definitely don't think we can trust Blaise and the other wolves." It wasn't just her untrustworthy side speaking. She had been certain that they couldn't be trusted before, now after the incident she knew that they couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm
Barak looked at the beautiful Electra, daughter of Adonis and Midnight with that wolf pup. Laying near that wolf pup. He really didn't like the scent of wolves, but the scent on this pup was fading more into a sbaors scent since he was near Electra. "Interesting," he said as he looked towards the pup. He than heard what Electra said and Odysseus said. Though Odysseus was right.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 am
(How come Vesta has the form of a six-year old ?)

'Ture Odeyessus, Electera I was only asking, we'll give the potion now, of course it will cause him to sleep for a little longer since the potion will absorb his strength but it doesn't matter, Electrea gently apply the potion onto his eye lids and the rest the healing process shall begin.' Adonis said eagely intrigued to see the effects of the potion would have on the boy.

'Hey you look different' Scott said slowly taken aback of how old Vesta suddenly looked, surely thier hadn't been enough time for her to age that quickly or was it to with her genes ?, maybe people aged differently her somehow, it would seem to make sense and explain why she seemed to have changed so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:06 am
'Blaise can we talk now ?' Robin asked as he approached him, he wanted to try and smooth out things between the groups if they wanted to get on. Probaly after this affair their relationship would turn sour again and the trouble would begin again creating another list of fatal casualties to a sadly already long list.

'You got a point their, what should we do ?' Beastboy asked sniffing hoping his nostrils would detect the sweet scent of his delcious old friend of Tofu, please come on..come on.... . He was listening to Raven but he was so unsure what do, Robin tended to have the answers in situations like this anyway.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm
Raven sighed, "I know it's better that we have their help for this mission since our opponents are tough. But keep your eyes open in case they decide to strike behind our backs as soon as Sirius is back in our possession. They might try and attack us after we fight the sabers." She wasn't sure how to say it, but she would be miserable if Beast Boy was struck down by the wolves. She wouldn't be able to live if he was gone.

Odysseus listened with some interest. He was curious as to exactly how the potion would affect the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 am
'I will do, thanks to you, I have one more great reason to keep living' Beastboy said staring into Ravens beatufitfully light eyes. He knew it sounded vomitting corny but it was really true, he never thought he'd feel this way about anyone after the entire saga with Terra, but Raven had allowed him to feel emotion again.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:49 pm
"How much more clique can you get," she asked sarcastically though a small smile showed that she was fine with the corniness of his words. "I feel the same way," she murmured. Raven wasn't the best at expressing her emotions due to her childhood spent learning to suppress them, but with Beast Boy, it was easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 pm
(( Well, some creatures do age differently, besides she and her siblings are special pups. Vesta and her siblings can grow fast since the night they were born under. ))

"Yup," said Vesta with a smile. She than looked at herself and said, "I seem to look a lot like my real mother."

"Wow," said Gemini in amazement at what Zeta did.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 am
"Sure thin dad," said Electra. she than transformed into her two leg form and jumped got off her bed carefully. She than took the potion from her father's hands sat back down on the bed gently. Hoping not to wake the pup up, Electra place the healing stuff potion on the pup's eyelids, like what her father instructed.

Blaise then clean the blood from his mouth with his tong. He than heard Robin's question and looked to him. "Uh, sure. What do you want to talk about Robin?" asked Blasie.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games